FE: Fates on IGN Live

For those who are bringing up the Streetpass thing...

You guys do realize that you're able to recruit version exclusive characters right. Felicia and Joker are no different.

And there is the fact that the treehouse lady confirmed two times already that you will receive a different helper depending on your gender.

Sorry guys but game over. All hope is lost. Gender exclusivity, here we come. :P

She said "start with," and if you check Vincent's topic from earlier today, it's pretty likely you'll get both. Let's not jump to conclusions.

She said "start with," and if you check Vincent's topic from earlier today, it's pretty likely you'll get both. Let's not jump to conclusions.

[/size]

I'm trying not to jump to conclusions but I feel myself getting more and more disappointed. If they aren't gender exclusive, I'm happy. If they are, I'm not.

Hope is worthless for me.

I'm trying not to jump to conclusions but I feel myself getting more and more disappointed. If they aren't gender exclusive, I'm happy. If they are, I'm not.

Hope is worthless for me.

Don't worry, I strongly believe they aren't. Like I said earlier, during day 2 of the treehouse livestream, Felicia mentioned Joker's name. (I'm still calling him Joker.. welp)

Don't worry, I strongly believe they aren't. Like I said earlier, during day 2 of the treehouse livestream, Felicia mentioned Joker's name. (I'm still calling him Joker.. welp)

I'm inclined to do the same. Felicia and Joker were luck-related names, probably on purpose. I can't see how Jakob is.

You guys do realize that you're able to recruit version exclusive characters right. Felicia and Joker are no different.

Among all the revealed characters, we have yet to see even one being featured on a side where they are not supposed to be available, plus we still don't know much about this streetpass recruitment thing.

Edited by Cysx