Topic of Marriage, Supports, and Children.

UnknownUber

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I was in the optimization thread trying to figure out whether or not I should take Lobster 10 or so levels through Blacksmith

And that was the reason someone gave me for doing so

So that happened

*is said someone* That comic is brilliant. Glad I pointed that out. :P

Also the Silas/Charlotte support is great. Silas is such a sweetheart.

Any new supports translated for Mitama, Kagerou, or Rinka? Also anyone know if F!Kamui x Yuugiri has been translated by anyone?

Thanks! :)

http://pastebin.com/MXcraKdv Mitama x Shigure

So Cyrus/Sakura got translated by someone on /feg/ and it's...I don't even know how to describe it.

I agree with everyone on the forums there; the S Support is the most abrupt one to date. But the B Support is funny, and I'm actually glad they talked about Cyrus's hair. I was wondering if anyone was ever going to point it out.

Edited by KyhCad

So Cyrus/Sakura got translated by someone on /feg/ and it's...I don't even know how to describe it.

I agree with everyone on the forums there; the S Support is the most abrupt one to date. But the B Support is funny, and I'm actually glad they talked about Cyrus's hair. I was wondering if anyone was ever going to point it out.

Sakura: You must be cursed because Kamui doesn't remember you!

Silas: I am cursed with the pain of loving you. Marry me pls.

In all seriousness, that was extremely abrupt...

Honestly, it wasn't that bad, the real issue was that Sakura's shyness made hard for her to pass the messange,

And honestly I thought was one the better ones actually, with Silas using the sickness thing to make the confession sound more romantic. I don't think he was really sick, just putting on a show.

Edited by Water Mage

Yeah. I wouldn't say it's bad, per se, if you take each rank out of context. S Supports are generally romantic if you read them by themselves.

The only problem with this one is that there's barely any development between C-A. I know most B Supports are just go in-betweens for C and A, to transition between 'oh I know you, you're part of the army too' and 'we're not just comrades now, we're friends', but this one felt lacking. I'll admit that the development is there, it's just really, really, really subtle.

Supports with Sakura are hard to develop 'naturally' because of her shyness. If there was way more than four support conversations, it'd progress more smoothly. Anyone's would, tbh.

Confessing in a roundabout way is much cuter than straight up asking for their hand for marriage though. That line was sweet :)

Yeah. I wouldn't say it's bad, per se, if you take each rank out of context. S Supports are generally romantic if you read them by themselves.

The only problem with this one is that there's barely any development between C-A. I know most B Supports are just go in-betweens for C and A, to transition between 'oh I know you, you're part of the army too' and 'we're not just comrades now, we're friends', but this one felt lacking. I'll admit that the development is there, it's just really, really, really subtle.

Supports with Sakura are hard to develop 'naturally' because of her shyness. If there was way more than four support conversations, it'd progress more smoothly. Anyone's would, tbh.

Confessing in a roundabout way is much cuter than straight up asking for their hand for marriage though. That line was sweet :)

To be honest their S-rank support was one of the better ones, and it even says that marriage between Nohrian and Hoshidans is taboo, something rarely mentioned in others Nohrians/Hoshidans supports.

And maybe I'm reading to much into this, but Sakura's intentions were actually quite sweet, since she thinks that Kamui didn't really remeber Silas, and was only pretending to, but instead of acusing Silas of lying, she actually makes an effort to trust him, and even tries to come up with a reason for why Kamui didn't remember Silas and tries to help him, despite him being Nohrian.

Silas is also one of the very few characters that you could trust with your little sister as well, so there's that. :P Honestly though I agree with the fact that Sakura's supports are just generally hard to write due to her shyness. It's really sweet that she'd do... whatever it was she did to get that herb, all to help someone who is basically a stranger to her. Sakura's a sweetheart, Silas is a sweetheart. None of Sakura's S rank supports are ideal since she's a kid, but I could pair them up happily enough.

Yeah, I'll agree with you guys there. Sakura's a kind soul. When I think about it, she does go out of her way to help Cyrus out. It's sweet of her. And Cyrus is the type of guy you can depend on too. They're a nice couple.

I guess I'm just disappointed that Sakura's supports seem so...awkward. That probably wasn't the best word to describe it, but her supports don't mesh well to me, like they're almost unnatural. Dunno. I guess it's subjective, because I don't like shyness with 'quick' romance (we don't know how long time stretches between supports, so its duration is pretty much up in the air; I just take them at face value, even though a month could've passed in-between A and S, and a lot more development could've happened off-screen). One of the only Sakura support chains that sat well with me was Sakura/Tsukuyomi.

