[FE11] Shadow Dragon H5 Draft

Gradivus.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

C1 16+4/20 turns

Standard opening, Shiida fed kills to marth, Jagen stood on the middle fort with Silver Lance. He has to soak some kills to avoid eating too many pirate attacks. Cain and Abel both died as meatshields here (RIP, you're bros), and Gordin was used to chip the boss, since I genuinely don't see a way to do the kill with just Jagen, he simply can't get healed fast enough. Marth doesn't deal enough damage to assist Jagen, either, so I just decided to eat the penalty and be rid of this luck-based map. I suck at LTCing this one anyway.

[spoiler=Stats]Marth (3.81): 18 HP / 6 Str / 0 Mag / 3 Skl / 9 Spd / 9 Lck / 7 Def / 0 Res / D Swd

Jagen (2.37): 22 HP / 8 Str / 1 Mag / 10 Skl / 8 Spd / 1 Lck / 9 Def / 6 Res / D Swd B Lnc

Shiida (2.82): 16 HP / 4 Str / 2 Mag / 6 Skl / 13 Spd / 10 Lck / 7 Def / 6 Res / D Lnc

Ch1: 18 Turns

Jagen stood on fort, destroyed pirates. Used Cain, Abel, and Draug as meatshields which came useful when preventing Jagen's death. Managed to feed Gordin a few kills (he spited me. Why does he have higher base def than speed again?) and hopefully he sucks less. Was much easier than my first H5 playthrough ch 1 with everyone, but I didn't have any meatshields then! Bosskill was super unreliable, if I rigged I could have cleared a turn earlier. Basically Gordin chipped with Steel (and hit every time, wut) and then Jagen managed to Silver the boss. Caeda chipped with Javelin (40% hit, got super lucky) and Jagen finished him off. Jagen missed his first silver though, so I had to make Wrys heal him and Jagen stand on the fort. Only Abel died.

[spoiler=Stats]

Stats: Lvl HP Str/mag Skl Spd Lck Def

Marth: 2.11 19, 6, 3, 8, 8, 7

Jagen: 2.54 22 7 11 8 1 9

Caeda: 1.81

Gordin: 3.24 10 5 4 4 5 7

Wrys: 1.68

Gotta admit, this attempt was much easier than that other draft I did!

Oh yeah, Silver Lance is at 5 uses already. This is going to be fun.

Ch 2: 12 Turns

The beginning was a mess, the later was a game of "hit or miss." Draug died, but he's either too slow or too frail to meatshield well. Sadly, so did Bord and Cord. I used 1 silver lance use in hopes of conserving it after burning it like hell in ch 1 (I had Jagen use mostly steel sword instead.) After all the enemies died (with some luck involved) I had Cain use the save point and Ogma w/steel face the boss. He critted and saved me a lot of turns. After, Ogma chipped him and Barst finished him off.

[spoiler=Stats]

Stats: Lvl/HP/Str/Skl/Spd/Lck/Def

Marth: 3.21/20/6/3/9/7

Jagen: 3.20/22/7/12/8/2/9

Gordin: Same as last

Ogma: 22/6/12/12/4/6

Barst: 24/11/6/9/5/6

Edited by momogeek2141

KP got Darros.

(you're free to change it until Skellow picks)

Edited by Gradivus.

Ch 3: 8 turns

Really surprised about the turncount, much lower than I expected. Devil Axe!Barst was crutch to this strategy because he kept devil backfiring :awesome:. Caeda approached the bandits and Lena and Julian ran like hell. Marth visited the village on turn 2 and Barst got the devil axe. The others began to set up a trade chain for Navarre's killing edge. On turn 3, Cain used the first save point,and Barst, Jagen and Ogma held a line formation, chipping the three bandits. Jagen, Ogma, and Barst got those kills with Gordin helping chip one. I sacrificed Cain to protect Gordin from the hunters. I had Jagen burn another silver on the hunter (2 uses) and Ogma killed it. The other one went to Gordin after a Devil!chip. Caeda recruited Navarre, who was trapped in the mountains between bandits, and he gave the KE to her. Caeda's trade chain got it to Ogma on the next turn. Playing efficiently, Marth lured the two bandits by Hyman. Gordin+Barst got one of them, and Ogma critted the other. Bosskill was Ogma KE crit+Devil!Barst finish.

