Luna, Odin, and Lazward (SPOILERS)

How do I get them to have their "canonical" hair colors in Awakening (since we know that they're actually Severa, Owain, and Inigo respectively)?

(I know Owain needs to have Libra or Henry or Robin-M as the dad in order for get access to Dark Mage, and both Libra and Henry have hair colors rather close to Lissa's.)

Because this matters to me now.

Also, can I get a map of the world, please? I have no idea how Tellius, Hoshido, Nohr, Plegia, Ferox, Ylisse, and Valm are ALL related and somehow on the same map. I get the last four. That makes sense to me. But there's no other landmasses near Tellius that we know of and the Hatari desert is the only other land-based connection that could be made to anything.

Edit: What are the chances of there being a Data-transfer like FE9 to FE10 for these three?

Edited by 4Dam PKMN Master Nappa

I think Severa can't get that hair colour with any of the fathers. It's just her default colour if you play Future Past 3 without Cordelia being wed.

For the world map, there isn't one. The only maps are the ones featured in the games, with only Ylisse and Valm being shown together on a map.

I think Severa can't get that hair colour with any of the fathers. It's just her default colour if you play Future Past 3 without Cordelia being wed.

For the world map, there isn't one. The only maps are the ones featured in the games, with only Ylisse and Valm being shown together on a map.

Is there a closest for her? I'm not sure Male Robin can have Red hair (although I suppose it would allow for more Red Robin jokes).

This topic probably doesn't belong in the Fates subforum.

Libra's hair color is pretty much identical to Lissa's and he provides Dark Mage.

MU's gray hair color option is somewhat similar to Inigo's hair in the official artwork.

No father can give Severa her Cordelia-red, not even MU.

Edited by Bovinian

Is there a closest for her? I'm not sure Male Robin can have Red hair (although I suppose it would allow for more Red Robin jokes).

You could also marry Lissa to Vaike, Gives Owain his blond hair.

As for severa, Gregor is the closest you could get to her having red hair.(or Gaius, if you're content with orange)

Libra is pretty much THE best option for Owain since he provides the Dark Mage class.

Male MU can be used with Inigo with a similar hair color.

Male MU, Gregor and Ricken are pretty much the closest (not perfect) choices for Severa.

This topic probably doesn't belong in the Fates subforum.

I originally had a lot more emphasis on what is now a secondary question, but for some reason that version of the OP didn't stick and I had to re-type it.

I also want to know what the chances of a data transfer are from Awakening to Fates because I think it would be cool if you could influence the three of them that way (besides Owain now having Dark Mage for some reason).

Edited by 4Dam PKMN Master Nappa

Makes me wonder if they can interact with Lucina.(amiibo)

They do have some interaction with Lucina and Robin, but they are treated kind of like Tiki's einherjar in Awakening.