Kamui is a pervert! UPDATE 8.6.15

Lee

All this face rubbing and Kamui creeping on people in the public bath gave me a twisted impression.

So I made this to bridge the time till the game finally launches:

http://postimg.org/image/aycdds50l/

If you like it stay tuned, I might make more^^

UPDATE 08.06.2015

I hope you like this one just as much.

http://postimg.org/image/pqc0e2o99/

Edited by Lee

I thought the bathouse is only for same gender ppl.

True, but if you look at every lighthearted piece of Japanese entertainment involving a hot spring made these last few decades, you'll notice a very, very tiresome trend that was never really fun to begin with, much like the gluttonous main character.

I already see it, Kamui god of face-rubbing on tvtropes, just like Flynn being the god of 'I want your money' or whatever. *sigh*

Still, the picture was hilarious !

True, but if you look at every lighthearted piece of Japanese entertainment involving a hot spring made these last few decades, you'll notice a very, very tiresome trend that was never really fun to begin with, much like the gluttonous main character.

Agreed with this. Though at this point it is more 'painful' than 'tiresome' to me.

True, the hot springs scene is by far my most hated scene in Persona 4.

much like the gluttonous main character.

But Ike's love of food is so fun to tease at and the pics of him with chicken never get old! Heck, Sakurai even put one in Smash as the pic you have to reveal whenever you complete Classic or All-Star with Ike. :3

That pic edit is pretty funny. lol But shouldn't this be in FFtF?

I already see it, Kamui god of face-rubbing on tvtropes, just like Flynn being the god of 'I want your money' or whatever. *sigh*

Still, the picture was hilarious !

Actually his name is Fry and he is the god of 'Shut up and take my money.' Please don't kill me.

For some reason I find Kamui running to Gunther a lot funnier than I should.

But Ike's love of food is so fun to tease at and the pics of him with chicken never get old! Heck, Sakurai even put one in Smash as the pic you have to reveal whenever you complete Classic or All-Star with Ike. :3

That pic edit is pretty funny. lol But shouldn't this be in FFtF?

He's talking about anime, I think.

It's a funny edit though. I do look forward to more.

>Japanese entertainment

Anime is one of the biggest forms of it. That's as close as you can get to saying without outright... saying it. But it's fine, you didn't hurt anything.

Edited by Draco

I wonder what would the guys do to F!Kamui?*totally planning to spy on the guys*

>Japanese entertainment

Anime is one of the biggest forms of it. That's as close as you can get to saying without outright... saying it. But it's fine, you didn't hurt anything.

Actually I was talking about anime, games and what have you.There are many forms of it, most of them equally tiresome. Happens in both Persona 3 and 4 for instance, and you can see it coming from a mile away.

At least you can't build a high school in My Castle.

Thank. God.

I'll never understand how high school can be that interesting and how people can put up with the same setting, characters and problems being used over and over and over again.

Considering most media in Japan is focused towards a teenage audience, it makes sense that the setting is one that is relatable, but yes, it is a very stagnating setting with stagnating archetypes.

You're not the only one Thane, you're not the only one.

Still, now that you guys are talking about it, I feel the highschool parody already. :P

How did people went from "Kamui is a pervert!" to talking about highshcool versions of a game that isn't even out (I'll totally do one for Hoshido).

Edited by Yari

I don't really think the 2nd one is as funny but GOLD STAR you tried. Lee, it's probably better to just make a new post to alert people that you made a new thing.

EDIT: Wait, you can scroll down on these?! Oh! Ehh, first one is still funnier with the first two lines.
"You're one week late!"
"You're crossing the line again, Kamui!"

This is basically what I saw.

Edited by Draco

I don't really think the 2nd one is as funny but GOLD STAR you tried. Lee, it's probably better to just make a new post to alert people that you made a new thing.

EDIT: Wait, you can scroll down on these?! Oh! Ehh, first one is still funnier with the first two lines.

"You're one week late!"

"You're crossing the line again, Kamui!"

This is basically what I saw.

Cmon srsly?

Also I guess taste differs and I still have ideas...

Edited by Lee