June 14th Smash Direct predections

So just days before e3 2015 we will be getting a Nintendo direct for more information on upcoming dlc for smash 4. So I'm just going to predict what might happen in what I might think be in order

Information of Lucas

(am I the only one who finds it ironic that a character from the mother series is being released on fathers day?)

Mii fighter costumes

Xander- time for a special announcement

Trailer for Roy with Roy's hope playing in the background. during that I will be jumping up and down cheering and crying tears of joy

(I'll have my 7/11 BIG GULP ready for all the salty tears)

the miiverse stage is shown off

stage dlc (hoping for some n64 stages) and/or tournament mode

closing

really ends with one more trailer

Ryu's reveal

any ideas on what else could be squeezed into a 20 min direct

reasons why

Roy- Predictable, New FE game, we've been expecting him, that leak

Ryu-that data leak

edit

I would also like to see the return of Fountain of Dreams from melee

and if Roy comes back

please return to this thread so we can celebrate

Edited by Captain Karnage

I hope Namco gets their hands out of their pants and allow Klonoa to be DLC.

It would be really nice but I'd rather not see more 3rd party characters.

reason being is that people would just complain about them not being in the next game if the company decided not to license them in the next entry.

cough.. cough...Snake...cough...cough....have they not seen what Konami has done in the past few years

not a bad idea though

maybe tekken x street fighter

One of Roy and Ryu will probably be shown. I think the other might be saved for E3. Hopefully some really awesome additional DLC content will be shown so I'm not entirely disappointed if Roy is the one shown.

Some new alts, Sakurai! Why no Mr. L for Luigi or Vanguard for Ike? Or Hilda for Zelda? Or engineer Link for Toon Link? Or Mrs. Pac-Man for Pac-Man? Or a Daisy model for Peach since you gave the Koopalings their own models? :(

Edited by Anacybele

Actually, Roy being shown due to if coming out soon doesn't actually sound like bad logic...

Especially since Roy is pretty big in Japan.

Also if he's in and gets an amiibo does this mean Roy would be in IF too?

I wouldn't be surprised if fire emblem gets an amiibo series for if

there goes my college money :(

Especially since Roy is pretty big in Japan.

Also if he's in and gets an amiibo does this mean Roy would be in IF too?

more likely he'll be released as a trading card dlc. i imagine a Roy amiibo won't be out until late 2016 Edited by Red Fox of Fire

Hopes Expectations

Roy. Roy(Ryu saved for E3)

Ryu. Tourney mode

Wispy woods. Miiverse stage,Lucas,Splatoon costumes

Street fighter stage. Mii fighter pack #2

Fire emblem stage. Random new stage

Edited by Dragonhunter970

I'm expecting one more fighter reveal, someone who won't be available until later. The past two E3's have had three character reveals, Roy and Ryu is only two. And they haven't yet left us without something further to look forward to. By that, I mean:

-Mewtwo was revealed before the game's release.

-Lucas was revealed before Mewtwo's release.

Who it will be, I dunno. Wolf seems a solid pick, but I'm iffy on the idea of Sakurai revealing two veterans and only one newcomer at E3. Maybe the first ballot choice. Either way, I expect some kind of information about the future of Smash DLC.

I'm expecting one more fighter reveal, someone who won't be available until later. The past two E3's have had three character reveals, Roy and Ryu is only two. And they haven't yet left us without something further to look forward to. By that, I mean:

-Mewtwo was revealed before the game's release.

-Lucas was revealed before Mewtwo's release.

Who it will be, I dunno. Wolf seems a solid pick, but I'm iffy on the idea of Sakurai revealing two veterans and only one newcomer at E3. Maybe the first ballot choice. Either way, I expect some kind of information about the future of Smash DLC.

I would not have said that before the leak but with it out now I think its entirely plausible. Who you might ask? I have no idea I'll just list a couple of scenarios.

Isaac (Golden Sun): Seems the most plausible and that the character the smash fanbase wants in the most but one that people have forgotten about since the leak.

King K Rool (Donkey Kong Country): Again highly requested character and gives DK a third solid rep also a villain to add to the roster

Inkling (Splatoon): Wild card no one is really expecting it with the outfits released but in the leak there is supposedly a trophy of her. There were trophies of Lucas and Mewtwo before their releases as well granted they were veterans

Ken (Street Fighter): Wasn't included in the leak but again there is a trophy of him in the said leak. Spoiler ahead.

And why have Ryu in Smash with trophies and just include Ken's trophy out of the blue? Plus he is Ryu's main rival/bro.

Shantae (Pirates Curse): Another requested rep and has been an exclusive to Nintendo consoles as far as I know. Not as likely as the others but a genuine wild card

Edited by LordTaco42

Shantae (Pirates Curse): Another requested rep and has been an exclusive to Nintendo consoles as far as I know. Not as likely as the others but a genuine wild card

She is on Steam I think.

I'm hopeful they might show their plans for future DLC in addition to what we're getting, but that might seem a little too much.

Now that we got 2 Capcom fighter we should get some from Sega and Bandai Namco, Sega I don't really care about, but I want a fighter that represents the Bandai part of Bandai Namco... Give me a Digimon please

Now that we got 2 Capcom fighter we should get some from Sega and Bandai Namco, Sega I don't really care about, but I want a fighter that represents the Bandai part of Bandai Namco... Give me a Digimon please

shhhh, then people won't stop asking for Goku.

shhhh, then people won't stop asking for Goku.

What do you mean? That's completely unrelated, Dragonball is Toei, Bandai Namco just has the rights to make games based on the license