Topic of Marriage, Supports, and Children.

UnknownUber

I'm playing Revelation and I need help with Marriages I do want to have Kanna however I'm having trouble I just want all Children and can someone help me with pairings so everyone has a Child I don't care who you pair up as long they have kids. I have all units ready to be married can someone pair them so I can have all Children. Please?

Thanks,

Erik

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm having the same issue too. I have paired almost all of my units except Hinata and Takumi. Oboro is the only female character I haven't paired with anyone. I'm still indecisive whether to pair Oboro with Takumi or Hinata. I mean people already hate Takumi and to leave him as the only virgin of the group.

Anyways stat-wise who's better, Hisame or Kisaragi?

Edited by Smog

My goodmess, Azama and Rinkah have great supports together.

Wow, you're right. Nice chemistry and a bit of worldbuilding--I found the bit about the Fire Tribe worshiping an ancient fire dragon as a God of Flame particularly interesting.

Edited by Abvora

I'm having the same issue too. I have paired almost all of my units except Hinata and Takumi. Oboro is the only female character I haven't paired with anyone. I'm still indecisive whether to pair Oboro with Takumi or Hinata. I mean people already hate Takumi and to leave him as the only virgin of the group.

Anyways stat-wise who's better, Hisame or Kisaragi?

On my first Birthright run, I actually paired Takumi and Oboro. It's proven to be a boon so far for Kiragi. But I also appreciated their supports of Oboro finally confessing her secret to Takumi. I think their relationship was kind of canon anyways based on Oboro's first appearance and some of the things she had said.

Edited by Jecht

I have just one question about the kids' growths. I see the forumula was :

The childrens’ full growth rates = (Variable parent’s growth rates + Child’s growth rates) / 2 + Class growth rates

Did the bold part is about the mother ?

I have just one question about the kids' growths. I see the forumula was :

Did the bold part is about the mother ?

It's the mother for most kids, but the father for M!Kanna and Shigure as they have a fixed mother.

Does Rinkah want Fighter at all, or does that contradict her defensive build?

How about Scarlet, would she enjoy Berserker with her critical skill?

Rinkah with Berserker is GREAT if you put her in Berserker after 20/5 Oni Chieftain because she'll have enough def buildup to last her in Berserker, but she gets so much more HP and it synergizes with Death Blow from Oni Chieftain. With one robe and HP+5, my Rinkah had a whooping 56 hp with 29 def (capped, then I raised it to 30 with Oboro statue, goes to 32 with +str SM Corn pairup so if you have a tankier class corn's in she could get more that way) around Birthright endgame and that was super sweet. She operates both defensively and offensively this way.

Imagine a tanky berserker who crits all the fucking time. Berserker Rinkah is my favorite Rinkah.

Edited by Thor Odinson

Here are my pairings for my Revelations playthough, mainly for fun, not min maxing.

http://imgur.com/rFH0Tgo

And here it is for the second generation.

http://imgur.com/vYK16qg

Marriage chart can be found here (the second generation one i edited myself so not on that site):
http://mansengumi.tumblr.com/post/124103078585/fe14-marriage-charts-woohoo-guess-who-just

Edited by ZodiacSoldier

So my friend was telling that paring Subaki and Orochi was a good combination for a shock stick build on Baki and I'm wondering if that completely tanks Caelsori or not. Could she run some like magic support set? Advice would be appreciated.

So my friend was telling that paring Subaki and Orochi was a good combination for a shock stick build on Baki and I'm wondering if that completely tanks Caelsori or not. Could she run some like magic support set? Advice would be appreciated.

This will give her a good boost to her Magic / Skill growths and caps, but will hurt STR growth and SPD. But because of her lower STR, her Personal Skill will probably activate more when you fight against physical classes.

You could maker her an Onmyonji / Basara / Falcon Knight (give her a Bolt Naginata)

If my Corrin planned to marry Benny would it be better to pick +speed as an asset to help Ignatius, to make up for his terrible speed? If not what would be the best Asset/flaw? And what are good class options that compliment each other? Is wyvern lord + berserker still a thing?

How are these pairings? Is there a standard list for Birthright?

+Magic, -Defense Male Corrin X Sakura! Caeldori (Probably Strategist or Grandmaster X Dark Flier)

Subaki X Sakura
*For High Magic Dark Flier Caeldori.

Azura X Jakob
* Strong and fast Dwyer and Shigure

Ryoma X Kagero
*For super high strength Shiro

Takumi X Oboro
*I JUST LIKE THIS PAIRING. Kiragi only really takes a -1 to his speed mod compared to Hana!Kiragi anyway.

