Ryoma Discussion Thread

Anacybele

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the fathers have kids tied to them this time I wonder if Ryouma has one ( I saw somewhere that the s supports were limited so I don't know if every character has one)

If he and the other royal siblings do the heir to the throne is gonna be a bit hard to determine in both countries.

I actually find Ryouma to be the least interesting of the four Hoshidan siblings. He's still cool and I certainly don't dislike him, but he just doesn't really stand out to me and I find his little brother (Takumi, not male Kamui) far more interesting. That's what I would call ironic.

Same. But im a sucker for the Hoshidan sisters. Awwwww.

I wonder what his child will look like XD

Like a baby lobster We call him Pinchy

Edited by Loki Laufeyson

Sadly, Ryoma didn't appear in the Hoshido stream in Nintendo Treehouse. :( I was hoping we'd get to see a bit more of him before we have to ignore everything about this game for the next six or so months to avoid spoilers...

Buuut, I am considering drawing him eating lobster. :P

Sadly, Ryoma didn't appear in the Hoshido stream in Nintendo Treehouse. :( I was hoping we'd get to see a bit more of him before we have to ignore everything about this game for the next six or so months to avoid spoilers...

Buuut, I am considering drawing him eating lobster. :P

Oooh, I'd love to see that.

He's definitely my favorite character so far, and that's probably not going to change. A hot samurai with a sexy Japanese voice and a lightning katana = instant win for me :3 Still holding onto a sliver of hope that I can S rank him...

BTW, I'm a huge Freddy fan from Awakening as well. What a coincidence :D

Consanguineous relations have been tabooed for centuries and for good reason. You're jeopardizing your children, inbred kids aren't great.

So I mean.

I was considering marrying Sakura or Hinoka or something because I'm a horrible, disgusting, worthless excuse of a human being who needs to die slowly in a pit of fire, but I'll just stick with Nyx or Felicia because incest is bad. I ask you guys find different marriages because that's kinda gross.

The Nohr siblings would make more sense than this and that's still not quite okay.

I'm going to assume everyone by now knows that romancing Hoshido siblings is actually not incest

Tbh, I was immediately drawn to the Nohr side for Marx, Leon, and Camilla. As such, I will be playing the Nohr route primarily, HOWEVER...Ryoma was the pull on the Hoshido side for me. I really like him. Let's raise beautiful children. Anyway, I'm surprised that more people don't like him. I have seen relatively few requests for his support translations or his amie lines, which I have not been able to find anywhere in completion. His personality is really attractive, IMO. Ah well, more for us :)

Edited by mewyeon

Growth Rates for Ryoma based on information on Fates main page:

HP Str Mag Skl Spd Lck Def Res (Format)
60 55 5 55 65 55 35 35 (Trueblade)
70 60 0 60 55 50 45 25 (Weapon Master)
50 55 10 60 60 60 35 45 (Falcon Warrior)
50 50 0 55 60 55 35 40 (Golden-Kite Warrior)
55 60 5 55 60 40 40 45 (Dread Fighter)

^ LOL ESME I JUST SAW THAT.

After seeing Marx's...more classical beach pic? I saw this and I could help but laugh. Ryoma is so funny <3

Edited by mewyeon

Ryo(u)ma is absolutely my favorite of the Hoshido siblings, just like Marx is my favorite of the Nohrians. When everyone was going on about 'which imouto do I choose' I was more like ' forget the imoutos, which oniichan do I choose??' Not to say that I don't like Elise or Sakura, but I just like the big bro characters more.

Definitely marrying Ryouma first for my Hoshido run. His S support with F!Kamui is pretty cute.

Gosh, I can't remember. It was somewhere in the hype thread, I think. It also contains massive story spoilers.

Someone used it to show that Kamui isn't blood related to him or the rest of the Hoshido siblings.

Edit: Ah! Found it. It's on this post.

Edited by wvype

The evil fascist bourgeoisie capitalist oppressor Ryouma shall be brought to justice by the glorious actions of Comrade Marx!

Also, his armor seems a bit too heavy for a sword master. It seems more hero-ish to me.

Anyway, I'm surprised that more people don't like him. I have seen relatively few requests for his support translations or his amie lines, which I have not been able to find anywhere in completion. His personality is really attractive, IMO. Ah well, more for us :)

Seconding all of this :)

[spoiler=]His death on the Nohr route is so sad :( Apparently he commits suicide so you don't have to kill him yourself.

Edited by Tsuky

The evil fascist bourgeoisie capitalist oppressor Ryouma shall be brought to justice by the glorious actions of Comrade Marx!

Also, his armor seems a bit too heavy for a sword master. It seems more hero-ish to me.

Haha, thanks for the laugh! (as always...Comrade)

Kidding aside, I was also wondering how he moves so quickly under all that weight, though.

I'm going to assume everyone by now knows that romancing Hoshido siblings is actually not incest

Tbh, I was immediately drawn to the Nohr side for Marx, Leon, and Camilla. As such, I will be playing the Nohr route primarily, HOWEVER...Ryoma was the pull on the Hoshido side for me. I really like him. Let's raise beautiful children. Anyway, I'm surprised that more people don't like him. I have seen relatively few requests for his support translations or his amie lines, which I have not been able to find anywhere in completion. His personality is really attractive, IMO. Ah well, more for us :)

I also love Ryoma, and don't understand why he isn't more popular (the big brothers were my favorite as well the moment I saw them). While Marx sort of sealed the deal for me on Nohr, Ryoma makes me want to know more about Hoshido. C:

If you want, I can try my hand at translating whatever supports of his you're interested in.

[spoiler=]His death on the Nohr route is so sad :( Apparently he commits suicide so you don't have to kill him yourself.

WHAAATTT?!!!! NONONONONONONONO!!!! I was prepared to do anything to let him live on the Nohr route! Even if all the other siblings died, at least he had to live (although I'd prefer it if they all lived...even Takumi lol). I'll...idk...I'll defeat the enemy in one turn if I have to!

I also love Ryoma, and don't understand why he isn't more popular (the big brothers were my favorite as well the moment I saw them). While Marx sort of sealed the deal for me on Nohr, Ryoma makes me want to know more about Hoshido. C:

If you want, I can try my hand at translating whatever supports of his you're interested in.

Ah, thank you very much for the offer! But I haven't actually even been able to find the text dump files, so I wouldn't be able to send you any :/ But if you do ever come across them, I'll hazard a guess and say that most people would probably like to see his C-A supports or his supports with Kanna A-C. Thanks doll! :)

Edited by mewyeon