Does Aqua even have a reason to travel with Kamui to the bitter end?

Pepper

The new bio states that she loves her adopted Nation despite being from Nohr so I can kinda understand why she helps you in the Hoshido path but she follows you to the Nohr path and beyond into the third path?

I know she is the lead heroine but why go this far to help Kamui and go with him on whatever path he chooses?

We've seen so much of Her yet we really know so little about her.

Light and darkness are two different sides of the same coin, and bound by fate, and all that? There's likely a much deeper significance to who she is.

I expect her to be kind of like Micaiah. Seeming as normal as she can on the outside, but truly harbors something far more significant.

The difference is I think Aqua is actively aware of who/what she is, whereas Micaiah wasn't aware of her true purpose until much later...?

For some reason, the theory of Aqua being Kamui's dragon sister popped into my head...

Edited by Ritisa

Perhaps there is something wrong with Hoshido, and for the love of the country she wants to fix it. Or since you'll be changing Nohr from the inside rather than face Hoshido as your main objective in Nohr, perhaps joins you to prioritize that agenda even if it means fighting Hoshido along the way.

There are plenty of reasons that could be.

Maybe she's just bound by the fact creepy dark goo may eat her up if she doesn't or something. xD

We don't know yet, it seems.

(New bio? I must've missed an update. Running off to look for things)

It was in the latest Famitsu.

Edited by Kirokan

Well we don't know what will happen in the third path so I guess we will have to wait until someone has finished it. And maybe she opposes you at first and then joins you later in the Nohr campaign, after she realizes that you want to stop Garon from within and thinks that it is better to help you because otherwise Hoshido is lost.

Hell if I knew, if we side with Nohr, and that she love Hoshido that much, why following us ? Love at first sight can't be the ony reason. :p

Except maybe, if the devs absolutely want us to have a link to Hoshido for some reasons in the form of Aqua, after all, she looks like a ninja, and/or to hammer in our face that Hoshido is super sparkling awesome. Something like, officially, you are a traitor, but outside of that, you're not. That would be pretty lame, but I see that happening.

Edited by B.Leu

Interesting note, but from what we saw in the treehouse, it seems like you have her available immediately after your choice if you go with Hoshido, but not if you choose Nohr. So maybe she doesn't join you until later on in the Nohr campaign, after some other major event happens.

Actually it's possible she's just a genuinely nice person and doesn't wanna see Kamui lose control of the dragon-power-thingy.

Or they have some sort of connection.

Because that's what a good wife does.

All the stuff concerning dragons and pendants and corruption and such is sure to be relevant. But even beyond that, if she loves Hoshido but doesn't think favorably of Hoshido's chances in a conventional war assisting the protagonist with their reformation may simply be the best recourse in her mind. As capmalachi said she doesn't seem to be there in chapter 7 of Nohr yet is for Hoshido, so perhaps she only comes around in the Nohr path once you've proven yourself capable/resolved yourself to take out Daddy/whatever.

Perhaps there is something wrong with Hoshido, and for the love of the country she wants to fix it. Or since you'll be changing Nohr from the inside rather than face Hoshido as your main objective in Nohr, perhaps joins you to prioritize that agenda even if it means fighting Hoshido along the way.

There are plenty of reasons that could be.

Maybe she's just bound by the fact creepy dark goo may eat her up if she doesn't or something. xD

It was in the latest Famitsu.

Keep in mind too that Aqua was kidnapped from her family in Nohr just as Kamui was taken from the Hoshido. I believe it was also revealed that Garon could be recruited in the Hoshido path. Finally Leon seems incredibly ruthless in the english trailer, same with Takumi. Perhaps Hoshido or our siblings in Nohr are not as straightforward loyal as we believe.

Keep in mind too that Aqua was kidnapped from her family in Nohr just as Kamui was taken from the Hoshido. I believe it was also revealed that Garon could be recruited in the Hoshido path. Finally Leon seems incredibly ruthless in the english trailer, same with Takumi. Perhaps Hoshido or our siblings in Nohr are not as straightforward loyal as we believe.

I think Leon is mad that you left for Hoshido.

Aqua is an enigma.

For some reason, the theory of Aqua being Kamui's dragon sister popped into my head...

It would explain why they both have water related powers despite supposedly being related to different dragons.

Edited by Cerys

Why does Aqua remind me of Ninian and Kamui of Nils?

But it may be that Aqua and Kamuii are siblings cuz dragon stuff, because if not than either Kamui's father is a Dragon either his mother (queen of hoshido) is at least, a half dragon (that will live a very long time).

Keep in mind Aqua/Azure did not fight on Kamui's side in Hoshido's chapter 7 yet, so it's fair to assume she will appears on his side at the same time in Nohr for to parallel Hoshido's recruit.

from what i've seen, i'm pretty sure it's likely she wasn't raised like family, as opposed to kamui- that, and takumi is, quite frankly, a bit of a dick towards the both of you.

plus, you may love a country, but compared to other factors, that love can be rendered insignificant. if i was kidnapped and knew it, raised isolated, etc.- and was then offered a safe way out? love for the country be damned, i'd be out.

granted, that's what i'd do, but still.

plus, it's likely she knows something we don't, if i had to guess.

Edited by falcoknights

Why does Aqua remind me of Ninian and Kamui of Nils?

But it may be that Aqua and Kamuii are siblings cuz dragon stuff, because if not than either Kamui's father is a Dragon either his mother (queen of hoshido) is at least, a half dragon (that will live a very long time).

Your not alone, I originally wanted to name Kamui Nils, to go with niniqua as I call her.

Because Kamui is the MC, she travel with him because she want to have the most screentime...and maybe murder him to take his place as the MC.

i like that idea! xD

That my opinion on things now! :x

But wouldnt that make more sense with Charlotte? Guess this girl does have her limits when it comes to traitors