Topic of Marriage, Supports, and Children.

UnknownUber

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got Suzukaze and Rinka's S Support, and have Kamui and Suzukaze's A Support ready.

...But Chapter 15 is up next. I'm thinking of not activating the A Support; the "so many things that I haven't told you yet" plot sounds more dramatic.

Hey guys,

Is there any news regarding S support for Femui and Izana?

I heard that they can S support but honestly I haven't seen much regarding Izana at all. Are there any confession pictures or translated dialogues (anything C through S) available for them yet?

Great job with everything so far as well. It's been really helpful. :D

Do we know if Harold & Camilla can S-Support, because the first post says that Camilla can S with Harold, but it says that Harold can't S with Camilla

Camilla and Harold can S support.

thank you for this!

But does this mean Leon (or any other partner) and Kamui do not sleep together? lol

No problem :3

Lol, makes me wonder, too.

But maybe it implies that Leon/the partner usually sleeps together with Kamui and the children (like Kanna) is sleeping alone?

Which is why Leon suggested Kanna to ask Kamui at times?

Edited by Suzuran

Done translating M!Kanna X Leon's support (A rank) as father and son.

Here you go : http://pastebin.com/EfJ81Vz3

Nice translation! As a note, how did you end up with "I want to be fawned over by you too, Dad!" I got "Mom should spoil you too, Dad!" when I translated. I think both are fitting, I would just like to know how you got yours.

I think they do, but since Kanna is sleeping with Mom, Dad figured he'd take the couch or something.

Lol can't imagine that X"D

Nice translation! As a note, how did you end up with "I want to be fawned over by you too, Dad!" I got "Mom should spoil you too, Dad!" when I translated. I think both are fitting, I would just like to know how you got yours.

Thanks!

Hmm, I guess I referred to the sentence before it, which is だって僕、お母さんだけじゃなくて、which I understood and at first roughly translated as "Because I, not only Mom, ..." so I think the next line that's more suited to go with that previous line should be "I want to be fawned over by you, too, Dad!" rather than "Mom should spoil you too, Dad!"

Edited by Suzuran

Lol can't imagine that X"D

Thanks!

Hmm, I guess I referred to the sentence before it, which is だって僕、お母さんだけじゃなくて、which I understood and at first roughly translated as "Because I, not only Mom, ..." so I think the next line that's more suited to go with that previous line should be "I want to be fawned over by you, too, Dad!" rather than "Mom should spoil you too, Dad!"

Huh. That makes sense, I guess I interpreted it differently. Thanks for the response! It was interesting to read another Kanna and father support, although I was disappointed to that Kanna actually has the exact same conversation no matter who the dad is. Kanna, y-you...CHEATING BABY. XD

Huh. That makes sense, I guess I interpreted it differently. Thanks for the response! It was interesting to read another Kanna and father support, although I was disappointed to that Kanna actually has the exact same conversation no matter who the dad is. Kanna, y-you...CHEATING BABY. XD

No problem :3

Really? O_O They are all exactly the same?!!

...And I hoped for the Kanna and father support to be different per father at least a little T__T

Like the support conversation to be different if they have siblings or not, which reminds me that Kanna only mentioned Mom and Dad in his support with Leon, and then saying things like wanting to sleep together with his family. Which leads us to... the forgotten siblings : Foleo edition, more siblings coming soon. Kanna, you devil sibling.

/shot X"D

Edited by Suzuran

1. Leon: Ugh... When it's my own son asking for a favor, I wonder why, I can't refuse it... (? Unsure about this line) Fufufu... The world is so full of unknown things.

2. I definitely should study some more, eh.

This ending part is the major difference in the A-support. I translated it with Marx as dad and his ending line is, "Someday too, I will grow up to be King, and even I can't refuse the wishes of my own child...This interesting thing called children, and this strange thing called their parents..."

Other than that, it's the same thing, line for line. *sigh*

I guess we can make it different in our translations though. I made certain editorial decisions based on how I felt Marx would speak, and it seems like you did the same with Leon.

LOL, I hope Foleo and Siegbert don't find out their brother has forgotten them. Especially Siegbert. That kid has an inferiority complex enough. XD

Here is my translation for you or anyone else to compare. =___=

Kanna: (agitated) Sigh..

Marx: What’s wrong, Kanna?

Kanna: (normal) Oh, dad...

Marx: (agitated) Was that a sour face? Winning the game with me the other day wasn’t enough to improve your mood?

Kanna: (frown) You know, today I had to help Mom. [something to the effect of Mom once again treating Kanna like a baby].

Marx: (smiling) I see. That sort of thing. You don’t have to be sad about it. It’s not your fault.

Kanna: (normal) I want to help Mother, not act like a spoiled child.

Marx: (normal) That’s not the case. Kamui...is afraid of being alone.

Kanna: (frown) She’s afraid of being alone?

Marx: That’s correct. Parents are selfish. I feel that loneliness too, in addition to happiness that my child is growing up and is no longer dependent on me.

Kanna: (agitated) Well, that makes things hard for me...

Marx: (smiling) ...You would know if you were a parent. Kanna, how about this? First, continue to help out for now on. On top of that, I dare ask that you sleep with Mom some night. That way, Kamui will surely be happy.

Kanna: (frowning) But...

Marx: (agitated) What? Do you not want to sleep with Kamui?

Kanna: (agitated) No! That’s not true! Only when I go to bed with Mom, I will not change into the role of being a spoiled child.

Marx: (smiling, laughing) Ha, I see. Should you not mind that? You can because you’re our child.

Kanna: Dad…

Marx: Every day you are wonderfully growing into adulthood. So, it’s about the right time to act like a little fawn for a while.

