Topic of Marriage, Supports, and Children.

UnknownUber

Yeah, OK. I've gone through the text dump and it seems that Crimson ONLY supports with Kamui and Kanna, if she's Kanna's mother. Flora is much the same, except she can also support with Felicia.

Draj and Nacht... don't even seem to have supports. Any of them at all. Which is super dull and really unexpected.

The text dump MIGHT be missing info, but it's not a great hope.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I suppose everything would match up perfectly if MU ended up with someone else. Actually, it would be perfect if MU ended up with Shara, because that would also leave 11 male and 11 female children afterwards. Of course, I could have him marry a third party character like Crimson, but I put Tharja/Robin together in Awakening, and Shara works for both Female and Male Kamui.

Of course, in this scenario I'm not exactly having Owain, Luna, and Inigo stay loyal to Morgan, Brady, and Lucina respectively, and since I actually cared about MorganxOwain and I might not like any of the new ones better like I did LazwaldxCharlotte. Then again, if I might like a new one more, and I do kind of need him paired up with someone anyways to get Ophelia.

Meh, I'l just headcanon alternate realities and call it a day. KamuixShara it is.

Edit: Also, You may want to fix your graph. It say Effie can sibling support with Xander and leo, while Elise can romantic support with them. It should be flipped.

Edited by MajorMajora

@Onestep

But Crimson dies in the the third route?

She still has the support files for Kamui and Kanna in the dump. So maybe there's a way to save her, or maybe it's for another route. No idea.

If that graph is accurate I really want to see Oboro and Zero's supports.

A woman who despises Nohrians and a sadistic Nohrian assassin. Should be interesting.

Edited by EJ107

I'm going to waifu Aqua on all three runs (my excuse is that she has different support convos depending on the version >w>).

Not caring about optimization, I've been thinking about these pairings:

Tsubaki x Kazahana

Suzukaze x Rinka

Cyrus x Mozume (might switch this and the above around, who knows...)

Nishki x Sakura

I'm going to waifu Aqua on all three runs (my excuse is that she has different support convos depending on the version >w>).

Not caring about optimization, I've been thinking about these pairings:

Tsubaki x Kazahana

Suzukaze x Rinka

Cyrus x Mozume (might switch this and the above around, who knows...)

Nishki x Sakura

Just wondering, are you going to get all the children.If so, if you marry Aqua you will not be able to get all 13 kids.

Also on another note, is it possible to get all 21 children on the third route without having to get M!Corrin to marry someone like Flora, Yuugiri etc...I was planning on marrying Azura in the 3rd route.

Edited by Azz01

Just wondering, are you going to get all the children.If so, if you marry Aqua you will not be able to get all 13 kids.

Also on another note, is it possible to get all 21 children on the third route without having to get M!Corrin to marry someone like Flora, Yuugiri etc...I was planning on marrying Azura in the 3rd route.

As far as we know, no. You must marry Flora,Yuugiri, Crimson or a child character regardless of route.

That may change however. I'd be surprised if it doesn't, considering how hard they get shipped on the third route.

Oh, really? Welp... to the kid that couldn't be born... TOUGH LUCK MATE.

As far as we know, no. You must marry Flora,Yuugiri, Crimson or a child character regardless of route.

That may change however. I'd be surprised if it doesn't, considering how hard they get shipped on the third route.

Well, dammit.So much for the third route being my 'canon' joining the kingdoms route.

I really hope it changes though.

Actually, do we know any of Yuugiri's supports other then Kamui and Kanna(If she is her daughter)?

Well, dammit.So much for the third route being my 'canon' joining the kingdoms route.

I really hope it changes though.

Actually, do we know any of Yuugiri's supports other then Kamui and Kanna(If she is her daughter)?

As far as I can see, Yuugiri only supports with Kamui and Kanna.

So I made this graph

zrRV3Kk.png

Link to google docs version: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1VbIlE3rLIS8-9KoKYzWXTTagC_tJk5NM2XrqFVgWPQw/edit?usp=sharing

That shows the S-supports of all 3 routes (green= yes S-support, red= no supports, and white = siblings, so only A-support)

In a separate document (cause google docs didn't want to save text color values) is a list of all of the possible male A-support combinations (except for Kamui, cause he can A-support every person of the same gender).

In the document the units are color coded for easy sorting.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_POycW5dhfkWndhVWZXMTk5cTA/view?usp=sharing

(Also ignore the borders. Idk why they're there & can't get them to go away)

Then you can see I started on the girl's A-supports but was literally falling asleep while typing it, so I'll come back to that later.

Thanks for the graph!

However; probably one mistake: I'm guessing that the whited-out Elfie columns are meant to be on Elise, lol. (Not that we could blame Xander and Leo for be imouto-cons like Kamui).

http://freeonlinesurveys.com/s/DilQW6I3

So I made the survey thing. It only takes up to 50 responses and lasts 10 days (since I refused to pay money), so we're going to have to archive what responses we get after a little while. Please no one take it more than once.

