Weird Crown dude shown: Iago

Anacybele

^ Oh hi Kamui come to stop my evil plan? What's wrong? You scared? Are you just a big chicken? Chiip chip chip chip chip!!!!

ur tearing me apart kamui1!!!!

Edited by RidellCrimea

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What on Earth is going on with his design …?

I don't know. To be honest, it doesn't look like he wears a mask but he still has a Phantom of the Opera vibe...

Anyways, he looks weird.... no matter what... and is it me, or does the golden... thingie behind Iago looks a little bit like Hoshido symbol?

I don't know. To be honest, it doesn't look like he wears a mask but he still has a Phantom of the Opera vibe...

Anyways, he looks weird.... no matter what... and is it me, or does the golden... thingie behind Iago looks a little bit like Hoshido symbol?

I think the shape is an "outline" of the the same flower design visible on Xander's rondel (armpit guard). I'm on my phone right now, so I can't post pictures easily, but you can see it in NekoKnight's sig on the previous page. Edited by Aethin

I don't..think so? But maybe..

I knew a boy called Iago once (It was actually Yago but who cares) and he was actually very friendly.

But I can't deny this Iago is creepy.

Maybe he's recruitable and we'll be able to rub his face! Yes please.