Fire Emblem - Righteous Indignation

Durandal

So far this isn't even coming close to what I imagine, so I am scrapping this entirely, it's time I learn some skills, spriting, eventing, etc. I'll make it just right eventually. Thank you to everyone that did try it. I'll post a WIP with what I have complete so far in a week or two. Anyone willing to help me with learning eventing also would be great. Alright bye.

Edited by Durandal

hey buddy, happy you're getting the ball rolling on this hack. But without any screenshots or anything its hard to want to get into it.

What is this hack about? What's the story, what does it look like?

you should see other concept hacks and take their opening post as an example.

haha you didn't quite do it right.

gBMD9Kk.png

you need to click that so the image comes up instantly, and the image will show up directly without having to click a link first.

(thanks for the bloodlines love :))

haha you didn't quite do it right.

gBMD9Kk.png

you need to click that so the image comes up instantly, and the image will show up directly without having to click a link first.

(thanks for the bloodlines love :))

Omg it made them big haha

This looks phenomenal dude. However I cannot get past wills chapter because hard mode is not an option for me.

When you patch the game, copy the name of your patched fe7 and paste it onto the .sav it should then let you pick hard mode. And thank you very much, this is my first hack!

When you patch the game, copy the name of your patched fe7 and paste it onto the .sav it should then let you pick hard mode. And thank you very much, this is my first hack!

And I actually did try that already, but its now just lyns and hectors and eliwoods modes, its not the pacthed game

And I actually did try that already, but its now just lyns and hectors and eliwoods modes, its not the pacthed game

Okay i disabled the tutorial (I should have done that at first I know) sorry for taking so long, I have been busy with moving and packing all my things up, it should work fine now, if not tell me and I'll do my best to get it working. I am currently implementing the custom events when I get the time. I hope you all enjoy it so far.

• 2 weeks later...

Did you ever try it since I disabled the tutorial?

You know, you could probably PM Ghast and have him move this to the general Fan Project section, considering that this has a patch released.