[SPOILER] Skinship and Supportconversations...(Video and Translations!)

Arynee

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Elise/Ryouma's support is nice enough and in their S support, there is

Elise: Because I already have someone I want to marry

/

Ryouma: Wh-what I-is that so

Somehow the first thing that popped in my mind was this imagination of the next line to be...

Elise : Yep! And it's Kamui-niisan!!

/

Ryouma : K-kamui, you little...!!

...gosh, no enter?! Seriously how come my post editor is almost always error today @@

Holy crap, that Xander/Sakura support conversation was absolutely adorable. I'm not sure I want to continue reading the S-ranked one now and ruin it...

It's just really abrupt, like all the S-supports. I actually think it's well done and cute as far as these things go (we see some of Marx's stage fright come back, which was super aww-worthy). The age difference is what's blocking me from S-Ranking these too and the fact I ship him with Kamui. But it's not bad, not bad at all for an S-support!

Edit: for clarity

Edited by scarlett_94

She did Marx/Camilla too http://pastebin.com/7Fsf825y

Ah, thanks! I've been waiting for this to get translated.

It's just really abrupt, like all the S-supports. I actually think it's well done and cute as far as these things go (we see some of Marx's stage fright come back, which was super aww-worthy). The age difference is what's blocking me from S-Ranking these too...and the fact that I'm too jealous to let him go myself. But it's not bad, not bad at all for an S-support.

I don't have too much of a problem with huge age gaps between couples actually. My problem is that Sakura's way too under aged to get married. :P Plus the fact that she's marrying my husbando

I don't have too much of a problem with huge age gaps between couples actually. My problem is that Sakura's way too under aged to get married. :P Plus the fact that she's marrying my husbando

That's what I meant, sorry! I don't have anything against large age gaps either. I actually dated someone who was quite a bit older than me once--it was weird for me, but I can see how it would work really well for other people and I'm open to trying it out again. Anyway, Sakura looks 11 or 12 to me. So way too young. Maybe she can "date" Kanna lol, with parental supervision.

I feel the same way about Elise. Not sure if I'm going to S-Rank her with anyone.

Also Marx belongs with me Kamui. They make a great pair and Marx is an awesome dad to your kiddos.

Edited by scarlett_94

Leon X Hinoka here in case it hasn't been posted : http://pastebin.com/4stPC3AF

So we have Leon x Hinoka, Sakura x Marx, Ryouma x Elise, and Takumi x Camilla.

...but I am curious about what if we pair the siblings in order, so : Marx X Hinoka, Ryouma X Camilla (I remember C-A support but no S support yet), Leon X Sakura, and Takumi X Elise.

I planned them out in the beginning (marrying them in order like that). Is it possible and if yes, if anyone has found the translation, please tell me.

Leon X Hinoka here in case it hasn't been posted : http://pastebin.com/4stPC3AF

So we have Leon x Hinoka, Sakura x Marx, Ryouma x Elise, and Takumi x Camilla.

...but I am curious about what if we pair the siblings in order, so : Marx X Hinoka, Ryouma X Camilla (I remember C-A support but no S support yet), Leon X Sakura, and Takumi X Elise.

I planned them out in the beginning (marrying them in order like that). Is it possible and if yes, if anyone has found the translation, please tell me.

I am sure you can marry them in that order if you want to but I don't know when and were you recruit each sibling.

I am sure you can marry them in that order if you want to but I don't know when and were you recruit each sibling.

Yeah, I am curious about their support conversations and curious about which pairing is better.

And by the way, I finished translating M!Kanna X Leon's support conversation rank A (saw rank C-B the other day, found it cute so I decided to complete the A rank) : http://pastebin.com/EfJ81Vz3

Feel free to correct me :3

Edited by Suzuran

They're not real. Elfie can't even support Rinka ingame. Someone's trolling.

Whoops, sorry. I'm kind of gullible, but I guess that doesn't excuse me from not checking if they were real or not.

Thanks for the correction! Apologies again.

Hope the OP would update the first post and compile all the links so everyone else can read the support conversation without a lot of efforts to search them out :D
i try to, sorry if you searched in the posts ^^

Double checking everytime, but the post got so big now, i seem to oversee quiet a lot xD xP

Anyway, thanks a lot for posting and looking up everything here :9

I don't recall the remainder of fem!Kamui and Leon's supports being revealed, but I found a translation of their's for ranks C-S here: http://scurumii.tumblr.com/post/122357686900/leon-fem-kamui-support-translation-c-b-a-s

Sorry if it's been posted before!

No, i didnt found all of them yet and thank you very, very kindly for sharing everything you found with us!

I tried to add it all and sort out what whe already have and what not, but you enriched us quiet a lot! Again, thank you! :3

I really wish that someone did Ryoma and Xander's support. I would love to see how the two main brothers would interact with each other given how they clashed with each other in the war.

Me too! I bet it would be so interessting!

Edited by Arynee

Has anyone seen Ryouma and Kagerou's support floating around...? I have no idea why, but that's been something I've been looking forward to... As well as Felicia and Flannel...

Don't question my odd tastes.

Friend is still doing some of the supports, she unfortunately ran out of public pastes per day, so the other translations she'd done are on extra.

http://pastebin.com/u/fletching

Excuse her lack of S-supports however, she's not very fond of how sudden and sometimes ???-worthy they can be

If anyone has a request, she's willing to take them.

Friend is still doing some of the supports, she unfortunately ran out of public pastes per day, so the other translations she'd done are on extra.

http://pastebin.com/u/fletching

Excuse her lack of S-supports however, she's not very fond of how sudden and sometimes ???-worthy they can be

If anyone has a request, she's willing to take them.

Thank your friend for her good work!

If it's not too much trouble, I'd like to request the rest of Ryouma's sibling supports, with Hinoka and Sakura. Lotsa marx supports floating around, but not a lot of lobster at all :c

Hello! I'm curious about what qualifies for skinship videos to be added because someone on reddit has leaked all the models for live2D and has made them available as desktop buddies, but I've been spending time putting them together so the characters go through all their rank finishing lines like so (it also includes their kiss lines):

But, if you prefer the petting portion to be part of the skinship then that's fine! I'd just thought I asked since I've been posting these on my tumblr.

Thank your friend for her good work!

If it's not too much trouble, I'd like to request the rest of Ryouma's sibling supports, with Hinoka and Sakura. Lotsa marx supports floating around, but not a lot of lobster at all :c

I asked her and she'll be glad to give them a go tomorrow!