Marx Discussion Topic

CatskillEagle

Ah, maybe it's because I have my own siblings IRL and I'm super jealous about them sometimes...but I refuse to marry off any of my Nohrian foster-siblings to anyone. I'm planning to just S-rank Marx or Leon on my runs, A-rank the other siblings, and then we can all stay together as a happy family again. If they marry someone else they'll go away :( I'm channeling my inner Camilla.

You and I are similar in this regard, I get jealous over fictional husbands XD I'm not even going to pretend that's not sad.

Leon, Marx, Takumi, Ryouma, it's me or no one. Sorry, not sorry :sweatdrop:

Edited by NuggetofButt

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You and I are similar in this regard, I get jealous over fictional husbands XD I'm not even going to pretend that's not sad.

I want to choke Silas after reading his support with Azura, it not only you girls are feeling this jealously. XD

But still I also don't want to pair the Nohrian sisters off, they're so attached to Kamui it no sense marrying them off. Though I really don't care that much about the Hoshido siblings...

Edited by Awakener_

LOL YOU'RE TOTES ADORBS <3 I know whatchu mean gurl, I know whatchu mean ;): IRL, I have told my parents that any girl who wants to date my older brother has to pass a personal interview by me. I can't hit them with an axe like Camilla, but you know....hehehe. And trust me, you're not alone! I'll bet everyone secretly feels the same way (a little, or a lot in my case). The rest are just in denial haha

I want to choke Silas after reading his support with Azura, it not only you girls are feeling this jealously. XD

But still I also don't want to pair the Nohrian sisters off, they're so attached to Kamui it no sense marrying them off. Though I really don't care that much about the Hoshido siblings...

I haven't read Silas's support with Azura yet, I should check it out! Is it on SF on a different website? I definitely agree with you about the Nohrian sisters, too, and I actually think the same goes for the Hoshido sisters. I feel like the only sibling who's not that attached to Kamui is Takumi. Kind of makes me want to marry him, just to mess with him. It's a little mean, I know :smug:

wvype, thanks so much for being willing to make translations! You deliver the clutch plays for all of us who can't read Japanese. It's pain and agony, waiting until 2016 to learn more about Marx and the others.

That was the cutest thing ever. I will have to marry those two at some point. In a playthrough where I don't marry Marx myself. Because that's the only way they will pry him from my cold dead hands.

Oh man, Sakura's support with Marx was adorable. And yes, I do concur, he is one of the most intimidating men from Nohr based on appearances.

And yet he is turning more and more into a gentle giant as supports are translated.

Also, am I the only one on this thread who will marry every sibling off (even Marx) without regret? Though, that does depend on support quality for each sibling. Then again, both my sibling and I are territorial about our own rooms, so...

I feel Marx definitely have some of the best supports in the game. At the worst, they are still average, and at the best, they are absolutely great for both parties involved. I really like what they did with his character.

There's a poll being held on /r/fireemblem right now about your favorite male character, so go ahead and have fun!

(No pressure but we gotta rally for our boy):

http://vote.pollcode.com/92625248

It's too cruel to ask me to choose between Leon and Marx. :(

I'm going to proxy vote for one so that I can vote for both!

It's too cruel to ask me to choose between Leon and Marx. :(

I'm going to proxy vote for one so that I can vote for both!

I wish we could vote for multiple men, I would also vote Leon as well as Lazward and Jakob.

Proxy voting. Quit devious...