What Will Your Secondary Class Be?

SageOfAnys

197 members have voted

1. 1. What will be your secondary base class?

Just a little something to hopefully distract us from out current Fates hype as we wait for leaks.

For those of you uninformed, in Fates, we're given a choice of our MU's secondary class during customization, unlike Awakening where we were given access to all base classes excluding gender, character, and species locked ones. So now you're limited in the skills you will get and possible classes you would like to become.

So which will you choose? I'm probably going to go with cavalier.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll probably make male Kamui a pegasus warrior at some point just because it's a freaking pegasus warrior and it's not gender-locked anymore. Alternatively, lancer or spell caster just because I can.

By the way, where is the proof that one chooses a secondary class?

Someone was able to take a screenshot of the second part of the character creation screen and there was a third option not there present in Awakening that was for secondary classes, and the person had selected priest/miko. I would attach a link to the post... but I don't know how. Can anyone tell me? XD

If you're willing to search though, it's in the earlier part of the hype thread.

I had no idea this was a thing....

Hardcore undecided. I will definitely specialize in a magic or healing class, but without knowing all of the promotions, skills, and (most importantly) how many of each casting class is already going to be in my army, I have no idea which one.

This actually seems like a pretty important choice. Part of me wants to just choose what would be cool, but I might screw myself into picking a class with mediocre skills. I always revert my characters to their original class after reclassing. Lancer would be cool, if it's not genderlocked to female. If not, then maybe Pegasus Warrior? Will inevitably end up as a Mercenary at some point in Nohr...

For separate runs

Hoshido:

Oni -> Either, leaning Shura since it seems more power-oriented

Samurai -> Weaponmaster

Lancer -> Lance harder or Peg -> Kite, for a lance-using male character reference

Nohr:

Fighter -> Berserker F

Draco -> Either

Merc -> Hero or Cav -> Either

This actually seems like a pretty important choice. Part of me wants to just choose what would be cool, but I might screw myself into picking a class with mediocre skills. I always revert my characters to their original class after reclassing. Lancer would be cool, if it's not genderlocked to female. If not, then maybe Pegasus Warrior? Will inevitably end up as a Mercenary at some point in Nohr...

P sure Lancer is neutral since there's male generics
Edited by Thor Odinson

I think I'm gonna choose either Dark Mage, Wyvern Rider or Lancer (Depending on it's skills).

By the way, do you also choose an Asset and a Flaw when customizing your unit like in Awakening? Or do you have to choose something similar to a "background"(to call it in a way) like you do in New Mystery of Emblem?