Nintendo Digital Event Info

Devalon

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

not really keen on the font type they used for the "Fates", but I could've sworn 1:02-1:03 looks like it straight out came from anime appearance-wise, unlike other CGs.

WHo do we think that is, anyway? If it's Kamui, I hope it changes to female if you choose so lmao. Seems a bit weird and out of place but hectic all the same.

not really keen on the font type they used for the "Fates", but I could've sworn 1:02-1:03 looks like it straight out came from anime appearance-wise, unlike other CGs.

I think the same. And that it look far better than the CGI...

Best part is definitely Fire Emblem Fate but not even a pokemon game .__.

I don't want that series to become more of a yearly series... Pokemon's at that point and it would be sad to see it happen.

Edited by DualMix

I was thinking the same thing. Does the game have both anime and CG cutscenes? That would be... odd. Maybe we we're seeing things?

Or maybe some cutscenes will consist of text over mostly-static art, a bit like the GBA games?

i'm not sure about marx and ryouma's voices, but i love the little sister ones. i do feel elise's makes her sound a bit older than what i'd assume is an about 10-11 y/o? but i do love it regardless.

also, i burst out laughing at kamui's voice. it reminds me of chrom by a lot.

it's going to take a bit to get the hang of aqua's singing voice, though- i'm very used to (and attached, if we're being honest) to the japanese singing, and it certainly sounds... different.

Edited by falcoknights

That was pretty amazing. Kamui and Leon sound somewhat older than they look though.

Does anybody know if the japanese voices will also be an option in this one?

I can't say for sure but it's highly unlikelly they will ditch this feature.

Edited by Lawful Angry

I don't want that series to become more of a yearly series... Pokemon's at that point and it would be sad to see it happen.

oh. May I ask why?

Well, I was expecting a something about the super pokemon mysterious dungeon but oh well... xD

The FE Fates trailer was the best part of Nintendo's E3, Star Fox looked ok, but even X looked bland and I am super hyped for X.

That trailer was AWESOME. And I have yet another reason to love Ryouma. DAT VOICE. :D I wonder if that's Travis Willingham like I was hoping?! It was really deep, just like Lon'qu's!

Wish I could've gotten his English name too though, I don't want to get TOO used to calling him Ryouma. Otherwise, it'll feel awkward seeing a different name when I play the game.

Also, am I the only one that really likes male Kamui's voice? It reminded me of Yugi's English voice in Yu-Gi-Oh, which I always liked because despite that he looks 12 or so, he's actually 16. His voice made him actually sound 16 instead of like a little kid (looking at you, season zero...).

That dragon transformation fro Kamui near the end pushed my hype up to the skies.

I´m not really into the English voices, although Aqua´s and Sakura´s voices were nice.

I was used to IF. Fates sounds too generic to me. Also, it seems it will be early 2016, or at least that´s what I understood of what they said before they started to play starfox.

That trailer was AWESOME. And I have yet another reason to love Ryouma. DAT VOICE. :D I wonder if that's Travis Willingham like I was hoping?! It was really deep, just like Lon'qu's!

Wish I could've gotten his English name too though, I don't want to get TOO used to calling him Ryouma. Otherwise, it'll feel awkward seeing a different name when I play the game.

Also, am I the only one that really likes male Kamui's voice? It reminded me of Yugi's English voice in Yu-Gi-Oh, which I always liked because despite that he looks 12 or so, he's actually 16. His voice made him actually sound 16 instead of like a little kid (looking at you, season zero...).

Ryoma sounds like Matt Mercer. Looks like Travis might be doing Garon.