So How Are They Going to Localize FE Amie?

MajorMajora

I'm wondering if they'll change things. Maybe make slight alterations to assets and change the context to make seem like you're, I dunno,talking to them? Rewrite lines and the such? It'll be obvious and fake but probably a lot more palatable.

I'm wondering if they'll change things. Maybe make slight alterations to assets and change the context to make seem like you're, I dunno,talking to them? Rewrite lines and the such? It'll be obvious and fake but probably a lot more palatable.

I think they'll change a few lines and maybe some of the looks when they're happy (Cause Sakura's face was not that of a childs) but that's about it, I think.

Really they don't need to change or censor anything considering what it is based on(being skin shipping)is an actual thing

Skinship

In Korea, the term "skinship" is used to describe the act of intimate, non-sexual touching between very close (Usually same-sex, but can include both genders.) platonic friends. It involves acts such as holding hands/arms, hugging, and kissing on the cheeks.

Sometimes it goes even deeper than that and can even involve bathing together, as Koreans (And the Japanese) believe that group nudity helps break down the barriers and helps establish a closer relationship.

But the thing is other places never heard of it or won't see it that way

Plus anyone remember what they did to the swimsuits in awakening dlc

^ They censored Tharja's butt in the NA version, but left it alone in other versions.

Not to mention the censoring arguably made it seem worse than it actually was.