Regarding Mikoto...

Alphine

I'm sorry to disappoint you, but...

... A video about the classes in Fe:If somewhere in the hye thread shows Mikoto being playable as a war miko (?) with bows and staffs.

So she's either coming back really late in the game, is third route only or some bonus unlockable character like Emmeryn again.

O_O

YES! I've been hoping she would be playable ever since we first saw her!

The royal family trees are just all over the place.

I think it was said somewhere that the Nohrian siblings were all from Garon and different concubines. The Hoshidan siblings are from King Sumeragi and his late wife (Not Mikoto). Then Mikoto has Kamui with Hydra, and presumably Garon's wife has Aqua with the other dragon.

We need to create a family tree to keep track of this.

No.

Nohrian siblings --> biological father = Garon. Mothers are the Queen and 3 other concubines.

Aqua --> mother and father are apparently dragons. Garon is not Aqua's biological father.

Mikoto --> not wife of Sumeragi.

Hoshido siblings --> all biological children of King Sumeragi and the late Queen Ikona.

Avatar --> biological child of Mikoto. Father is Hydra.

There you go.

I still find this hard to believe. A dragon is Avatar's dad? You mean that Hydra Dragon can actually turn into human form right?

And why would Mikoto randomly marry a freaking dragon?

Does it ever say that they are married? She could have been hypnotized.

We FE4 now.

unknown at this point.

She's his second wife. He married her after Sakura was already born and his wife was dead

Edited by The Geek

Does it ever say that they are married? She could have been hypnotized.

We FE4 now.

She's his second wife. He married her after Sakura was already born and his wife was dead

Still doesn't explain why Mikoto and Hydra are the parents of Kamui. Is Hydra a human being or a dragon that can take shape as a human?

Still doesn't explain why Mikoto and Hydra are the parents of Kamui. Is Hydra a human being or a dragon that can take shape as a human?

Literally every non-mook dragon in the FE series has a human form.

Edited by The Geek