Lilith and Aqua

Gabriel98

What do you guys think the connection between the two is?

I never really realised it until a friend of mine pointed it out, but they've got the same eye colour, they're both dragons, Lilith is blue & Aqua's hair is blue. Coincidence? I don't think so.

post-15723-0-11991900-1433703508_thumb.jpg post-15723-0-41590000-1433703527_thumb.jpg

Edit: My bad. Aqua being a dragon is just a theory.

Edited by Gabriel98

Wait, wait, wait! Both dragons? One is a flying tuna and the other is not confirmed (not even speculated as far as I know) to be a "dragon" D: I don't really see the connection there sorry xD

But... well, we will have to wait to see...

Wait, wait, wait! Both dragons? One is a flying tuna and the other is not confirmed (not even speculated as far as I know) to be a "dragon" D: I don't really see the connection there sorry xD

But... well, we will have to wait to see...

lmao It does indeed look like a flying tuna, but Lilith has actually been confirmed to be a dragon by translators.

I know, because I've watched pretty much every video on Youtube with the word "If" in its title xD

Edited by Gabriel98

she has Dragon blood like the rest of the siblings

I think he see some similarities between the two.

I thought that was in Hoshido. Aqua is from Nohr.

Aqua is Blue, Lilith has blue in her design. The two must be linked!

tumblr_nn499efu7R1sh43kgo1_400.gif

On a more serious note Lilith has a super cute bow on her head, and that's adorable. I think the cute little tuna dragon from the my castle will have the narrative weight as any of the tchotchkes that any of the units brought to the Barracks in FE13

And where was this said? I've only seen that the Hoshido royals have dragon blood.

It's revealed in the first Famitsu article, though it's not confirmed that the bloodlines of the two families share the same origin.

Edited by Ryo

I didn't know Nohr royals could use Dragon's Vein either, SORRY. You don't need to get pissy with me. :/

It's revealed in the first Famitsu article, though it's not confirmed that the bloodlines of the two families share the same origin.

Oh, I see. I looked at everything Famitsu showed so far, but I guess this is what I get for not knowing any Japanese. I wouldn't mind learning it if it didn't seem so confusing compared to western languages (different letters and all).

Edited by Anacybele

Tuna? More like a koi fish, but yea I don't think there's much of a connection. Aqua might be in possession of Lillith, like befriended it while she was living in Hoshido and meets with it in secret, perhaps sings to it like in the trailer when she's singing out towards the direction of the river? Could be its initial home? I dunno, anything's possible.

^ we have several great translators on this forum.

I never saw anyone translate much of what was on those pages. I guess I just happened to miss it because people post fast and I was at WORK or something. Can you leave me alone already?