Awakening children returning?

jessehyuga

That's true, they're weren't actually uniquely designed landmasses, but they were seemingly thrown there to give the impression of more lands beyond the sea, rather than just endless sea surrounding the two continents.

So their shape might be changed but we should still assume there are ~other lands~ to explore?

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I liked all the childrens characters in Awakening so I don't mind if they return in If.

No matter how much i love those awakening children, and i do love them, i can't help but feel they're misplaced. Reusing characters on the same setting or on sequels can at least be overlooked, if not accepted, but to make them return as "different" characters in the main game of a completely (?) different setting is going way overboard.

Edited by Lawful Angry

No matter how much i love those awakening children, and i do love them, i can't help but feel they're misplaced. Reusing characters on the same setting or on sequels can at least be overlooked, if not accepted, but to make them return as "different" characters in the main game of a completely (?) different setting is going way overboard.

Yeah, if they were just little npcs that were a nod to the previous characters it might have gone better.

So their shape might be changed but we should still assume there are ~other lands~ to explore?

Considering how there's at least one confirmed continent out there (FE4/5), in spite of it not being used for those lands, yes.

Edited by NeonZ