How do you think Anna will appear?

Aegis Gray

So...Anna's been in almost every game except Gaiden, being mostly in the tutorials, appearing as a resident in Rekka no Ken and then playable in Awakening. You think she'll go back to her job doing tutorials, be playable again, or maybe appear in some other form?

So...Anna's been in almost every game except Gaiden, being mostly in the tutorials, appearing as a resident in Rekka no Ken and then playable in Awakening. You think she'll go back to her job doing tutorials, be playable again, or maybe appear in some other form?

I liked her as a playable unit, so her coming back like that would be nice. Other then that, I can see her being a merchant again, like in other FE games but I do think she'll make an appearance.

I sadly doubt she will be playable, but most likely will appear. Probably in tutorials or the condescending "remember to take breaks!" on the save screen, a la Awakening. (I'LL TELL YOU WHEN I'VE HAD ENOUGH, ANNA!)

People love her. Omitting Anna would be a bad idea.

I enjoyed her role as the tutorial person in the Tellius series so it'd be nice if she did that again.

I don't really want her to be playable as I feel it wouldn't fit in with the narrative. I DO want secret shops to make a comeback and have her be the shopkeeper for these, selling rare staves and items but not weapons. I'd rather have random Anna spawns on the world map not come back.

The Nurse Joy gimmick was overdone in Awakening so that probably shouldn't come back either.

I like her a lot, in fact she is one of my favourite units in Awakening. If she makes a playable return in FEif, I am happy. If she does not, my first playthrough will be with f!Kamui as an Anna clone or what is most authentic.

I'd love if she got a redesign, maybe a new haircut or something. That would make me feel like she's still new, but also still a Fire Emblem Anna, rather than the Awakening Anna

But... Anna's looked the exact same in all of the games, Awakening included. Same pose, same expression, same hairstyle, everything.

Secret shop seller, menu maiden, or vixenly villager would be acceptable. A playable pal would not, imo.

Maybe this time we'll get Jake as a playable character again.

But... Anna's looked the exact same in all of the games, Awakening included. Same pose, same expression, same hairstyle, everything.

Maybe this time we'll get Jake as a playable character again.

Guess I didn't really put much thought into it, the different art styles of past games make her feel new. If she would be in If, she would probs just look like her Awakening character, except maybe a different class. Oh! What if she had a different outfit on different versions? That'd be pretty sweet. But anyways not!Inigo Severa and Owain tell me she'll look just like herself.

^ well yeah of course she will look like herself, she is herself, I don't see how the awakening children fit into that. On outfits i am not sure if they would make her a new one or not, but they probably will. Depends on what her function is.

^ well yeah of course she will look like herself, she is herself, I don't see how the awakening children fit into that. On outfits i am not sure if they would make her a new one or not, but they probably will. Depends on what her function is.

I referenced the awakening characters as a means of awakening units being brought into If. Before that, it could have been possible that she would have been drawn differently than how she was in awakening. But sense Odin and Luna and the likes weren't, it is likely she will look the exact same, instead of a refreshing feel. But that's just my opinion on the matter.

^ they use the same engine and the same art guy, why would they change her face or hair? She is supposed to be Anna. They only ever really changed her between certain games, because of different art styles and system limitations, and even then, she was still obviously Anna. wether or not they give her a different outfit is different of course. I still don't see how Luna and Co have anything to do with this.

I imagine she'll probably have different outfits in each version (some form of robe in Hoshido and something more like her typical attire in Nohr)

Oooh maybe she's a war profiteer supporting the war going on because she sells weapons to both sides.

Well, this goes without saying.

Edited by The Geek

I'd like her to come back as playable character but I have my doubts for some reason.

I could see her being in charge of tutorials. I also think she could be either a traveling merchant or in charge of special in-chapter shops that would appear in certain chapters.