Topic of Marriage, Supports, and Children.

UnknownUber

Suzkaze must have an A rank with Kamui to survive the vents of chapter 10. If he survives, then his child appears. I'm not sure if it takes a couple more chapters but I don't think so.

Wait, Suzukaze was going to die anyways, like storywise? He just died in battle! Geeze, the timing. Thanks.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got a mostly complete Support log for every first gen unit outside of units like Anna, Yukimura, Yuugiri, and Crimson.

I have family over so I'll add the translated supports tonight. But as for now, I updated the Support Logs. I've included every A support.

Invisible Kingdom Supports: (I won't be officially adding them until the Third Route comes out in July) But to those curious, SqukyShoes has made a few charts:

I don't want to be nitpicky but i think there is a minor mistake on the chart

BnS7bR7.png

-You see, it's as if Elise could S support Marx and Leo but Elfie couldn't.

Edited by Lawful Angry

Is there a full script dump that includes the support conversations? I'm sort of feeling like popping into google translate and seeing where it leaves me (I know it won't be too successful, but I had a lot of fun with that with Awakening. I loved how what Owain called F!Morgan translated to battle buddies).

I don't want to be nitpicky but i think there is a minor mistake on the chart

BnS7bR7.png

-You see, it's as if Elise could S support Marx and Leo but Elfie couldn't.

Hm... I thought I went back and edited that picture to the correct version in the original post I posted it in...

Also, I made a chart for the first-generation girls who are about to A-support, but I'm unhappy with the way the chart looks (both in color scheme and arrangement) and that's why I haven't posted it yet.

[Eh, I was going to post a preview here to get feedback on a better layout and color scheme, but I just looked at Awakening's support chart and I think I'm gonna do it like that. Be back in a few minutes with the first-gen female support graph in a new post!]

Is there a full script dump that includes the support conversations? I'm sort of feeling like popping into google translate and seeing where it leaves me (I know it won't be too successful, but I had a lot of fun with that with Awakening. I loved how what Owain called F!Morgan translated to battle buddies).

Edited by squkyshoes

Okay, I did the A-supports for the first-gen girls.

Charolette+Nyx

Charolette+Pieri

Charolette+Belka

Elise+Sakura

Elise+Aqua (Note: just to make things easier for Aqua: she can only A-support with the royal girls, minus Camilla)

Pieri+Luna

Oboro+Belka

Luna+Belka

Camilla+Belka

Setsuna+Luna

Camilla+Luna

Camilla+Hinoka

Camilla+Elise

Orochi+Nyx

Elfie+Nyx

Elfie+Kazehana

Elise+Elife

Nyx+Mosume

Oboro+Mosume

Elife+Mosume

Kagerou+Pieri

Kagerou+Rinka

Kagerou+Setsuna

Kagerou+Orochi

Oboro+Orochi

Oboro+Rinka

Setsuna+Hinoka

Kazehana+Setsuna

Sakura+Hinoka

Aqua+Hinoka

Kazahana+Felicia

Kazahana+Sakura

Aqua+Sakura

Charlotte+Rinka

Orochi+Rinka

Made the Female First-Gen A-support graph!

Note that this ISN'T the final version of the graph (I didn't even include a legend in the picture itself nor did I even get to finish filling in those X's) This is because I was quite literally falling asleep while trying to get through the finishing formatting. (This is also why the color scheme sucks. Couldn't stay awake long enough to remember what I had just colored compared to the whole graph.)

So here you go, the functional, but not exactly pretty or perfectly clear, version of the graph:

[spoiler=I wrote this whole thing while literally falling asleep at the same time. Please forgive any grammar] vtb2n0U.png (Bleh, the colors...)

Okay, so blue = A-support. Red-background region in the graph= purely Hoshido side. Purple backgrounf region=purely Nohr side. Brown background = Ally path (3rd route).

Grey= The same no matter what the version.

Felicia's, Aqua's and Mosume's name's being cyan= Walways true no matter what the route.

Flora's name being purple: There hasn't been anything that has 100% confirmed her side, so she's just in the "other' category for right now.

Out of curiosity:

I know that the people working on this stuff have tons of information to process and thus it will probably take a long time, but how is progress going in terms of working out maximum stat modifiers and their inheritance onto children, including whether or not there is the child bonus again?

Additionally, I'd be really interested if someone could translate Matoi's supports with Kamui/Corrin and Kanna.

Do we already know if not!Tharja, not!Gaius and not!Cordelia are exact replicas (reincarnations) of their original selves?

Gaius would make sense to be the exact same, but what about Cordelia and Tharja? Their biggest character trait in Awakening was that they were obsessed with a certain lord and a very certain tactician, but who are they obsessed with in the world of Fates? Or is that trait removed altogether?

Edited by Ghost Fart

Gaius would make sense to be the exact same, but what about Cordelia and Tharja? Their biggest character trait in Awakening was that they were obsessed with a certain lord and a very certain tactician, but who are they obsessed with in the world of Fates? Or is that trait removed altogether?

I've read in the translated roster that Cordelia Matoi easily falls in love. And Shalla (?)

based on her supports with Kamui is the reincarnation of of Tharja. Kamui being the reincarnation of Robin. So naturally she stalks Kamui.

I've been reading Suzukaze's support with Kamui and

Apparently, he was there when Kamui was kidnapped and he blamed himself for it. Was it ever mentioned outside the supports?

Edited by pureblood

So is it confirmed that Kamui is a reincarnation of Robin of just Shalla's delusion?

As far as I know, we don't have any confirmation on this topic yet - and there is the simple possibility that the customizable avatar units look pretty similar to each other in general. According to the Einherjars, Robin seemed to resemble Mark from FE7 and Kris from FE12 as well.

I've been reading Suzukaze's support with Kamui and

Apparently, he was there when Kamui was kidnapped and he blamed himself for it. Was it ever mentioned outside the supports?

Kaze says that if you beat chapter 15 without an A-support, which causes his sacrificial death.

Kaze says that if you beat chapter 15 without an A-support, which causes his sacrificial death.

huh interesting, since Suzukaze officially becomes your retainer in the A-support.

and can he die without seeing his kid?

Edited by pureblood

huh interesting, since Suzukaze officially becomes your retainer in the A-support.

and can he die without seeing his kid?

From what I've heard, the paralogue with his daughter is only unlocked if he survived Ch.15 before.

There are lots of links of translated support conversations in this thread.

Sometimes I am confused where should I post them, lol. Maybe we can check both for finding support conversations.

And these are some links for collection of support conversations' translation : http://pastebin.com/FKbnytwm, http://feifsupports.tumblr.com/archive, http://pastebin.com/u/feifsupports

Edited by Suzuran

The AMIE dialogue are interesting in a way without supports I get a sense of some of these characters.

Nyx: So she isn't a young kid but a woman in a child's body......Nowi 2.0 anyone? Rather awkward.

Crimson: A tough lass but she has a fondness for white flowers.

Flora: Takes commitment to extreme levels even with the person she is dating.

Leo: Rather submissive fellow.

Yuuguri: Apparently has been through the grinder with her body covered in scars. She looks pretty damn good despite. A badass veteran MILF with a gentle side? Score!

"You'll be fine if I am a bit rough with you right?"

Oh yes ma'am!!!!

Orochi: Was bullied when she was younger and was cursed by people with their "touch".

Benoit: The scar on his head was when he was guarding the Kingdom's border.

Edited by Iron Griffin