Kanna: (smiling) Yeah...Thanks, dad! I’ll do that.

Marx: (smiling) Well then, tonight you’re going to tell Mom you want to sleep with her.

Kanna: (mischieviously) Hey! If that’s the case, you have to sleep together with us too!

Marx: (confused) What?! Me, why....

Kanna: (smiling) Because Mother should not only want to spoil me, but you too, Father! Won’t our family go to sleep together? Is that not allowed?

Marx: No, it’s fine, if you want I guess I can’t say no. Well then, let’s tell Kamui together.

Kanna: Yay, hooray!

Marx: ...Sigh. Someday I too will grow, to become King...and I can’t refuse the wishes of my own child. This interesting thing called children, and this strange thing called their parents...

1. Leon: Ugh... When it's my own son asking for a favor, I wonder why, I can't refuse it... (? Unsure about this line) Fufufu... The world is so full of unknown things.
  2. I definitely should study some more, eh.
This ending part is the major difference in the A-support. I translated it with Marx as dad and his ending line is, "Someday too, I will grow up to be King, and even I can't refuse the wishes of my own child...This interesting thing called children, and this strange thing called their parents..."
Other than that, it's the same thing, line for line. *sigh*
I guess we can make it different in our translations though. I made certain editorial decisions based on how I felt Marx would speak, and it seems like you did the same with Leon.
LOL, I hope Foleo and Siegbert don't find out their brother has forgotten them. Especially Siegbert. That kid has an inferiority complex enough. XD

Oh okay, at least we got a difference there OwO /shot

Lol yeah, and I bet the NoA version of the game will have more editorial decisions made :3

Eh, Siegbert has inferiority complex? O_O Really? I need to go and read his support convos to know more about his personality, fufufu.

Here is my translation for you or anyone else to compare. =___=

Kanna: (agitated) Sigh..

Marx: What’s wrong, Kanna?

Kanna: (normal) Oh, dad...

Marx: (agitated) Was that a sour face? Winning the game with me the other day wasn’t enough to improve your mood?

Kanna: (frown) You know, today I had to help Mom. [something to the effect of Mom once again treating Kanna like a baby].

Marx: (smiling) I see. That sort of thing. You don’t have to be sad about it. It’s not your fault.

Kanna: (normal) I want to help Mother, not act like a spoiled child.

Marx: (normal) That’s not the case. Kamui...is afraid of being alone.

Kanna: (frown) She’s afraid of being alone?

Marx: That’s correct. Parents are selfish. I feel that loneliness too, in addition to happiness that my child is growing up and is no longer dependent on me.

Kanna: (agitated) Well, that makes things hard for me...

Marx: (smiling) ...You would know if you were a parent. Kanna, how about this? First, continue to help out for now on. On top of that, I dare ask that you sleep with Mom some night. That way, Kamui will surely be happy.

Kanna: (frowning) But...

Marx: (agitated) What? Do you not want to sleep with Kamui?

Kanna: (agitated) No! That’s not true! Only when I go to bed with Mom, I will not change into the role of being a spoiled child.

Marx: (smiling, laughing) Ha, I see. Should you not mind that? You can because you’re our child.

Kanna: Dad…

Marx: Every day you are wonderfully growing into adulthood. So, it’s about the right time to act like a little fawn for a while.

Kanna: (smiling) Yeah...Thanks, dad! I’ll do that.

Marx: (smiling) Well then, tonight you’re going to tell Mom you want to sleep with her.

Kanna: (mischieviously) Hey! If that’s the case, you have to sleep together with us too!

Marx: (confused) What?! Me, why....

Kanna: (smiling) Because Mother should not only want to spoil me, but you too, Father! Won’t our family go to sleep together? Is that not allowed?

Marx: No, it’s fine, if you want I guess I can’t say no. Well then, let’s tell Kamui together.

Kanna: Yay, hooray!

Marx: ...Sigh. Someday I too will grow, to become King...and I can’t refuse the wishes of my own child. This interesting thing called children, and this strange thing called their parents...

Thanks for the translation!

And yeah, the context or lines are somewhat same despite Kanna having different father.

I thought it would be fun if they have more specific conversations, for example with the sibling somehow included in the conversation XD

But still, the support conversation between father-child is still heart-warming :3

Oh okay, at least we got a difference there OwO /shot

Lol yeah, and I bet the NoA version of the game will have more editorial decisions made :3

Eh, Siegbert has inferiority complex? O_O Really? I need to go and read his support convos to know more about his personality, fufufu.

Thanks for the translation!

And yeah, the context or lines are somewhat same despite Kanna having different father.

I thought it would be fun if they have more specific conversations, for example with the sibling somehow included in the conversation XD

But still, the support conversation between father-child is still heart-warming :3

That would be fun! It would also feel super special.

Yeah, Kanna is just the cutest. Cx

If you look in the Marx discussion, I think there are the Siegbert supports with him on page 4. Poor kid puts a lot of pressure on himself.

Are there any translated Nyx supports?

http://feifsupports.tumblr.com/tagged/nyx

So far, they have Kamui x Nyx and Flannel x Nyx. :)

Some more Nyx supports:

http://professor-tammi.tumblr.com/post/122612321632/nyx-effie-support-translations (Nyx x Elfie/Effie)

http://pastebin.com/ut16kXPs (Nyx x Charlotte)

By the way, is anyone planning on translating the Leo x Sakura support? ^^ My friend got me hooked onto the pairing...

Can someone translate the Kamui/Matoi support, or alternatively provide the Japanese text so that it can be at least run through Google Translate?

Thanks.

I second this. Cordelia was my Wife in Awakening and while I don't plan on romancing any of the children I'm still curious about Matoi and how similar she is to Cord