The only deaths were Cain (stated above) and Castor, who went to the bottom left corner of the map to give me time to kill the boss and seize before the bandits came. Navarre also died to stall the bandits from going to Castor.

[spoiler=Stats]

Marth: 3.31/20HP/6Str/0Mag/3Skl/9Spd/9Lck/7Def/0Res

Jagen: 3.42/22HP/7Str/1Mag/12Skl/8Spd/2Lck/9Def/6Res

Caeda: 3.61/16HP/4Str/1Mag/7Skl/13Spd/10Lck/7Def/6Res (She's so getting benched soon)

Gordin: 4.34/20HP/5Str/0Mag/4Skl/5Spd/6Lck/7Def/0Res

Wrys: 3.89/16HP/0Str/2Mag/6Skl/6Spd/3Lck/3Def/7Res

Ogma: 6.69/23HP/7Str/0Mag/13Skl/12Spd/4Lck/6Def/0Res

Barst: 5.97/25HP/12Str/0Mag/6Skl/10Spd/5Lck/8Def/0Res

Edited by momogeek2141

Boah

C2 10/30 turns

In the first 3 turns, my whole party remained on the island with the starting positions, with Jagen killing the sole generic Pirate on the upper isle and Marth + Shiida ganging up for the left one. Darros self-recruited on EP 2 in such a position that the hunter can double (but not ORKO) him to minimize damage on Jagen. Cord stood behind Ogma on the bridge to bait the Hunter, which allowed Draug to hold a choke without getting worn down. I had to sack Bord and Barst to handle the left group. Bosskill strat was the following: Ogma attacks, Shiida tradechains the Steel sword to Jagen, who attacks aswell, and then Castor finishes. Either Ogma or Jagen had to pull a crit. There's also a miniscule chance for Castor to crit with steel bow if neither Jagen nor Ogma crit. The cumulative chance is 5.6% when accounting for hitrates from my units. It's cheap but w/e, those bosses being there is a ton more cheap. Gotta mention that Jagen's Str proc on C1 was handy here, but I think I could alternatively have used Gordin for all of chapter 1 (instead of deciding spontaneously for the bosskill) to conserve silver uses and avoid the weight penalty here anyway. It also allowed him to 2HKO Pirates with Silver, I'm not sure if a 10-turn would've worked with 7 Str Jagen and my team. Marth also is hilariously Spd-blessed, I didn't even rig it. At the moment it doesn't have an impact WRT doubling, though I see it making a difference later. OTOH, his Str is still being mediocre. This is how my units looked at the end of turn 9: http://www.directupload.net/file/d/4042/s4ffr4wv_png.htm The fighter is Barst, and since the pirate next to Castor attacks last, Barst was ganged up on. He still had enough HP to tank one hit, so that Shiida can't get exposed.

[spoiler=Stats]Marth (5.12): 20 HP / 6 Str / 0 Mag / 4 Skl / 11 Spd / 11 Lck / 8 Def / 0 Res / D Swd

Jagen (2.86): 22 HP / 8 Str / 1 Mag / 10 Skl / 8 Spd / 1 Lck / 9 Def / 6 Res / B Lnc D Swd

Shiida (4.02): 17 HP / 4 Str / 1 Mag / 7 Skl / 14 Spd / 10 Lck / 7 Def / 6 Res / D Lnc

Castor (4.03): 22 HP / 7 Str / 0 Mag / 3 Skl / 6 Spd / 3 Lck / 5 Def / 0 Res / D Bow

Wrys (3.21): 17 HP / 0 Str / 3 Mag / 5 Skl / 6 Spd / 4 Lck / 3 Def / 8 Res / E Stf

Edited by Gradivus.

