• Zero
    • Effie (Elfie)
    • Arthur (Harold)
    • Charlotte
    • Benoit
    • Nyx
    • Flannel
    • Iago
  4. 4. Other / Unknown Affiliations (according to main site / me)?

• Mozume
    • Flora
    • Crimson
    • Lilith
    • Asura
    • Anna

I was bored, and curious as to who everyone's favorite character is! Not including children though, because there seems to be a different thread for that!

And of course, since a lot of us do not know Japanese, it'll be difficult to judge them on what their character is like. However, thanks to translators, we're able to get bits and bits of all their personalities! Still, if that's not enough, there is still character design to go by!

Here is a link to all the mini character descriptions, so we have at least something to go by, other than design.

My personal favorites are Silas, Hana, Luna, and Crimson. DESIGNS DESIGNS DESIGNS!!!

And please no "It's too early for this" or "Why did you make this"! Don't like? Don't comment, and you can show yourself the door!

Besides, this is just a pre-game poll! Please tell me if I forgot anyone!

EDIT: Just added Anna today, at 10:30 AM EST. If you're wondering why she has so little votes, it's because she got less time than others!

Edited by Carter

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Azura, furry fox boy (Hinoka and Rinkah extremely close seconds), Leo, Crimson so far

but there's a lot of Hoshido characters that I like and less Nohr characters that I like as of now, so we'll see

edit: oh, and Kagerou and Kazahana as units because damn

Edited by Ciarre

Why no multiple choice? :cry:

Ahem. . .so far, it's Suzukaze, Saizou, Nyx, and Lilith. In other words, a bunch of people who'd I'd already liked. :P:

Felicia, Orochi and Mozume.

I like a lot of characters in each faction but I think these are my favorites so far(which can probably change). Except Orochi. I'll always like Orochi.

EDIT: Double post. Sorry.

Edited by Mystical_Ice

Female Kamui - As much as I still love FemRobin's default design, FemKamui is quickly becoming my preferred of the two. Dragon shapeshifting helps too~!

Nishiki - Awesome looking fox boy!

Leon - I've been smitten with him since the first trailer he appeared. The sugar and ice kuudere personality is charming as well. Most definitely will be my husbando XD

Lilith - Cute little dragon, though mostly voted since I don't have much of an opinion yet on any of the unknown characters.

Aqua - close one between her and F!Kamui, but I really like Aqua's design ~

Oboro - BEST GIRL I adore her design and personality, getting used to her voice as well by now !

Belka - BEST NOHR GIRL really liked her when she was first shown, still remains one of the only Nohr characters that I really like ; u ;

bought the Nohr version anyway though I can't see myself playing it anytime soon if at all lol

Crimson - Not a huge fan of any of the neutral characters yet, but I think Crimson's my favorite so far ?

though it's not always true, I've typically like short haired characters >> long haired ones !

No love for Benoit....

Voted for Jakob but I kinda wished I voted for Fem!Kamui now since I abso-tively posi-lutely love her design. Flannel is my future spouse, he's my home boy.

Silas - For being the best bro ever.

Kazahana - She's going to be hilarious and a great unit, I can tell.

Elise - AHHHHHHHH I WANT TO HUG HER SO MUCH.

Lilith - Lilith is just adorable!

Neutral: Jakob, I liked him a lot after the My castle video. His voice and demeanor is soothing, his personality flipping when speaking to people who aren't Kamui is also amusing.

Hoshido: Big sister of course! Hinoka's design is my favorite at least in the Hoshido side. I'm sad I won't get to play as her in the version I'm getting, though.

Nohr: Leon (I like that name way better than Leo). He's in the lead too! After seeing him in numerous trailers and then witnessing his personality in the first 6 chapters, he's my favorite character in the entire game.

Leon-sama is best husbando. I wish I could give Camilla a vote too.

Hana is the only Hoshido character I really like.

For the other two, I just picked two random answers since I don't really care and the poll forced me to vote.

Silas, Takumi, Lazward (because Inigo was my favourite awakening character.) and Mozume she's too cute.

[spoiler=.]I couldn't decide between Flannel and Lazward for a while, but I loved Inigo and Lazward IS Inigo, so I chose him. Flannel is adorable though.