Where do I get the Gheb patch

Bingo :D

Well not really. He tried to rape tana, but the horrible ephraim thwarted his attempt. He didnt care about amelia... which is sad. And at the cost of sounding redundant, i'll say again: I'd hit it.

Bingo :D

Well not really. He tried to rape tana, but the horrible ephraim thwarted his attempt. He didnt care about amelia... which is sad. And at the cost of sounding redundant, i'll say again: I'd hit it.

Gheb wouldn't. Strange that, as Amelia is probably nicer than Tana. But for Gheb to rape anyone, that is just cruel. Good old Ephraim, taking the girl for him to rape when the war's over. All's fair in love and war - isn't that how it's said?

• 2 weeks later...

I know this.

It's a patch under construction, by Aitos Saibankan, from FESS and FEU, and he goes as game_adict46 at GameFAQs. There is a Gheb fad on the Sacred Stones board there, and so he decided to create a game with Gheb as the main character.

It's not a very serious hack, if I recall correctly. It's more supposed to be a funny one.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm just sick of hearing about [sarcasm]Gheb the definition of Godliness, Manliness.[/sarcasm] or what ever SOMEONE JUST MAKE IT STOP!!!!!

sorry I needed to vent. :mellow: