The True Villain in FE:If/Fates?

Kyza

So I've seen some speculation going around and I decided to make a topic on it but who is this guy? Perhaps the true antagonist?! *gasps* :O

V1FGZ16.png

x5ktKT2.png

pu4aGGx.png

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unless he works under Garon or someone we haven't seen yet, I assume he's the main villain. He's using the same magic which had hurt Aqua, so there's definitely something fishy going on here.

Unless he works under Garon or someone we haven't seen yet, I assume he's the main villain. He's using the same magic which had hurt Aqua, so there's definitely something fishy going on here.

But yeah, my Video Game experience tells me to never trust hooded persons.

I hope he's not an excuse to make both kingdoms forget the war and engage in jolly co-operation to take him down. It would ruin the purpose of the multiple paths.

Edited by Lawful Angry

Just look at that sword looks metal as hell! But yea, I'm not sure, the scene with the sword happens right before the scene where Sakura calls out to her mom in a panic, and it seems like the same setting as the instance where Kamui goes berserk sooooo I'm not really sure what to make of that. The sword itself reminds me of Kamui's black blade but that's more just the blade itself, gah, I need a pic to compare the two.

Edit: But maybe not, after all the scene where he's launching stuff at the screen looks like the same setting as well. I dunno man, it all looks the same.

Edited by Kyza

I hope he's not an excuse to make both kingdoms forget the war and engage in jolly co-operation to take him down. It would ruin the purpose of the multiple paths.

I doubt Oboro would be happy to join Nohr like it's nothing.

And after you happily slaughter nearly all of them, it'll be hard to forget everything and be friends forever.

I agree with you, but that sure sounds like the most plausible third path option at least. The Hoshido story is supposed to be simple, so I don't think he'll have TOO much of a presence there...even if he blows up the city and murders your mother.

Just look at that sword looks metal as hell! But yea, I'm not sure, the scene with the sword happens right before the scene where Sakura calls out to her mom in a panic, and it seems like the same setting as the instance where Kamui goes berserk sooooo I'm not really sure what to make of that. The sword itself reminds me of Kamui's black blade but that's more just the blade itself, gah, I need a pic to compare the two.

Well, sure. Obviously a sword would looks metal.

The eye on the handle is really ominous.

It doesn't look like the weapon of a champion of justice, for sure.

Just noticed that in the 3rd screenshot, he is actually hurling the tiles of the ground at you. See how they're not around him and piled at the edge? Also it looks like they are inside the dark magic balls. This means nothing, just thought it was neat.

The eye on the handle is really ominous.

It doesn't look like the weapon of a champion of justice, for sure.

It turns out FE: Fates is secretly a crossover between Soul Calibur and FE. Bad things happen when the Soul Edge is restored, when will they learn?

I'm betting it is Kamui's father.

Edited by Rapier

I highly doubt it, though, I think it might be quite likely.

If that wasn't the case, Hoshido would still deem Nohr impure, evil, and greed, not deserving redemption. They'd just wipe them out, believing they're purely tyrannical.

Nohr would still find Hoshido weak and a waste of space. Or perhaps, they'll ethnic cleanse them and just take over Hoshido's lands.

He's probably gonna be a late game villain, and if he is, by that time -depending on which path you took-, Nohr or Hoshido would already be severely crippled to consider working together with the side Kamui chose.

As for the Third Path? I'm not sure... You join him? You fight him yourself with your rag tag team?

I don't know, that's what I think.

I agree with you, but that sure sounds like the most plausible third path option at least. The Hoshido story is supposed to be simple, so I don't think he'll have TOO much of a presence there...even if he blows up the city and murders your mother.

In the third path Kamui gains control of his powers and attacks both Hoshido and Nohr making them believe him to be the true threat, they then work together to defeat Kamui. In the end Kamui sacrifices himself to bring the two factions together and end the war! Or he just goes ham berserk mode/darkness takes hold of him somehow and he loses control. A tainted divine dragon.

Both of those seem kind of generic so I hope that they don't turn out to be the case but who knows. I suppose in the end I just hope whatever the case the writing is good and the plot is decent with lots of twists and turns.

Edited by Kyza

I'm pretty sure Kamui's father is the guy who had a bunch of arrows shot at him after the ugly old guy said "YOU'RE MY CHILD NOW!!" or something like that.

He may be back at some kind of evil monster (Kinda like Lemon as the Red Baron.), but that would means the main villain is someone else we haven't seen yet.

And don't this scene happens in Hoshido ? Why would he destroy his country, kill his wife and his child ?

Even Garon would find this to evil.

Though he can still be future you.