Topic of Marriage, Supports, and Children.

UnknownUber

Stop me if I'm missing something here but

As far as I can tell, there are 8 bachelors per faction with children tied to them, plus Kaze, Jakob, Silas and Colin. Thus if you're playing as the male Colin, you'd need at least 12 bachelorettes overall to be able to unlock all of the children. This is all very well, but I only count 11 bachelorettes (8 route-exclusive, Felicia, Mozume, Azura) for either side. Have I missed one of the F1 units out, or is Crimson/Flora/somebody else also have supports with the proletariat?

Not that it matters to me since I don't plan on going anywhere near Shara regardless... but if the above is the case, completionists will be mad, I think.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As far as I can tell, there are 8 bachelors per faction with children tied to them, plus Kaze, Jakob, Silas and Colin. Thus if you're playing as the male Colin, you'd need at least 12 bachelorettes overall to be able to unlock all of the children. This is all very well, but I only count 11 bachelorettes (8 route-exclusive, Felicia, Mozume, Azura) for either side. Have I missed one of the F1 units out, or is Crimson/Flora/somebody else also have supports with the proletariat?

Not that it matters to me since I don't plan on going anywhere near Shara regardless... but if the above is the case, completionists will be mad, I think.

I think it's rather unlikely that you can't get all of the children in one playthrough, so maybe there are some supports we don't know anything about yet?

Let's just wait for some more information on the topic.

You're right. I haven't heard anything about Crimson and Flora support wise. I'm going to go do some digging and then get back to you. Luckily it lines up for females playing the game

What if Corrin marries a 2nd generation woman? Couldn't she be the bachelorette needed to unlock the last child?

Can anyone confirm with 100 certainty that the children of gay pairings aren't playable

Like what I love fire emblem said.However no one is sure if they will be playable or just mentioned in the epilogue.

That's why I asked if Crimson can marry anyone else, because I was going to marry her to Silas and I was going to marry Azura, but if Crimson can't support with Silas i'll have gave Azura to Silas and Crimson to me.

Can anyone confirm with 100 certainty that the children of gay pairings aren't playable

Sorry. I keep hearing mixed answers to that. Some say there's no kids to a gay pairing some say you can't get Kanna since they're half dragon but you can adopt Zero's kid.

Which children do the gay pairings recieve? Does Male Kamui still recieve Female Kanna and does Female Kamui still recieve Male Kanna?

Sorry. I keep hearing mixed answers to that. Some say there's no kids to a gay pairing some say you can't get Kanna since they're half dragon but you can adopt Zero's kid.

And I have heard people claim that you can get both of them without problems as well.

I guess we'll just have to wait for someone digging around in the files or actually doing the pairing and reporting back to us.

And I have heard people claim that you can get both of them without problems as well.

I guess we'll just have to wait for someone digging around in the files or actually doing the pairing and reporting back to us.

Just did the digging, and you really cannot get Female Kanna with Zero or Male Kanna with Sharla. The support files do not exist.

Updating right now. I must ask, is it confirmed all 8 of the Hoshido Fathers can marry all of the women in Hoshido with the exception of Crimson (Who, btw is she Hoshido only?)

Also, does Yuugiri have supports?

Completed the Romantic Support Logs for The Nohr Side with the exception of one thing, can Aqua S-Rank any other father in Nohr?

Also, I have Support translations coming in.

To those who want to translate I request this to make it orderly:

I request that you PM them to me. Looking through the topic for a long conversation is a bit unorganized and PM's are better.

Do not worry, I will absolutely credit you for your translation.

All I really need now are more clarifications on characters, and A and A+ Supports

Updating right now. I must ask, is it confirmed all 8 of the Hoshido Fathers can marry all of the women in Hoshido with the exception of Crimson (Who, btw is she Hoshido only?)

Also, does Yuugiri have supports?

Completed the Romantic Support Logs for The Nohr Side with the exception of one thing, can Aqua S-Rank any other father in Nohr?

Also, I have Support translations coming in.

To those who want to translate I request this to make it orderly:

I request that you PM them to me. Looking through the topic for a long conversation is a bit unorganized and PM's are better.

Do not worry, I will absolutely credit you for your translation.

All I really need now are more clarifications on characters, and A and A+ Supports

Yuugiri only has supports with Kamui (male and female) and Kanna (if you married Male!Kamui to her)

Oh-ho-ho, Aqua can support a whole bunch of fathers from Nohr! Can't tell you the specifics right now cause I'll need a chart to see who, if any,she can't support with.

Yuugiri only has supports with Kamui (male and female) and Kanna (if you married Male!Kamui to her)

Oh-ho-ho, Aqua can support a whole bunch of fathers from Nohr! Can't tell you the specifics right now cause I'll need a chart to see who, if any,she can't support with.

I believe I only have Marx and Leon for her currently.

Can MaleKamui hit S-rank with setsuna?

That's what I'm looking along with others. I don't just wanna assume this character can S-Rank with this unit. It's mainly the Hoshido side I'm looking for.