But Cyrus/Sakura is definitely cute. And their S Support was definitely romantic. I'm more inclined to pair her up with Cyrus than most others, that's for sure.

Has anyone recorded the available supports for the 3rd route yet?

I'm not sure if this counts, but squky made a chart with all the supports, and it lists all the supports available in the 3rd route too. Hope it helps?

I will let Camilla marry Flannal, let them pass over 4 Fangs and Deadly Breath. Let Kanna(female) inherit the ninja class somehow. Give Kanna A+ support with Velour. Velour paralel seals to ninja class, she will get Snake Venom. And thus having a character with Deadly Breath, 4 Fangs and Snake Venon for a total of -60% health degen/turn.

If those skills stack with eachother though.

The other 2 skills will prob be skills to make her more survivable and/or Lethaility.

Edited by DarkFQ

I will let Camilla marry Flannal, let them pass over 4 Fangs and Deadly Breath. Let Kanna(female) inherit the ninja class somehow. Give Kanna A+ support with Velour. Velour paralel seals to ninja class, she will get Snake Venom. And thus having a character with Deadly Breath, 4 Fangs and Snake Venon for a total of -60% health degen/turn.

If those skills stack with eachother though.

The other 2 skills will prob be skills to make her more survivable and/or Lethaility.

Holy carp your Velour is going to be a BEAST.

wait wut.

Woo!

Finally finished Grey+ Matoi!

http://pastebin.com/NZTCMgBX

Hope you enjoy!

Well, that made me very happy. I ship this so hard now it's not even funny.

... It also made me imagine Cordelia giving Gaius all sorts of crap in the kitchen of their house while he bakes sweets for her and Severa when he's home from a job/mission. I need to write a fanfic about this before someone else does.

THANK YOU FOR THIS. I WANTED IT SO BAD.

was Saizou-Felicia posted here? http://pastebin.com/dt5DyrgXI'm not sure how romantic it is, but I kind of find it really funny and I'm not sure why?

I can't help but feel that, with the marriage seal mechanic, it would have been much better if they'd had her accepting his offer to train her as a ninja in the S support instead. Oh well, wasn't a terrible support overall and it had it's funny moments.

Grey/Matoi was good too. I still prefer Shinonome/Matoi but it's good to have a fallback for her on playthroughs where they're cousins.

Edited by capmalachi

Flannel and Luna's A Support made me realise how similar they are.

It's been translated? If so, can you give an link to where you found it? Also, am I the thinking it's weird that they translated the the Belka/Eponne support, but not the Zero x Belka support?

EDIT: Nevermind found it, just ingonre the first two questions.

Edited by I love fire emblem

First Gen Support logs for all versions have been added to the OP. I've been playing my copy of the game non-stop. I'll finish up second gen in a bit.

If requests are still being accepted, I'd like to request Zero x Belka at some point.

All of Zero's supports have been gold so far, and I kinda want to see what he's like with another shady type like her.

Speaking of which: Here's Zero x Elise. He likes making her cry and telling her she has a sexy body. And turns her M. What is this I don't even... 0_o'

If no one else has already taken up the support (and please let me know if you have), I'll translate it for you.

I'll be doing it support-level by support-level instead of C-S all at once, though. Reading the whole thing all at once for their support isn't really anything to write home about.

Edit: I take it back. This japanese grammar is too complex for me to be able to translate it accurately. Sorry guys.

Edited by squkyshoes

First Gen Support logs for all versions have been added to the OP. I've been playing my copy of the game non-stop. I'll finish up second gen in a bit.

Not trying to be rude, but you made a couple of mistakes on the OP here's a list:

Under Harold's support list, you listed him being able to only A-support with Kagerou, despite him being able to S-support with her

Under Benoit's support list, you listed him being able to S-support with Tsukuyomi, despite him being able to only reach A-support with him

Under Belka's support list, you forgot to list what rank she is able to reach with Asama

Under Oboro's support list, you listed her being able to S-rank Odin, even though she can't, it's Benoit

and under Asama's support list, you forgot to list what rank he can reach with Elfie.

Edited by I love fire emblem

Hinata+Felicia B-support (and only B-support) is up!

C-support and A-support are mostly translated but still need some fine tuning, so they'll be up on the same paste-document in a little bit. I'll update you guys on this thread when they, and the S-support I still need to translate, are done.

http://pastebin.com/Yy4921KK

EDIT: C-support has been added!

Edited by squkyshoes