Re-supporting Micaiah and Sothe

sandmanccl

Next playthrough, I want to break up the happy couple's automatic A-rank support. I'm debating who to match them with afterwards.

I'm planning on using the guys in my current Path of Radiance run, which includes Zihark, Makalov, Astrid, Brom, Soren, and Ilyana. (Most my other guys, while good [boyd is actually the highest leveled guy in my game] I've either already used end-game or just don't feel like using immediately with my next run). I'm also wanting to take Leonardo to test whether or not his Lugnasahd bow is more useful in the final two maps than the double-bow. Maxing speed +4 from the bow should technically give him the ability to double-attack the whisps, which is arguably better than the significant extra damage from the Double bow, who Astrid is already going to be wielding anyway.

Haven't really given much thought to the final few guys so suggestions are welcome. (There's room for 3 FYI.) Keep in mind anyone with green hair is automatically out because I just did a green-hair-only run.

Oh, I'm also going to use Rafiel, just because I've never done so before and it'd complete my use of Herons in the final chapters.

Anyway: NEW SUPPORTS AND SUGGESTIONS FOR THEM!

I'm thinking I match Leo up with Sothe so that Sothe can hit harder while Leo can dodge better (not that he gets attacked except on extremely rare cases.) Micaiah, I'm kind of torn on. I don't care about her defense because I baby the hell out of her until she goes third tier, so I'm undecided. I've thought about doing it with Sanaki because I've never managed to get an A rank support with anyone with Sanaki other than Sigrun (and that requires me to leave Sigrun out and about like I like her to be) and they are sisters and everything. That's more for story mode purposes than actually caring about what the bonuses are.

Anyway, thoughts and suggestions are welcome.

Oh hey, Pelleas isn't a bad idea. I screwed up and saved over my first finished file with a hard-mode file I got bored of so I haven't had the chance to use him.

As for Micaiah needing attack, I disagree that she NEEDS it. She's like most mages, a complete glass cannon, able to destroy things but gets shattered if looked at cross-eyed. I suppose attack would be best, though, because that's the only stat she's got I care about. If she's ever in harm's way, I make sure to shove/rescue her out of it so defense and avoid don't really matter. Both she and Pelleas are Dark affinities, I believe, so that should work nicely.

The only reason I'm not doing Zihark x Meg this run is because I'm already very sword-heavy with him and Makalov.

I'm sure I'll figure something out. I gotta finish my PoR run first, though~~~

Edited by sandmanccl