Chapter 1 : 14/14 turns

Jagen stood on the fort on the first turn with the Silver Lance equipped and did most of the job while Marth and Abel tried to get some kills. Gordin and Cain died baiting two pirates east so I wouldn't have to deal with them.

They had the time to come back though, so Draug took care of them while Jagen, Abel and Shiida took care of the boss.

[spoiler=Stats]

Marth (2.60) / Lord / 19 HP / 5 Str / 3 Skl / 8 Spd / 7 Lck / 7 Def / 0 Res / D Sword

Jagen (2.18) / Paladin / 22 HP / 7 Str / 10 Skl / 8 Spd / 1 Lck / 9 Def / 6 Res / B Lance D Sword

Abel (2.81) / Cavalier / 21 HP / 7 Str / 7 Skl / 8 Spd / 2 Lck / 7 Def / 0 Res / D Lance E Sword

Draug (1.90) / Knight / 20 HP / 7 str / 3 Skl / 3 Spd / 1 Lck / 11 Def / 0 Res / D Lance

Shiida (1.93) / Pegasus Knight / 16 HP / 4 Str / 6 Skl / 12 Spd / 9 Lck / 7 Def / 6 Res / D Lance

Wrys (1.85) / Curate / 16 HP / 2 Mgc / 5 Skl / 6 Spd / 2 Lck / 3 Def / 6 Res / E Staff

Chapter 2 : 11/25 turns

On turn 1, Shiida stood on the fort with the Wing Spear to double the left pirate while Jagen baited the pirate of the north groupe with the Silver Lance. Both pirates died on turn 2 PP, allowing Draug to block the bridge.

Shiida and Marth blicked the cavs and the rest was Jagen slowly baiting the pirates on the way. To take care of the pirates near the boss, I used Darros, Cord, Bord, Castor to lure them away while Jagen, Abel and Ogma approached the boss. Ogma and Jagen weakened the boss with 3 Steel Sword and 1 Silver Lance hits and Abel finished him.

I used the save point to make sure that Abel could take the bosskill. Darros, Bord and Castor died.

[spoiler=Stats]

Marth (3.30) / Lord / 19 HP / 6 Str / 4 Skl / 9 Spd / 8 Lck / 7 Def / 0 Res / D Sword

Jagen (2.58) / Paladin / 22 HP / 7 Str / 10 Skl / 8 Spd / 1 Lck / 9 Def / 6 Res / B Lance D Sword

Abel (4.14) / Cavalier / 21 HP / 9 Str / 9 Skl / 9 Spd / 4 Lck / 8 Def / 0 Res / D Lance E Sword

Draug (4.27) / Knight / 21 HP / 8 str / 6 Skl / 4 Spd / 1 Lck / 13 Def / 0 Res / D Lance

Shiida (3.23) / Pegasus Knight / 17 HP / 5 Str / 8 Skl / 14 Spd / 9 Lck / 7 Def / 6 Res / D Lance

Wrys (3.21) / Curate / 16 HP / 4 Mgc / 5 Skl / 6 Spd / 4 Lck / 3 Def / 6 Res / E Staff

Edited by Skellow

KP, you get three days until I give you the earliest unit again.

C3 10/40 turns

Shiida, Draug and Darros approached Navarre's group, Lena and Julian just ran away. The strat involved having Shiida attack the Thief on PP + EP 3, made him target her by equipping a lance on Draug. Turn 4 PP, she recruited Navarre and finished the thief off with a Javelin. Darros facetanked a fighter and Draug the Thief. Since Darros dies from the second fighter hit, Draug is ganged up on too on EP 5. Then, Shiida kited the group away from Marth's gang since I would be unable to handle them. Only the Thief made his way towards Marth, and got killed over the course of 2 EPs by Navarre, who had to get healed in between.

