Topic of Marriage, Supports, and Children.

UnknownUber

Smooth, Saizou. Smoooth (it's Belka/Saizou, btw).

Not sure if you could really do anything about it, but there's a line of Japanese at the start of their A-support and another in their S-support; it appears that the respective translation is right below both of them, though.

Anyway, a surprisingly good support.

"To wash away the blood of our sins with more blood…."

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think they do.I know they did not in FEA so I would assume not here either.

Thanks! In that case anyone know if there's a support conversation replayer you can unlock after beating the game?

Thanks! In that case anyone know if there's a support conversation replayer you can unlock after beating the game?

I don't think so but you can view them any time in the archives building in My Castle.

Thank you! That was pretty nice to read. (And that also made me appreciate Tsukuyomi a lot more, haha.)

The only part that strikes me as ironic is that Syalla says that she's older than her mom, but if Tsukuyomi had married someone like Orochi... that sounds a bit implausible.

Edited by Minischew

Just finished Asama/Mitama. It was really tough so there are probably a couple of inaccuracies here. Sorry.

Looks like Mitama gets her eyes from Asama!

Thank you for this!

Poor Mitama! I sure know how she feels!

So Mitama has her father's eyes then... Headcanon confirmed!

I've noticed some of the children have eyebrows that have the color of their dominant parent, but it clashes with their hair from their mother. This, seriously irks me.

Aww theirs is cute!!Felicia/Zero though... oh gosh.

I have the feeling Felicia missed the chance to see something magnificent in their C support, that being said their A an interesting side of Felicia, it's rare for Felicia to have a grim and serious moment.

Aww theirs is cute!!

Felicia/Zero though... oh gosh.

I... oh, wow, why am I shipping this?!

I've only read two of Zero's supports with girls, and in both he accuses them of having never suffered (Camilla, Felicia). Does this happen a lot in his supports?

I think those are the only two? Granted, I haven't read all of his, but those are the only two I've seen?

I've only read two of Zero's supports with girls, and in both he accuses them of having never suffered (Camilla, Felicia). Does this happen a lot in his supports?

Well, both of these girls are from high society, I think he is different with Mozume and Belka.