Topic of Marriage, Supports, and Children.

UnknownUber

Also I finished Hinoka/Saizou yesterday but it doesn't seem to be getting much attention which is a shame because I kind of like it. It's an interesting direction to take a support conversation in.

That was really interesting to read. The only thing that really threw me off was the S-support. It's a given that S-supports are choppy, but...

None of the previous supports had even been indicating an amicable atmosphere, and then the confession barged in out of the blue. The S-support made me cringe externally.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was really interesting to read. The only thing that really threw me off was the S-support. It's a given that S-supports are choppy, but...

None of the previous supports had even been indicating an amicable atmosphere, and then the confession barged in out of the blue. The S-support made me cringe externally.

Yeah, that S was not the best. I think the impression one is supposed to get from them is that they've known each other for a long time since Saizou has been in Ryouma's service for a while, but I guess I didn't translate that well. My bad.

Edited by wvype

Yeah, that S was not the best. I think the impression one is supposed to get from them is that they've known each other for a long time since Saizou has been in Ryouma's service for a while, but I guess I didn't translate that well. My bad.

Oh no, I don't think the translation is faulty. It's simply that even if the S-support mentions or implies that they've known each other for a long while, that familiarity isn't reflected in the previous supports. So it feels rushed on a narrative level, regardless of how natural it may be on a more realistic level.

Could anyone translate Kazahana/Suzukaze? I'm thinking about pairing them and I want to read their supports.

And I just finished Nyx/Suzukaze too. Oh gosh this one is cute. Depending on how Midoriko would turn out I'm seriously considering this pairing for a Nohr run.

Oh that is cute

S rank actually doesn't feel too forced too, rarity these days

Also I'd like to thank you again on the Ryouma supports I requested; His one with Felicia was cute af and god the man has a patience of a saint

I found it kinda amusing where Saizou wouldn't even touch Felicia's food (can't blame him tbh) but his boss ate them three times

At least it was tasty in the end

Edited by Thor Odinson

And I just finished Nyx/Suzukaze too. Oh gosh this one is cute. Depending on how Midoriko would turn out I'm seriously considering this pairing for a Nohr run.

This was a wonderful support! I think it developed so evenly from C-S and kept on topic all throughout. (And, it was actually a good topic, too. Unlike, Ryoma/Camilla who just keep bringing the conversation back to "Kamui this" and "Kamui that.") We need more supports like this!

@Ryouma/Camilla: ngl that was prolly the biggest letdown support Ryouma has

Which really sucked because I was looking forward to pairing them for the diplomatic royal marriage aspect. There is Ryouma/Elise, and it was very cute, prolly one of my favorites out there period. but such large age gaps at relatively young ages are not something I'm personally comfortable with in actual shipping outside of gameplay purposes, alas

At least I liked Marx/Hinoka enough

This was a wonderful support! I think it developed so evenly from C-S and kept on topic all throughout. (And, it was actually a good topic, too. Unlike, Ryoma/Camilla who just keep bringing the conversation back to "Kamui this" and "Kamui that.") We need more supports like this!

Ryoma and Camilla's support was reallllyyy disappointing. Since they were both royals, I was expecting was a good support at least, but all they basically talked about was Kamui and the S support was rushed.

Though a lot of supports had rushed S supports.

[spoiler=Spoilers on the Nyx/Suzukaze support. If you haven't read it GO READ IT!]Awww! He was interested in her from the very start of the C-support~! <3

(At least, that's the very strong vibes I got from what he did and said throughout the entire support)

I think that's the best / most realistic support I've read so far! Definitely shipping in my Nohr route!

Plus, that support made me really like Nyx a lot.

She reminds me of me.

I'm-in-my-quiet-place-working-why-are-you-trying-to-talk-to-me?-assertive-introvert.

To be fair...Ryoma and Camilla did say they had nothing in common. Which makes it all the more curious why this was one of their chosen supports (obligatory royals must support royals). I was a bit amused about Camilla asking Ryoma what Hoshido women like to talk about.

