The True Villain in FE:If/Fates?

Kyza

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the third path Kamui gains control of his powers and attacks both Hoshido and Nohr making them believe him to be the true threat, they then work together to defeat Kamui. In the end Kamui sacrifices himself to bring the two factions together and end the war! Or he just goes ham berserk mode/darkness takes hold of him somehow and he loses control. A tainted divine dragon.

Both of those seem kind of generic so I hope that they don't turn out to be the case but who knows. I suppose in the end I just hope whatever the case the writing is good and the plot is decent with lots of twists and turns.

I hope Kamui threatens to do seppuku unless they both hugs each other and stop fighting.

Random theory, probably dead wrong but I think that's actually Kamui. He does seem to have some anger/transformed and loses his sense of self issues.

COULD be possible, though the possibility is low.

The parts that make it possible is the similar colour scheme, and the sword he used (the same sword he used in the last parts of the FE:if/F intro trailer.)

EDIT: Please don't redo the whole alternate self possessed by evil dragon from the future antagonist again.

Edited by Jester Capri

I wonder if it is actually Robin and is only avaliable when you get the Robin amiibo. Instead of being an ally, he makes it into a villain instead. Lol.

The idea sounds cool, but Robin suddenly getting massive story involvement just kinda kills the story.

I dunno. The true villain is probably some ancient abomination that lives in the abyss around Nohr Keep. I'm gonna be disappointed if we never get to go down there.

The last boss might wear one of those Nosferatu masks. Depleting his HP simply knocks the mask off. Only an intense (and passionate) face rubbing from Kamui can purify the demon's heart and save the world! But it won't be easy! His favorite rubbing spot will frequently change. The hours of practice you spend smearing your palm against your siblings' faces will really pay off!

I'm pretty sure Kamui's father is the guy who had a bunch of arrows shot at him after the ugly old guy said "YOU'RE MY CHILD NOW!!" or something like that.

If there are undead monsters in the game, raising the arrow-cushion from the dead and unleashing him on hoshido wouldn't be that unlikely to happen.

Edited by Lawful Angry

Aqua might actually be made of the dark purple magic. Confirmed morph!

You know, all joking aside, maybe this character actually is Aqua? A lot of us have been wondering based on various trailers if Kamui has trouble controlling his powers and might go berserk, but perhaps he's not the only one.

I'm probably wrong, but I just think it's suspicious that all we've seen of this guy carefully hides their face, and in fact we can't even be sure of their gender. Could be because it's Kamui, could be for some other reason, but perhaps it's because it's secretly Aqua.

But yeah, my Video Game experience tells me to never trust hooded persons.

Not the funniest I've seen, but IMO you really went the distance to notice it. Good job

I hope he's not an excuse to make both kingdoms forget the war and engage in jolly co-operation to take him down. It would ruin the purpose of the multiple paths.

Not necessarily. You could still have plenty of devastation the non-kamui (ya I know he has another name now but I don't remember it) faction, or for both factions, before any sort of unified front comes about. And you could have members from the faction you oppose joining up with the "true villain" rather than with you for the sake of revenge. Not necessarily the most original ideas, I admit.

The last boss might wear one of those Nosferatu masks. Depleting his HP simply knocks the mask off. Only an intense (and passionate) face rubbing from Kamui can purify the demon's heart and save the world! But it won't be easy! His favorite rubbing spot will frequently change. The hours of practice you spend smearing your palm against your siblings' faces will really pay off!

Perfect.

AAGH this post is a freaking mess. I've failed again.

Edited by Severlan

^you tried

Anyways, I think it's the guy you side with on the third path. Maybe somebody who knows all about Kamui's Dragon Powers and Ancestry, and maybe has a little cult of his own.

All I know is that he has Kamui's sword that Garon gives to him so yea... That's somethin'.

Edit: I'm still thinkin' that maybe Garon uses the sword to control Kamui at some point and uses him as a weapon against Hoshido but who knows. If it's not that it's likely something related to the third path or that it's just somebody else who has gotten a-hold of Kamui's sword somehow.

Edited by Kyza

All I know is that he has Kamui's sword that Garon gives to him so yea... That's somethin'.

Edit: I'm still thinkin' that maybe Garon uses the sword to control Kamui at some point and uses him as a weapon against Hoshido but who knows. If it's not that it's likely something related to the third path or that it's just somebody else who has gotten a-hold of Kamui's sword somehow.