The rest of my units went along with Marth. Mainly Marth and Jagen fought the fighters, since Castor is unable to facetank a round of combat. I avoided aggroing the Hunters when fighting the LHS fighters. On turn 9 EP, Cord facetanked the Steel Axe!Fighter (affects the movement of the other boss area one I think), and on turn 10, Jagen with Steel Sword, Ogma with KE and Castor with Steel Bow ganged up on Reynard. Either Ogma or Jagen had to crit and Jagen had to dodge once, while all 3 units had to connect and Marth seized. The chance is 6.725%.

[spoiler=Stats]Marth (5.85): same as C2 / C Swd

Shiida (4.89): same as C2 / C Lnc

Jagen (3.23): 23 HP / 8 Str / 1 Mag / 10 Skl / 9 Spd / 1 Lck / 9 Def / 6 Res / B Lnc D Swd

Wrys (4.40): 17 HP / 0 Str / 3 Mag / 6 Skl / 6 Spd / 4 Lck / 3 Def / 9 Res / D Stf

Castor (5.13): 23 HP / 8 Str / 0 Mag / 4 Skl / 7 Spd / 3 Lck / 6 Def / 0 Res / D Bow

Navarre (4.20): 20 HP / 6 Str / 0 Mag / 9 Skl / 12 Spd / 8 Lck / 6 Def / 0 Res / C Swd

Etzel and Trim.

Chapter 3 : 11/36 turns

This chapter was hilarious. Jagen stood in range of one the three fighters and chipped him with the Silver Lance. My team then ganged up on them, using Barst and Bord as meatshield.
Shiida recruited Navarre, only to take his weapon and let him run armless. Once the fighters and the hunters were lured and defeated, everyone ran as fast they could to the boss in order to not get caught by the right group.
Unfortunately, Navarre couldn't keep up and was left for dead. Jagen and Marth lured the two fighters near the boss. Once everyone was safe Draug stood on the fort to choke the point.
The position on turn 10 was like this :

AYhVCLW.png

The boss was weakened by two KE hits from Ogma ( One of them being a crit ) and Abel finished with a super unreliable javelin hit.
Shiida used the save point on the last turn to make sure that Ogma would crit and Abel would hit.

[spoiler=Stats]

Marth (4.10) / Lord / 20 HP / 7 Str / 4 Skl / 9 Spd / 9 Lck / 7 Def / 0 Res / D Sword

Jagen (2.88) / Paladin / 22 HP / 7 Str / 10 Skl / 8 Spd / 1 Lck / 9 Def / 6 Res / B Lance D Sword

Abel (6.41) / Cavalier / 24 HP / 9 Str / 10 Skl / 11 Spd / 5 Lck / 9 Def / 0 Res / D Lance E Sword

Draug (5.13) / Knight / 21 HP / 8 str / 6 Skl / 4 Spd / 1 Lck / 13 Def / 0 Res / C Lance

Shiida (3.83) / Pegasus Knight / 17 HP / 5 Str / 8 Skl / 14 Spd / 9 Lck / 7 Def / 6 Res / D Lance

Wrys (4.23) / Curate / 17 HP / 5 Mgc / 6 Skl / 6 Spd / 5 Lck / 3 Def / 6 Res / D Staff

Chapter 4 : 7/43 turns

Forged a +3 MT Rapier. Reclassed Draug to fighter and Jagen to dracoknight. Got a Pirate!Trim and reclassed him to fighter. As a generic his stats kind of suck, but a least he doesn't get doubled by everything. On turn 1, Abel and Jagen killed the thief while everyone moved as far as they could. Shiida managed to be in range of one of the cavaliers at turn 2, dodging him and ORKOing him in return.

