Kamui's Cipher Card Artwork (Promoted version) and other siblings.

Awakener_

Wow, male Kamui's pose doesn't look painfully stupid (even if it's still a bit silly). Now that's just not fair.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, male Kamui's pose doesn't look painfully stupid (even if it's still a bit silly). Now that's just not fair.

The energy waves have tempted me to think that he's activating Dragon's Vein.

And if you think F!Kamui is bad, then keep far away from Athena's TCG art.

Edited by The DanMan

So that's what? Roughly $15+S&H+import tax?

The decks are ¥1160 each on Amiami, which converts to roughly US$9.33, and shipping from them is pretty cheap if you don't mind waiting a bit (as opposed to the expenses of shipping the super fast EMS). Depending on where you live you may or may not have to pay import fees; the US is super lack on that kind of thing for personal purchases, but I'm really careful splitting up shipments to my home in the Netherlands since the limit is around €20 or so.

I know right? F!Kamui's pose doesn't even look natural in the slightest. That pose looks ridiculously painful and it looks like she is going to fall over.

FemKamui is trying to seduce me by looking evil and showing me her legs. It works

I guess being an anime character dragon allows you to screw gravity for the sake of evil and sexyness.

MaleKamui still look like a generic shota hero, still somewhat cool, bu shiny as hell.
But he seems to have neck problem. :p

I might as well bring over the Hoshido starter pack cover.

tumblr_nrkafjURzA1s4h01ko3_1280.jpg

tumblr_nrkz8kOkwn1u79rh7o2_540.jpg

So that's what? Roughly $15+S&H+import tax?

Now that looks wicked, and I like the touch with the samurai vest (there is a word for it). If he was doing a downward thrust however, holding the sword in that position is anything but optimal. But I like the design.

I wish we could see some artwork of Femui as a white blood and Mamui as a dark blood.

I wish we could see some artwork of Femui as a white blood and Mamui as a dark blood.

To be fair, they're barely more than pallet swaps in-game.

EDIT:

I sincerely hope that they release these cards in Western territories (specifically America).

Unlikely. But it appears that some people are making browser based version of the game. Here's the thread:

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=55508

Edited by The DanMan