Maybe he dumps it and gives it someone else because he doesn't want to be associated with Garon anymore (Nohr route is focused on revolution from the inside).

Also from the Treehouse stream, Garon gives him that sword and tells him to start killing, so maybe he gets rid of it because he doesn't want to be associated with that moment where he was forced to fight helpless prisoners.

Edited by DUFF MCWHALEN

Maybe he dumps it and gives it someone else because he doesn't want to be associated with Garon anymore (Nohr route is focused on revolution from the inside).

Also from the Treehouse stream, Garon gives him that sword and tells him to start killing, so maybe he gets rid of it because he doesn't want to be associated with that moment where he was forced to fight helpless prisoners.

True but they still have to deal with Hoshido somehow, and who's to say that this doesn't happen in the Hoshido route or the third route? After all Kamui receives that sword in the prologue and he still carries it on him come the choice chapter. All three paths will have different cut-scenes and the like so part of it is figuring out which path this particular cut-scene belongs to. Many are guessing the third route but it happens in Hoshido with your siblings nearby and you would have had to of been there in some way-shape or form to witness it so it's hard to say. Unless it's like a flashback thing that happens when one of your Hoshido siblings explains the events that transpired back to you. So many possibilities~.

Edited by Kyza

True but they still have to deal with Hoshido somehow, and who's to say that this doesn't happen in the Hoshido route or the third route? After all Kamui receives that sword in the prologue and he still carries it on him come the choice chapter. All three paths will have different cut-scenes and the like so part of it is figuring out which path this particular cut-scene belongs to. Many are guessing the third route but it happens in Hoshido with your siblings nearby and you would have had to of been there in some way-shape or form to witness it so it's hard to say. Unless it's like a flashback thing that happens when one of your Hoshido siblings explains the events that transpired back to you. So many possibilities~.

It could be third path and your just attacking Hoshido.

This hooded person certainly seems very interesting... His/Her power seems very similar to Aqua's power... I'm not sure what to think. Maybe it's an Aqua that went berserk after succumbing to her curse. Kamui then reacts upon seeing what she did, unleashing his/her true form that he/she is unable to control. Then after Kamui's victory he/she's seen standing over Aqua choking her (like in the cutscene since she was wounded in it).

If that's Robin or Morgan I swear to god it'll ruin the game for me no matter how good the rest of the story is.

Forget my theory I have seen the light! ...This is Morgan's original timeline! :O

Edited by Mystical_Ice

Aqua might actually be made of the dark purple magic. Confirmed morph!

....She does have yellow eyes. :B

You know, all joking aside, maybe this character actually is Aqua? A lot of us have been wondering based on various trailers if Kamui has trouble controlling his powers and might go berserk, but perhaps he's not the only one.

I'm probably wrong, but I just think it's suspicious that all we've seen of this guy carefully hides their face, and in fact we can't even be sure of their gender. Could be because it's Kamui, could be for some other reason, but perhaps it's because it's secretly Aqua.

Aqua is my guess too. :)

IT'S YOU!

I dunno. Worker for Garon, like Not Robin was for his dad?(Forgot his name.)

Maybe it's an example of the hooded guy having his own agenda and just pretending to work for Garon but really manipulating both kingdoms for his own purposes.

I hope he's not an excuse to make both kingdoms forget the war and engage in jolly co-operation to take him down. It would ruin the purpose of the multiple paths.

Assuming there's no cannon path, would it still bother you if it only took place on the 3rd path and was only a begrudging, temporary alliance?

I'm sorry but the hooded figure is pretty much confirmed kamui

At the treehouse second day we see kamui as garon if it was his plan to make kamui's sword explode when hoshido captured him

Edited by Mackc2

If he isn't working for Garon than he may be the cause for Nohr's troubles and convinced Garon to invade Hoshido in a futile attempt to save Nohr.

That or it's a possessed Kamui thanks to Garon who conveniently tricks Kamui to be a Trojan Horse into Hoshido.

Edited by Pretty_Handsome

Im pretty much convinced the real villain is Garons advisor guy because if Garon trapped that sword he would likely have proudly accepted it instead of just saying nope wasnt me so someone else tampered with it, someone else who could have accessed it and generally seems evil like the advisor