Famitsu Digital Issue 6/17

Lushiris

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that Garon might get overthrown in the midst of the story, making him a "changed man" and a late game unit. And once the Hoshidans realize you are trying to revolutionize Nohr, they (meaning Mikoto) might pitch in.

But why would your Hoshido siblings still try to kill you even through their own mother is on your side?

Nice, hopefully we'll get some new information!

Honestly, I'm almost more surprised Garon joins you in the Nohr route, considering the story seems to be specifically about taking him down, whereas the Hoshido route will just deal with repelling aggressors; if someone dethrones Garon, he'll join Hoshido to get his revenge.

Still...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXzEcwYs8Eo

I think that Garon might get overthrown in the midst of the story, making him a "changed man" and a late game unit. And once the Hoshidans realize you are trying to revolutionize Nohr, they (meaning Mikoto) might pitch in.

Yeah.. in an alternate universe. At some point it seems more likely for you to kill Mikoto rather then have them help you. I mean, you still fight Ryouma and Takumi in the Nohr route after all. Why would she want to help you if you tried to kill her other sons?

That's some serious favoritism coming from Mikoto.

Edited by DualMix

It's probably nothing, but anyone else notice how they scanned the marth amiibo on the Wii u gamepad and not a 3ds?

I also noticed, and I highly doubt it's nothing...

It seems REALLY odd tho.

OK, that whole "Garon being recruitable in both routes" thing throws a huge wrench in what pretty much everyone thought the plot would be. I'm interested in seeing what exactly they meant by that, or if they just meant he'd be important to the plot in both routes.

OK, that whole "Garon being recruitable in both routes" thing throws a huge wrench in what pretty much everyone thought the plot would be. I'm interested in seeing what exactly they meant by that, or if they just meant he'd be important to the plot in both routes.

I thought we all agreed that he just heard about Kamui's now-legendary face massages.

Best way to end a war ever.

Garon and Mikoto being playable on both sides does not make any logical sense whatsoever. This has to be a translation error otherwise they better have a VERY good reason for them joining forces other than the "There is a bigger threat, so we must join forces" cliché.

At long last we get info on Hinoka's servants. Despite her popularity it's strange that we didn't hear much of anything about them til now.

Hoshido has 1 more exclusive character?

Funny how much of the exclusives are family servants. They're really pushing family, huh?

Garon and Mikoto are for both paths? They join forces with you but siblings and servants don't follow them?

Edited by Pretty_Handsome

I thought we all agreed that he just heard about Kamui's now-legendary face massages.

Best way to end a war ever.

A chance for a smooth baby face is all the cause you're ever going to need suing peace for :P.

Garon and Mikoto being playable on both sides does not make any logical sense whatsoever. This has to be a translation error otherwise they better have a VERY good reason for them joining forces other than the "There is a bigger threat, so we must join forces" cliché.

Translation error? Just look at the boxes under character names. No translation needded.

I do think it's funny people are already complaining that that can't make sense when we literally have no idea what the story is lmao

Okay, revealing that Garon and Mikoto can join you in both paths, while interesting, is too spoilerific, come on... I didn't come in here expecting to find something like THAT. :(

I do think it's funny people are already complaining that that can't make sense when we literally have no idea what the story is lmao

While you're correct that we don't really know, most people had been assuming based on past precedent, his appearance and personality that he was, if not the final boss, then probably a major one. Finding out that not only is he apparently a playable character, but he's even playable on both routes, is rather surprising. It's not that it can't make sense, it's just not something anybody saw coming.

It appears to mainly be a rehash of everything we know so far. But,

-We are now formally introduced to Asama (Priest under Hinoka) and Setsuna (archer under Hinoka)

-There are about 3 pages about support conversations.

-And it is very interesting that Mikoto and Garon are tagged as joining in both scenarios.......

Finally, information on supports!

And Mikoto being in an ally period would seem to kill the theory that she died in the extended trailer, unless she (and Garon) are Spotpass characters.

It looks like Sakura's personal skill reduces 2 damage to allies within 2 spaces of her.

As if she wasn't already wasn't set up as a great support unit...this is good skill for her.