Topic of Marriage, Supports, and Children.

UnknownUber

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone seen any oboro supports besides the one with zero? I'm interested in her character and that support dosen't really tell me all that much

Someone posted in... one of the topics the Oboro-Kamui one? I think it might be somewhere in this one, the skinship one, and the hype threads, but not sure.

Has anyone seen any oboro supports besides the one with zero? I'm interested in her character and that support dosen't really tell me all that much

Did not see M!Kamui x Oboro anywhere so I decided to try and translate it. My Japanese is not that good since I am self-taught, so corrections are always welcome XD

http://pastebin.com/jgzNdYCP

Here you go, if you haven't seen it already.

(You can read a very, very, very rough translation [see: Google Translate-tier] of Oboro x Takumi here though)

Does anyone have a translation of Suzukaze/FeMui's supports? The C support got me curious.

On a similar note, you can read that here too (although, yeah, it's still Google Translate levels...).

Edited by KyhCad

Ok, I need to know what to do. Should I just out all translated supports in a Pastebin because it's going to take forever to add every support in one post, and it'll be very cluttering and confusing since there's literally thousands of possible conversations.

Ok, I need to know what to do. Should I just out all translated supports in a Pastebin because it's going to take forever to add every support in one post, and it'll be very cluttering and confusing since there's literally thousands of possible conversations.

For the time being a pastbin is probably a good idea.

^^^ here you go! http://pastebin.com/Bfpnp1h8

On a similar note, you can read that here too (although, yeah, it's still Google Translate levels...).

Ahh thank you so much! Even with the Google Translation, I think I got a general idea of what happens in each rank between them now. At least I hope, haha!

^^^ here you go! http://pastebin.com/Bfpnp1h8

Ahh thank you so much! Even with the Google Translation, I think I got a general idea of what happens in each rank between them now. At least I hope, haha!

Oh god that google translation. :\

I skimmed though the Suzukaze/Kamui and this is what basically happens

B: Kamui is curious why Suzukaze said he's not a good person. Kamui tries to pry and Kaze got angry.

A: Kaze telling Kamui he was there the night Kamui was kidnapped and that he blames himself for what happened. Then the obligatory, "no it's not your fault, you're still young that time. And look I'm still alive" speech by Kamui. Kaze declares that he will serve Kamui as atonement. Suzukaze is "officially" Kamui's retainer.

S: Teasing. Kamui praises Suzukaze and he goes "If you say things like that, I'll assume it's okay to tell you my true feelings." And then marriage lmao

sorry for this super quick summary. Trust me the support itself is much longer and better. The proposal is sweet too.

Edited by pureblood

Oh god that google translation. :\

I skimmed though the Suzukaze/Kamui and this is what basically happens

B: Kamui is curious why Suzukaze said he's not a good person. Kamui tries to pry and Kaze got angry.

A: Kaze telling Kamui he was there the night Kamui was kidnapped and that he blames himself for what happened. Then the obligatory, "no it's not your fault, you're still young that time. And look I'm still alive" speech by Kamui. Kaze declares that he will serve Kamui as atonement. Suzukaze is "officially" Kamui's retainer.

S: Teasing. Kamui praises Suzukaze and he goes "If you say things like that, I'll assume it's okay to tell you my true feelings." And then marriage lmao

sorry for this super quick summary. Trust me the support itself is much longer and better. The proposal is sweet too.

Oh my gosh, thank you so much! I was pretty wrong about what I thought happened in the ranks, haha! Their supports seem great.