Do you dislike a character simply because of their looks?

Chiki

If you mean it wouldn't fit simply because of my artstyle, well, Kozaki drew Ike in his style and he fits well enough into If. If we wanted to fit with the portrait styles of If then either Kozaki or someone who can pull off the Kozaki style will have to make it into FEIF portrait style anyway and just copy over the same outfit.

My artstyle is more painterly since I just kinda hate working with lines lol

Since it was just trying to get a design and not actually trying to match it to the FEA/IF art style I didn't think it was necessary to also copy Kozaki's style, as it won't be in the actual game anyway.

Yes, it was just the art style dissonance that caught my eye, because I thought you meant it as a redesign for If.

For someone who hates working with lines, I think you're very detailist with them. I like your artstyle, almost makes me want to get back to trying to draw. =P

Do you plan on drawing other chars aside from Camilla?

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, it was just the art style dissonance that caught my eye, because I thought you meant it as a redesign for If.

For someone who hates working with lines, I think you're very detailist with them. I like your artstyle, almost makes me want to get back to trying to draw. =P

Do you plan on drawing other chars aside from Camilla?

I have done a few pieces of Rinka (one with Elfie) and one of Ryouma. They're in my blog linked in my signature. They're more speed-painty and messy, though, and not redesigns since I don't really have issues with their design.

Well, I did conveniently leave out Elfie's boobplate, but besides that.

ummm...i can say i've never used dorothy purely because of her looks (i'm like 90% sure she's better than wolt). i like her character a lot, actually.

that's the shallowest i've been this series. otherwise, i use characters based on utility if it's the first playthrough, or a playthrough on a challenging difficulty. if i'm playing on normal or hard, i'll use characters i either haven't used before, or characters i like (personality-based).