Marx Discussion Topic

CatskillEagle

I'm glad that Marx is winning, but sad that Leon is battling for second with Odin. Come on, Leon! You can take second so that the Nohr brothers can be the best duo!

I wish we could vote for multiple men, I would also vote Leon as well as Lazward and Jakob.

Proxy voting. Quit devious...

I would love to give Lazward a vote as well! I'm literally forcing myself not to because I always supported Inigo in the Awakening polls, so I want to try to give my attention to some new characters this time. My inner Inigo fangirl is screaming, though.

Sometimes we have to be devious for the sake of the best male characters

Edited by Camilla

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good job girls ! Our prince needs to be the winner of this poll !

tumblr_nqo3rhfZSi1uz9h32o1_400.png

Another excuse to post a still from the game. Marx is very moved by all the support in the poll.

Also KungBoo I have your Kanna and Siegbert C support! Sorry for the delay. I'll be posting the B and A ones soon enough.

Kanna/Siegbert C support.

Kanna: Hey, Siegbert! Want to go on patrol together?

Siegbert: Hey, Kanna. Right now?

Kanna: (smiling) Yup! Come on, I am getting stronger quickly and want to protect everyone. To do that, I must persevere on patrol!

Siegbert: Well, you and I will go together. After all, though I was raised in a separate household from you, I am still Kanna’s older brother.

Kanna: Wow, thanks! Well then, let’s go together!

Siegbert: Right, no problem. But I wonder if it isn’t an issue that it’s just us?

Kanna: It should be fine! After all, I practice hard every day.

Siegbert: However, when there are only two people, should it be the case that unforeseen circumstances occur…

Kanna: Calm down, calm down! If we brothers combine forces, we’ll punish any bad person that comes across us!

Siegbert: …So it is. If Kanna declares it to be so, I’m sure whatever happens will definitely be solved by two people.

Kanna: Yup! I try to patrol every single day!

Siegbert: (concerned) Huh? Every day?

Kanna: Yup! You’re no good on patrol if you don’t do it every day!

Siegbert: I see…every day…

Kanna: Siegbert, what’s wrong?

Siegbert: No, I was just thinking that I have to balance this with my studying and training. But, I’ll go.

Kanna: Yup! Hang in there, Siegbert!

Comrade Marx shall defeat the evil bourgeoisie Hoshido in this poll with the help of us proletarians! Rally around Marx, Comrades!

OOC: a Is this joke getting old? I'll stop if it is.

So is there a translated version of Marx's support with Leon? I have found all the other supports with his siblings, but not this one.

In chapter 6, he connects a couple 15/25 displayed hit strikes on the enemy leader suspiciously reliably against all the odds. Is he scripted to always connect those strikes or what?

Probably. That happened when I watched it too.

Comrade Marx shall defeat the evil bourgeoisie Hoshido in this poll with the help of us proletarians! Rally around Marx, Comrades!

I never find it old, if that means anything. xDD

It's not for me, but I'm interested in how you would get out of character. Would you keep the profile picture?

From the C support with Kanna/Siegbert that scarlett_94 so kindly translated:

Siegbert: Well, you and I will go together. After all, though I was raised in a separate household from you, I am still Kanna’s older brother.

Kanna: Wow, thanks! Well then, let’s go together!

I might be blanking on the dumb, but why are Kanna and Siegbert raised in different households again?

Probably due to the whole 'shoving you into a diff dimension to be raised' thing, ended up in different places/caretakers.

OHHH lol. Awwww, but I feel like it's better for them to be raised together in My Castle in the same place together. Well, I'm still not completely sure what's going on with all that, I suppose we'll find out haha.

It's not for me, but I'm interested in how you would get out of character. Would you keep the profile picture?

OOC: The character only exists in this thread, as a guy who thinks Marx is Communist due to his name, and constantly refers to himself as such. What do you mean by the profile picture?

I never find it old, if that means anything. xDD

Glad to hear it.:)

To this day, I still call him by his true, Naga-given name.

Blonde Frederick.

What I called him from day one and what I shall call him until my dying day.

Marx isn't as boring as Frederick >_>

I'm just being honest.

Frederick_%28FE13_Artwork%29.png

tumblr_nqlg6otfNy1r193sio5_540.png

Marx's manhood is nothing compared to Frederick's.

Uh, that's art style. The beach DLC snap has been moefied to diminish masculinity--look at the jaw and lack of nipples. Moe style doesn't emphasize manhood.

Marx and Frederick are both paladins and they share a sense of duty. That's about where the similarities end.

The lack of nipples and jaws mean nothing. DBZ had no nipples and weak jaws.

Marx has a small penis, end of story. Even if they knowingly made his penis small due to the artstyle, it wouldn't change the fact that his penis was small.