On turn 3, Marth + Abel and Jagen + Shiida killed two cavaliers, while Wrys and Dua baited Matthis and the other cav. On turn 4, Lena recruited Matthis, Shiida killed the last cav and Marth visited the village. Abel chipped the knight with a javelin. On EP, he chipped the knight again and one of the archers. On turn 5, Merric killed the knight, Marth killed the archer and Wrys healed Abel who stood in range of the 2 horsemen with a javelin equipped. Cord lured one of the horsemen away from Abel and died. On the next turn, Shiida and Trim + Jagen + Abel killed the two horsemen while Merric killed the remaining archer.

Finally Shiida ORKO'd the boss on turn 7, allowing Marth to seize.

[spoiler=Stats]

Marth (4.64) / Lord / 20 HP / 7 Str / 4 Skl / 9 Spd / 9 Lck / 7 Def / 0 Res / D Sword

Jagen (3.14) / Dracoknight / 21 HP / 9 Str / 10 Skl / 9 Spd / 1 Lck / 11 Def / 3 Res / B Lance E Axe

Abel (8.39) / Cavalier / 26 HP / 10 Str / 12 Skl / 12 Spd / 5 Lck / 9 Def / 0 Res / C Lance E Sword

Draug (5.29) / Fighter / 23 HP / 7 str / 5 Skl / 11 Spd / 1 Lck / 5 Def / 0 Res / E Axe

Shiida (5.87) / Pegasus Knight / 17 HP / 6 Str / 10 Skl / 16 Spd / 11 Lck / 7 Def / 6 Res / C Lance

Wrys (4.62) / Curate / 17 HP / 5 Mgc / 6 Skl / 6 Spd / 5 Lck / 3 Def / 6 Res / D Staff

Trim (4.24) / Fighter / 22 HP / 7 Str / 1 Skl / 7 Spd / 0 Lck / 3 Def / 0 Res / E Axe

Edited by Skellow

C4 6/46 turns

Navarre to Cav, Lena to Myrmidon, Jagen to dracoknight. Forged a +3 Mt Rapier called Cav. Basically, Jagen pulled 2 Cavs on turn 2. Turn 3, Marth and Castor + Jav!Jagen + Navarre finish them off. Shiida ORKOed another one, Lena recruited Matthis. One cav stayed alive and killed Cord. Turn 4, Marth ORKOes the Knight (needs the forge for this and the cav on turn 3), and Navarre KE crits the right Archer, Gordin used a map save at the very end of PP 3. Jagen and Shiida gang up on the left archer. Matthis a position similar to this (took the image on a failed run): http://www.directupload.net/file/d/4047/3dxp7v8l_png.htm , which makes one horseman target him, and the other one Navarre, instead of ganging up on Navarre. Turn 5, Navarre KE crits the Horseman that attacked him (Jagen used the map save immediately before), while Shiida gets healed and attacks the one that targetted Matthis, with Castor getting the kill. Lena shields Wrys, who stands on the bridge, so he doesn't die, since I didn't kill the remaining Cav. Marth just moved. Turn 6, Shiida ORKOes Bentheon and Marth seizes.

[spoiler=Stats]Marth (6.28): 21 HP / 7 Str / 0 Mag / 5 Skl / 11 Spd / 12 Lck / 8 Def / 0 Res / C Swd

Shiida (6.13): 17 HP / 5 Str / 1 Mag / 8 Skl / 16 Spd / 12 Lck / 7 Def / 6 Res / C Lnc

Jagen (3.55): 21 HP / 9 Str / 1 Mag / 10 Skl / 9 Spd / 1 Lck / 11 Def / 3 Res / B Lnc E Axe

Wrys (4.84): 17 HP / 0 Str / 3 Mag / 6 Skl / 6 Spd / 4 Lck / 3 Def / 9 Res / D Stf

Castor (5.98): same as C3

Navarre (5.90): 23 HP / 8 Str / 0 Mag / 2 Skl / 7 Spd / 8 Lck / 9 Def / 0 Res / C Swd E Lnc

Matthis (2.20): base