Is Anna playable?

She apparently is.

She is able to be supported and rubbed, I don't think we know how to get her yet though.

I think that's kind of a leap, assuming the rubbing/support means playable. I mean, don't you build affection via the rubbing and initiate supports withing My Castle? Could just be an NPC vendor there that you also have the option of inviting to your room.

Potentially more telling though, she has growth rates. Though still not really telling since IS loves to give most unique characters growth rates just more generally. Once people find the class set data I think that'll be a real good indicator, since I can't see them giving more than one class to non-playables.

If Anna is playable, I would expect her to be playable on both sides. It doesn't seem like she would have any real reason to be against the other kingdom. After all, she (and her many sisters) are just shopkeepers XD.

They're capable of fighting, but I can't possibly imagine them siding with only one side!

• 2 weeks later...

I think that's kind of a leap, assuming the rubbing/support means playable. I mean, don't you build affection via the rubbing and initiate supports withing My Castle? Could just be an NPC vendor there that you also have the option of inviting to your room.

There is not a single NPC in the game you can invite to your room...

Anyone discovered when is she recruited? Is she a Spotpass character? Or a Paralogue, again?

From what I've heard, she's a sidequest character. So I guess another Paralogue.

The lack of documentation on her is incredibly peculiar. I'm wondering if her paralogue's like the gaiden chapters in Shadow Dragon and only shows up if enough of your units die or something.

​Or just a Spotpass character, yeah.

there's apparently no castle or paralogue recruitment dialogue for her, so spotpass or dlc is the likely option

iirc her voice actress is hosting the anniversary concert, so I'd guess it drops around then?