Topic of Marriage, Supports, and Children.

UnknownUber

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One is a sadistic torturer and the other is a clone of a creepy stalker who had done all sorts of horrible things to her own daughter. I'll give them a chance but damn I could have thought of way better options than these two.

Definitely true xD Out of all of the choices, it was quite unexpected for those two in particular... Especially considering one of them is a child character. Just... Shara? You have to marry off Tsukuyomi to someone first and everything... It just seems weirdly complicated, but I digress. It was probably all for the Tharja parallel *sighs*

Definitely true xD Out of all of the choices, it was quite unexpected for those two in particular... Especially considering one of them is a child character. Just... Shara? You have to marry off Tsukuyomi to someone first and everything... It just seems weirdly complicated, but I digress. It was probably all for the Tharja parallel *sighs*

I'd have thought that any same gender options would be children due to the child mechanic. I'm surprised they went for one child and one first gen character.

As for the characters in question, half of Nohr is crazy from what we've seen so I guess I don't mind much. And while there are only two options in this game if it's popular I can see it being expanded upon in future games. It's a pretty big deal for a game published by Nintendo, where this sort of thing is practically unheard of, and an interesting step forward.

Edited by EJ107

I'd have thought that any same gender options would be children due to the child mechanic. I'm surprised they went for one child and one first gen character.

As for the characters in question, half of Nohr is crazy from what we've seen so I guess I don't mind much. And while there are only two options in this game if it's popular I can see it being expanded upon in future games. It's a pretty big deal for a game published by Nintendo, where this sort of thing is practically unheard of, and an interesting step forward.

If I'm remembering right, some people were unhappy with the fact that Tharja could be super obsessed with a female Robin - just as much as the male Robin - and you couldn't S rank her with a woman. My guess is that this is a way to kind of give them what they wanted especially if it turns out these are the same characters from FE:A. Making her one of the children means that you're not losing out on a child if you do decide to S rank her with a female Kamui.

If I'm remembering right, some people were unhappy with the fact that Tharja could be super obsessed with a female Robin - just as much as the male Robin - and you couldn't S rank her with a woman. My guess is that this is a way to kind of give them what they wanted especially if it turns out these are the same characters from FE:A. Making her one of the children means that you're not losing out on a child if you do decide to S rank her with a female Kamui.

Yeah, having Tharja 2.0 be the female option does make sense.

Making her a second gen character doesn't fix the child thing though, since presumably you still get Kanna (and Zero's daughter) if you S rank them as the same gender. I guess adoption could explain Zero's daughter, but not so much Kanna who is very clearly also part dragon.

Edited by EJ107

Yeah, having Tharja 2.0 be the female option does make sense.

Making her a second gen character doesn't fix the child thing though, since presumably you still get Kanna (and Zero's daughter) if you S rank them as the same gender. I guess adoption could explain Zero's daughter, but not so much Kanna who is very clearly also part dragon.

Good point, I don't know why I thought that since it's f!Kamui who would be S ranking her. I guess maybe in that case you don't get Kanna at all? It would be the same with male Kamui/Zero then, right? No bio kids from that relationship, but I swear someone at some point in the hype thread mentioned that the same sex couples can adopt so maybe they're just handwaving it and pretending you randomly found a part dragon baby somewhere.

According to the guy on 2ch who married Zero you don't get a child paralogue for same-sex.

Kanna can use dragon stone, therefore she/he must be by blood related to Kamui so no adoption or anything for the gay marriage. Meaning no children for same sex couple.

Edited by Awakener_

Kanna can use dragon stone, therefore she/he must be by blood related to Kamui so no adoption or anything for the gay marriage. Meaning no children for same sex couple.

Kanna wouldn't make much sense, but I thought that they might still give you Zero's daughter.

Edited by EJ107

Kanna wouldn't make much sense, but I thought that they might still give you Zero's daughter.

They probably wanted keep the children blood related to the parent, they did said not all pairing will have children. Shara or Zero x Kamui is these pairing.

Uhm, i dont know if this belongs here, but i have opend a Topic for Skinship and (if i can find some) Support Conversations. If you wandt to include the Fotage feel free to do so! :)
I wanna try to gather what ever i find on "Skinships" and "Supportconversations" (in Videoform that is! for people like me who want to see them charakters in action...), because i didnt see a topic on this already (correct me if i´m wrong! ^^)

Anway, thats the topic:
http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=54948

On Topic of Children, here is the Endscene of M!Kannas Meeting. This schould reveal something of their origin, can someone translate this?!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kI6w4QH-OXo&feature=youtu.be (First Meeting F!MU (Mother) and M!Kanna (Son) )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQoqzEDks2Q&feature=youtu.be (First Support Conversation M!Kanna (Son) and joker (Father) )

Edited by Arynee

Did they really confirm you can marry your siblings? Like, seriously? If they did Im done.

EDIT: I know I said I wasnt posting for a while but this hit me like a truck.

Edited by Belmont

So there are children in FE:F, wasn't expecting that.

Yes, children were confirmed some time ago :)

So that means time travel will be present like in FE:A?

Not sure, the "levels" where you get them look like different PLANETS. the real orrigin is probably in this Fotage, where F!MU meets her son for the first time, but sadly, i cannot speak / read japanese:

On Topic of Children, here is the Endscene of M!Kannas Meeting. This schould reveal something of their origin, can someone translate this?!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kI6w4QH-OXo&feature=youtu.be (First Meeting F!MU (Mother) and M!Kanna (Son) )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQoqzEDks2Q&feature=youtu.be (First Support Conversation M!Kanna (Son) and joker (Father) )

Did they really confirm you can marry your siblings? Like, seriously? If they did Im done.

I can't really say much without spoilers.

Yes but apparently you are not actually related to the Hoshido either i don't know much about the details though. I am reserving judgement for later

Edited by goodperson707

I can't really say much without spoilers.

Yes but apparently you are not actually related to the Hoshido either i don't know much about the details though. I am reserving judgement for later

That doesnt matter, in fact it makes it worse.

I dont care about the Nohr kids, they're weirdos anyway. But why, WHY would the people who grew up believing you were their flesh and blood, one of them dedicating her life to combat for your sake, why would they suddenly think: "Oh, since we dont share blood, wanna bang?" It's retarded and offensive. BTW big shoutouts for that brilliant piece of story telling, great new writer my ass

Oh, great to see the retardedness known as marrying the children is back.

Seriously any chance of me taking this game even remotely serious just went out the window. All thats left is to see if the gameplay is actually any good, because if it's not FE is dead to me, because unlike many people on the forums I cant bring myself to play the older games while knowing the current instalments are garbage.

I can live with the children characters and I would gladly bottom for Zero, but using the plot of a D-List hentai to justify supports is just unforgivable.

Apparently the M!Kamui/Zero and F!Kamui/Shara epilogues specifically mention them adopting even though said kids don't appear in the game itself, which is a little odd.

Edited by EJ107

Yo, it doesn't say Zero can su support M!Kamui, which it was announced he could. I think that needs to get fixed.

I'd assume the list just isn't complete yet. I mean, Odin has a child listed as obtainable, but no S ranks available.

So what I have gathered we know this so far.....

Marriage is officially back along with children however this time around they are tied to their fathers.

Children seem to be also romantic options as well.

In each version the game there is one homosexual option for the player and both can become available through downloading the third path.

There are also things called A+ Ranks which are not marriage but a "strong bond" however I think I seen some folks say that there doesn't seem to be any scene tied to it which is interesting perhaps its simply a bonus to combat and nothing more.