The "Fire Emblem" Speculation

I'm sure they just aren't going to tell us what it is so the players can find out when the game launches. I don't recall but, were the previous Fire Emblems confirmed before the respective game launched?

That said, I think it's Aqua's necklace. It's been an eyecatch ever since the first trailer so I doubt they did it just because "PRETTY SHINY NECKLACE!!!". Even if it's not the Fire Emblem, I think it's going to be really important.

Well I mean, it's pretty late in development (For Japan at least) and we have no picture or evidence there is one

You do know that video games are finished up to 6 months before the actual release date, right? So the game itself has been finished for a while now...

If her necklace is the Fire Emblem, then it's a pretty small Emblem, I mean doesn't have to fit all the stones?
And I haven't played all the way through the older games, but which ones does the Fire Emblem make an apparent in?

And yes I guess the game has been completed for a while now

If her necklace is the Fire Emblem, then it's a pretty small Emblem, I mean doesn't have to fit all the stones?

And I haven't played all the way through the older games, but which ones does the Fire Emblem make an apparent in?

Every different Fire Emblem game has different Fire Emblem looks. Sacred Stones had rings.

You have to wait till the game is out.

The Fire Emblem differs from every game that's not connected to lore of previous games. The Fire Emblem in Awakening is the same as the one in Marth's games, but in Ike's games, the Fire Emblem was a medallion and in Sacred Stones the Fire Emblem was well, one of the Sacred Stones. If this game is not connected to any other games in the series (which is looking unlikely since copies of the children of Awakening are showing up) then it makes sense for the Emblem to be a necklace and not the shield.

Every universe has its own version of the emblem.

It could very well be Aqua's necklace, and most likely would be, but I'm hoping this time around that it's a powerful dragonstone that could be potentially used. I think it makes sense too with the fact that both kingdoms worship dragons and every royal has dragon's vein, so the fire emblem could possibly bring the epitome of their power.

Edited by lbrasz44

If Aqua's necklace is this games Fire Emblem she might not even know it is it. At a certain point in the game the characters may go looking for the emblem only to find out it was with them all along.

Maybe Kamui is the Fire Emblem.Why else would Garen want to kidnap Kamui?(I guess if he wanted to instate a war but he could have easily just killed him/her).And maybe Aqua's necklace has something to do with it like keeping Kamui's Fire Emblem powers at bay because a certain time may be coming in which the Emblem activates.

I'm pretty sure that it's Aqua's necklace. If you look in the announcement trailer, you'll notice that it's glowing when the dragon... thing is strangling her. (Looks like Kamui's dragon form, but that's a discussion for another thread). If you look at that glow, it's pretty similar to the glow of the fire emblem from Tellius, imho.