Azama X Setsuna
*For super fast physical Mitama.

Hayato X Orochi
*For Magic Monster Rhajat

Saizo X Felicia
*Strong, Magical Asugi. Plus that sweet pink hair :)

Kaze X Mozu
*Fixes Midori's luck mod, right? IDK!

Hinoka X Silas
*Pretty standard, no?

How are these pairings? Is there a standard list for Birthright?

+Magic, -Defense Male Corrin X Sakura! Caeldori (Probably Strategist or Grandmaster X Dark Flier)

Subaki X Sakura

*For High Magic Dark Flier Caeldori.

Azura X Jakob

* Strong and fast Dwyer and Shigure

Ryoma X Kagero

*For super high strength Shiro

Takumi X Oboro

*I JUST LIKE THIS PAIRING. Kiragi only really takes a -1 to his speed mod compared to Hana!Kiragi anyway.

Azama X Setsuna

*For super fast physical Mitama.

Hayato X Orochi

*For Magic Monster Rhajat

Saizo X Felicia

*Strong, Magical Asugi. Plus that sweet pink hair :)

Kaze X Mozu

*Fixes Midori's luck mod, right? IDK!

Hinoka X Silas

*Pretty standard, no?

Switch Orochi with Felicia, it works better for everyone involved.

Sakura is far from ideal for Caeldori, she isn't meant to be a good magic unit. I recommend pairing Silas with Hana and Hinoka with Subaki.

Switch Orochi with Felicia, it works better for everyone involved.

Sakura is far from ideal for Caeldori, she isn't meant to be a good magic unit. I recommend pairing Silas with Hana and Hinoka with Subaki.

Is Hinoka X Subaki better than Oboro X Subaki? Also, with Sakura, she has a +3 Magic mod and Ohmyoji. I was planning to make her a Dark Flier. Sakura is the only one who can raise her mods without screwing over anything than luck.

She gets a +3 Magic Mod, +2 Skill, and +1 Speed with a 55% magic growth rate as an Ohmyoji.

Maybe I just don't understand the mods that Oboro and Hinoka offer.

Edited by Lucina's Husband

Is Hinoka X Subaki better than Oboro X Subaki? Also, with Sakura, she has a +3 Magic mod and Ohmyoji. I was planning to make her a Dark Flier. Sakura is the only one who can raise her mods without screwing over anything than luck.

She gets a +3 Magic Mod, +2 Skill, and +1 Speed with a 55% magic growth rate as an Ohmyoji.

Maybe I just don't understand the mods that Oboro and Hinoka offer.

Oboro/Hinoka give access to the Basara class and also lancefaire which benefits her whether or not she wants to go pure physical or hybrid--since bolt naginata exists for hybrid Cael.

Tsubaki's own mods are unfortunately pretty bad so there's not a lot of builds that'll give Cael good mods. Oboro/Hinoka (with Oboro being the more convenient one since you're not shoving 2 fliers on to each other) are meant for main storyline Caeldori use, but has good skills for postgame if you want to go there. Both of them have +1 str/spd and so are statistically solid moms regardless.

That being said, Sakura is still good, especially if you're intending Cael to go magic. Mods don't really matter for most non-pvp things. Maybe for those with extreme growths in a stat on Conquest Lunatic endgame or something, but that's about it.

Rate my pairings?

1. Kamui(F)/Leo

2. Azura/Inigo

3. Jakob/Peri

4. Kaze/Mozu

5. Silas/Severa

6. Xander/Charlotte

7. Leo/Kamui(F)

8. Benny/Beruka

9. Keaton/Camilla

10. Arthur/Effie

11. Owain/Elise

12. Inigo/Azura

13. Zero/Nyx

I'm having a hard time deciding on a waifu for my Birthright run, mainly between Reina or Scarlet. Boons will likely be +Spd and -Mag or - Lck. Talent will likely depend on who I'm marrying, as Corrin will likely wind up a Swordmaster or Lodestar for the S-Rank Yato bonus. Not sure what talent I'd use for Reina (Archer or maybe Outlaw?), but Scarlet seems like she'd like Fighter, especially if supporting a Swordmaster/Lodestar. Can anyone sell me on one of these as the better option?

Edited by Ezrius

Doing Corrin X Azura for Revelations. Can't wait to make Kana a Nohr Noble and Shigure a Hoshido Noble. Any suggestions on boon/bane and which child to forego having?

I was thinking +Strength, - Defense and letting Ignatius never be born.

Choose +strenght -luck since azura have super low defense