Petition to move the Release to Late 2015

UnknownUber

https://www.change.org/p/nintendo-move-fire-emblem-fates-release-date-to-late-2015?just_created=true

Sign if you're interested. I doubt it'll happen. But hey, anything can change right?

I expect to get a lot of hate for this as well, but I feel Nintendo can pull it off.

Sure, the faster we get the game the better in a way, but why not give them the time they need to make it the best possible?

wait they only need to translate is that it

Sure, the faster we get the game the better in a way, but why not give them the time they need to make it the best possible?

wait they only need to translate is that it

They only really only need to translate it.

This is just disrespectful to the people who are doing their best to provide some quality entertainment. Not to mention it's naïve to think that this would change anything.

I get that you're excited, we all are, but this is not the way to go about it.

Edited by Thane

It's fine. I appreciate the feedback. In a way, yeah I'm entitled, we all are in a way.

I wasn't even expecting it to go anywhere. I'll leave it up if anyone actually signs. But I apologize if I came across that way, and I'm probably getting laughed off the site at this point. In a way, it was probably the rush of excitement that prompted me to make it. I guess waiting to 2016 is inevitable, but I'm still hopeful somewhat. I understand where all of you are coming from though.

My apologies.

Edited by UnknownUber

Yeah, this isn't going to work. Besides, I would only move the release date to late 2015 if NoA finds that they've finished sooner rather than later and without rushing.

I usually troll petitions like this by signing with an obvious joke name like "Mike Hunt" or "Weedlord Bonerhitler". Change.org petitions are a joke altogether, but it's especially hilarious when someone acts really entitled and tries to petition something ridiculous. Localization takes time, and even then I doubt this game's release will be any later than the first 2-3 months of 2016 (those first few months also seem to be a great spot financially to release 3DS RPGs, since Awakening and Bravely Default both did well with early-year releases. And I'm fine with Nintendo holding off even if they finish localization in time for a holiday release, because, ultimately, I want this game to sell well rather than drowning in the deluge of holiday season game releases. Remember that FE had an uncertain future before Awakening, and if Fates bombs then things could get murky again).

Also, they could be using this time to combine the two games into one for the western release (since no trailers shown in the west have hinted at the game being split like it is in Japan), which my wallet would appreciate greatly.

https://www.change.org/p/nintendo-move-fire-emblem-fates-release-date-to-late-2015?just_created=true

Sign if you're interested. I doubt it'll happen. But hey, anything can change right?

I expect to get a lot of hate for this as well, but I feel Nintendo can pull it off.

So you'd rather it released earlier and unpolished, than wait a few extra months? I'm really trying to repress the feeling of disgust that I have for you, right now...