It does not include any same-gendered supports beside M!Kamui/Zero, since I didn't know what they were. Can someone provide me a list so that I can edit it?

It also only lets you choose 1 F support per male character. Try to bear with it. I asked for a grid, and, well, you'll see. I suppose it'll be okay to do it more than once if it's do do supports you weren't able to the first time

Yo, I just made an edit where I fixed me having Oboro as an option twice instead of Orochi. I had to clear a response, not sure if anyone filled it out before me, so if you did it while there were 2 Oboro's, please do it again.

Edited by MajorMajora

I was talking about getting as many kids as possible. Although, I was only thinking of first gen and didn't consider that F!Kamui and M!Kamui can just marry second gen if need be. So maybe this is more of a concern for someone who hasn't seen the kids.

But why would fkamui have to not marry one of the males that have a child? M kamui would have to because otherwise one of the guys with a kid might go unmarried, F kamui has no reason not to bang whoever she wants because as long as she aqua and the guys all get married you get all the kids.

Notable results (after 15 responses) of survey:

6 or more votes:

KamuixAzura, KamuixFlora

5 votes:

BenoitxCharlotte, ZeroxM!Kamui

4 votes:

FeliciaxJakob, KamuixAnna, KamuixCrimson

3 votes:

KamuixKaze, KamuixLazwald, HinataxHana, KamuixShigure

Y'all are lame by the way. None of you voted for the ones I wanted beside FeliciaxJakob

But in all seriousness I would like Odin Pieri a lot, so vote for that if you haven't.

http://67.159.5.242/ip-1/encoded/Oi8vcGFzdGViaW4uY29tL3UvZmVpZnN1cHBvcnRz

Keep these supports in mind while voting.

Edited by MajorMajora

I seriously want to marry off those Nohrian siblings with the Hoshidan siblings X"D

And since Aqua and Kamui share the same fate(?) guess I will go marry Aqua in my run as Male Kamui.

As Female Kamui, I have set my eyes on Leon XD
Although well... Why is Foleo a boy... If Foleo were a daughter then I'd be okay, but uhm... this... I had higher expectations of Leon's child X"D

I seriously want to marry off those Nohrian siblings with the Hoshidan siblings X"D

And since Aqua and Kamui share the same fate(?) guess I will go marry Aqua in my run as Male Kamui.

As Female Kamui, I have set my eyes on Leon XD

Although well... Why is Foleo a boy... If Foleo were a daughter then I'd be okay, but uhm... this... I had higher expectations of Leon's child X"D

Don't insult Foleo, he is adorable and cute. He is among my top three favourite children. Foleo is the prettiest child of them all, none can compare.

Don't insult Foleo, he is adorable and cute. He is among my top three favourite children. Foleo is the prettiest child of them all, none can compare.

I guess Foleo is really tearing apart the fanbase between "Oh, cute!" and "Yuck, why?" from what I've heard so far.

I think I need time to adjust with Foleo... At first glance I see Foleo as cute but when I heard Foleo is a male, I have mixed feelings.

Don't worry, since Foleo is Leo(n)'s child, I will surely love him as well in the end X"D

But Foleo is sure a trap O_o

I guess Foleo is really tearing apart the fanbase between "Oh, cute!" and "Yuck, why?" from what I've heard so far.

"Oh, cute!" was my response when I first saw Foleo and thought Foleo was a girl.

And then "why" was my response when I made sure Foleo is a male.

But no yuck, no at all XD Foleo's still cute after all

Just why. ^^;

Edited by Suzuran

Uh oh. On my poll I put F!Kamui instead of F!Kanna. I'm assuming those people were looking for kamui and not Kanna. Anyways here are some rough results (Note that all are romantic):

20: Kamui/Flora

14: Kamui/Azura

12: M!Kamui/Zero

10: Charlotte/Benoit, Silas/Kamui

9: Xander/Kamui, Crimson/Kamui, Anna/Kamui

8: Oboro/Takumi, Felicia/Jakob

7: Lazwald/Luna

6: Odin/Luna, Arthur/Effie, Tsukuyomi/Sakura, Kagerou/Saizou, Kagerou/Ryouma, Leo/Kamui, Jakob/Kamui,

Note that Flora, Crimson, Gay!Zero, and Anna were all on a separate list that had fewer answers, and are therefore unfairly favored by the system. Take this into account when deciding who do translate.

Edited by MajorMajora

So the Flannel spoiler says Flannel can S-Rank SOMEBODY, but under that SOMEBODY's spoiler, Flannel isn't listed.

Can you confirm?

SOMEBODY is

Luna

*Edit*

nvm,

This handles it

Thanks for the graph!

However; probably one mistake: I'm guessing that the whited-out Elfie columns are meant to be on Elise, lol. (Not that we could blame Xander and Leo for be imouto-cons like Kamui).

Edited by Elieson