Famitsu 6/11 preview/leaks

Ryo

If I were to hazard a guess, I'd say it probably says ナンパ (picking up women) rather than ナンバ.

According to that wikipedia entry, the word lāzaward is related to the word 'azure', which is Inigo's Japanese name.

So it all connects together. Brilliant :P

Edit: Someone on 2ch said the rest of the characters are Zero, Orochi, Charlotte and Benoit. Grain of salt and all until we see the scans.

Edited by Lushiris

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If I were to hazard a guess, I'd say it probably says ナンパ (picking up women) rather than ナンバ.

According to that wikipedia entry, the word lāzaward is related to the word 'azure', which is Inigo's Japanese name.

"Lāzaward" would be written a bit differently though, wouldn't it?

Never mind.

Edited by Cysx

Edit: Someone on 2ch said the rest of the characters are Zero, Orochi, Charlotte and Benoit. Grain of salt and all until we see the scans.

Six Nohr characters and one Hoshido? Plus three of those already have profiles on the official site, including our only Hoshido representative. I suppose it isn't impossible but it would seem a bit strange.

Six Nohr characters and one Hoshido? Plus three of those already have profiles on the official site, including our only Hoshido representative. I suppose it isn't impossible but it would seem a bit strange.

Yeah, I definitely think it's a bit suspect too. The only thing we need from those characters are their character skills though, so I guess it could happen, but I'd rather some more new characters, personally.

From the Fire Emblem General in 4chan:

Razwald (what the fuck)

Class: Mercenary

Personal Skill: (something illegible) Dance Can use a support command that grants every ally within two squares of him +1 to strength and speed. Lasts one turn only.

He loves girls, and spends his days off hitting on women. He's great at dancing, and can use a special command in battle.

(I used the word support in his personal skill description but it isn't related to actual supports).

Odin

Class: Dark Mage

Personal Skill: (???) If he is equipped with a weapon composed of 8 kanji, +10 to crit.

A spellcaster who spends his days developing awesome critical attacks. He is easily riled up for battle, and can lose control of his power.

They're not even trying to hide it anymore

Someone on 2ch said the rest of the characters are Zero, Orochi, Charlotte and Benoit. Grain of salt and all until we see the scans.

It's the same ID that posted the first scan, so I'm inclined to believe them.

What's even more interesting: the same poster also says that Zero and Orochi will have 'capture' commands that will send enemy units to your prison, where you can apparently recruit them for your cause. Now that's the part I'd really like to see confirmed with scans!

Edited by Icy Toast

Do you guys think we'll be getting the popular 1st gen characters maybe not Chrom but the other 3 since it's a trend .

Like since nohr has awakening kids I think 1st gen parent look alikes should be either Hoshido exclusive or nohr defects.

(Nyx doesn't look like tharja)

Yeah, I definitely think it's a bit suspect too. The only thing we need from those characters are their character skills though, so I guess it could happen, but I'd rather some more new characters, personally.

Yeah, but that'd mean that the only thing Hoshido players got from this issue would be Orochi's personal skill, while Nohr gets that twice over and an additional four brand new characters. Just seems rather unbalanced. Maybe the next issue will focus on Hoshido with Nohr getting next to nothing though.

Edited by capmalachi

It's the same ID that posted the first scan, so I'm inclined to believe them.

What's even more interesting: the same poster also says that Zero and Orochi will have 'capture' commands that will send enemy units to your prison, where you can apparently recruit them for your cause. Now that's the part I'd really like to see confirmed with scans!

I didn't even take a look at the ID, so thanks for pointing that out! Probably legit then.

That second part sounds super cool though, whoa. Can't wait for the full scans.

Hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, since his skill generates a command, I wonder if not!Inigo actually has a dancing animation!??

Edited by Ryo

Why do I get the feeling it'll be generic enemies only?

WELP

"Charlotte's skill - Woman's True Nature (+4 damage, +20% crit chance against female enemies)
Benoit's skill - Intimidating (-10% evade to enemies within 2 tiles)

Prison - If you defeat enemies with Orochi or Zero's Capture command they get sent to the prison. They can join you if you spend resources to scout them or succeed persuading them (this is probably what Hinoka was doing in the My Castle video). Certain enemies (bosses etc.) can't be captured."

Oh man I actually started laughing when I saw that leak. The only thing I like is Odin's portrait and thats it. Pieri looks like she came out of Yu-Gi-Oh with the random hair color change.

Owain's japanese name, Eudes, was apparently inspired from a "french" king, who was also referred to as Odon.

Edit: Also, capture's back? Talk about unexpected!

Edited by Cysx

^Doesn't mean it isn't lame.

Prison - If you defeat enemies with Orochi or Zero's Capture command they get sent to the prison. They can join you if you spend resources to scout them or succeed persuading them (this is probably what Hinoka was doing in the My Castle video). Certain enemies (bosses etc.) can't be captured."

Oh well. Probably not going to be using it much myself then. Generic units don't interest me enough to waste time on.

From the Fire Emblem General in 4chan:

Razwald (what the fuck)

Class: Mercenary

Personal Skill: (something illegible) Dance – Can use a support command that grants every ally within two squares of him +1 to strength and speed. Lasts one turn only.

He loves girls, and spends his days off hitting on women. He's great at dancing, and can use a special command in battle.

(I used the word “support” in his personal skill description but it isn't related to actual supports).

Odin

Class: Dark Mage

Personal Skill: (???) If he is equipped with a weapon composed of 8 kanji, +10 to crit.

A spellcaster who spends his days developing “awesome critical attacks.” He is easily riled up for battle, and can lose control of his power.

They're not even trying to hide it anymore

Remember Dinotopia: breathe deep, seek peace, breathe deep, seek peace, breath deep, seek peace, breath deep...

^Doesn't mean it isn't lame.

Oh well. Probably not going to be using it much myself then. Generic units don't interest me enough to waste time on.

M8. I looked back at awakening and realized that Chrom was always traveling with his army. I then thought that a Fire Emblem when you can gain additional unit soldiers would be great for sacrificing and winning in sheer numbers.

Plus it makes a lot of sense. I mean, I hear so much talk about "I like getting to know my army", but in a world like Fire Emblem, only players would want to engage a convo with a weird Blue haired, enigmatic dude with flashy armor, but no one would probably want to talk to a generic guy in your army even though people say they want to.

Aw, I'd be more interested if you could capture bosses, if anything.

Maybe you can capture bosses, but only certain ones?

And I'm liking not Owain Odin and his special ability. Hopefully that translates well into English and I can spend some time thinking up cool tome names. ^_^