Edited by IceBuster573

It's probably about the royals support royals thing

I'd like to see Camilla trolling Ryouma tbh

I like the troll side of her instead of injecting Kamui into so many supports with such focus

I think my highlight was in the A where Ryouma was actually kinda down but mainly because I pictured him with a pouty face

It's probably about the royals support royals thing

I'd like to see Camilla trolling Ryouma tbh

I like the troll side of her instead of injecting Kamui into so many supports with such focus

I think my highlight was in the A where Ryouma was actually kinda down but mainly because I pictured him with a pouty face

If it helps, she trolls Takumi a lot in their supports, a LOT.

About Nyx/Suzukaze, she's also blushing up a storm through every single conversation. Any time she's embarrassed by what Suzukaze's saying, there goes the blushing. In fact, after she first complains about what he's saying in the C support, she spends the rest of the conversation blushing. And meanwhile Suzukaze's just smiling as usual.

I really love this one. It's really, really good.

Edited by wvype

If it helps, she trolls Takumi a lot in their supports, a LOT.

It does help. I do enjoy theirs.

I would not mind if someone went and trolled Ryouma though

Edited by Thor Odinson

I guess it's because Ryoma to some extent gives off the Marx vibes where you really don't want to screw with him.

Well I mean, Marx got kinda trolled in the Luna support

Not intentionally but it was pretty funny how he had to cover it up by pretending he was drunk

...but then again, Ryouma's the one who actually ate Felicia's food so

About Nyx/Suzukaze, she's also blushing up a storm through every single conversation. Any time she's embarrassed by what Suzukaze's saying, there goes the blushing. In fact, after she first complains about what he's saying in the C support, she spends the rest of the conversation blushing. And meanwhile Suzukaze's just smiling as usual.

I really love this one. It's really, really good.

Oh my god, this support is trying to kill me. (*q*)

Oh yeah, can someone point me to some Cyrus supports where he doesn't feel as flat and one-dimensional as a cardboard cut-out?

All of the ones I've read so far (except for Suzukaze's) has been 'make the other character's distinct-character-trait extremely showcased cause it's all I ever talk about!!'.

Edited by squkyshoes

Well I mean, Marx got kinda trolled in the Luna support

Not intentionally but it was pretty funny how he had to cover it up by pretending he was drunk

...but then again, Ryouma's the one who actually ate Felicia's food so

Yeah, the Felicia/Ryoma support is pretty funny, it's actually one of my favorites, since it's rare to see Ryoma in a funny and lighthearted situation.

I mean, it's not everyday you see the mighty Ryoma actually gulping in fear.

Serious, he actually gulps in fear in their support!

Oh yeah, can someone point me to some Cyrus supports where he doesn't feel as flat and one-dimensional as a cardboard cut-out?

All of the ones I've read so far (except for Suzukaze's) has been 'make the other character's distinct-character-trait extremely showcased cause it's all I ever talk about!!'.

I actually didn't notice that until you pointed that out. Even Suzukaze's if you think about it was pretty much about how Suzukaze takes his debts to the extreme just like Nishiki. But there some things that you can notice about him that aren't really the focus in his supports.

One of the ones I enjoyed reading was Silas x Charlotte, where in their A-Support

it shows that he can be a skilled Psychologist

In Silas x Hinoka's B-Support, it shows that

he doesn't attack enemy soldiers who lost the will to fight.

Silas x Jakob is pretty much Jakob complaining about Silas' altruism.

Silas x Luna shows his hard work.

Silas x Ryoma is pretty much more backstory for Silas and Corrin.

I also enjoyed reading his supports with Sophie, though that was pretty much about Sophie growing as a person.

Yeah, the Felicia/Ryoma support is pretty funny, it's actually one of my favorites, since it's rare to see Ryoma in a funny and lighthearted situation.

I mean, it's not everyday you see the mighty Ryoma actually gulping in fear.

Serious, he actually gulps in fear in their support!

It'd prolly be even better with all the expressions. Can't wait to see it actually in the game! Such a long wait.

I wonder if the riceballs Ryouma made are filled with lobster since it was filled with his feelings

Edited by Thor Odinson