Main Aqua discussion thread.

Pepper

Not likely at all and where is the info for this?

I just pulled a Sherlock and thought about it. Everything seems connected since...

Crimsom dies after getting into the chasm. And getting married several times runs in the family.

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, maybe...

Kamui's canon wife in the third route is Crimsom, and after she died he married Aqua...

Not likely but sounds plausible...

Obviously, this is exactly what happens. Really.

1435619482603.png

Edited by Onestep

Well, maybe...

Kamui's canon wife in the third route is Crimsom, and after she died he married Aqua...

Not likely but sounds plausible...

i dont think they would make something cannon for the avatar or even anyone due to the insane shipping in the fire emblem fanbase.

i dont think they would make something cannon for the avatar or even anyone due to the insane shipping in the fire emblem fanbase.

Well then they shouldn't have made Kamui have such a stiff for Aqua cause holy are they pushing it.

Yeah its is so clear that Kamui and Aqua are at OTP levels that couldn't be more obvious had they had the word Canon blow up on your screen as soon as you S-rank her.

.......Not that am I complaining at all. :wub:

This is the only path.

Well, unless Yuugiri is there and it is not the 3rd path.

I'm going Yuuguri sexual in Hoshido hands down unless Kagerou, Hana, or Rinka's supports with Corrin blow me away.

But the power of that MILF goddess is too strong.

True dat.(Even though she is not a mother.......yet)

I am just going to go Aqua in both Nohr and the 3ed route (I plan to go F!Kamui in Hoshido), since I am already devising a headcanon/fanfiction storyline to turn the two routes into a single storyline (that unfortunately will involve time travel in a sense... well, more time reset.)

Yeah its is so clear that Kamui and Aqua are at OTP levels that couldn't be more obvious had they had the word Canon blow up on your screen as soon as you S-rank her.

.......Not that am I complaining at all. :wub:

This is the only path.

I have no regrets ,my whole life was unlimited shipping works (sorry I saw the chance and I took it )

I think MaMUxLeadFemale will be a stable in the franchise, what you guys think? All of this is thankfully due to Lucina being the most popular characters of the entire series, IS see that people are thirsty for pairing their MU with the main girl.

I think MaMUxLeadFemale will be a stable in the franchise, what you guys think? All of this is thankfully due to Lucina being the most popular characters of the entire series, IS see that people are thirsty for pairing their MU with the main girl.

But I think a lot of what made MaMU x Lucina so great was the relationship itself and the layers it added to the story. Her being the main lead was not the main factor in my opinion.

But I think a lot of what made MaMU x Lucina so great was the relationship itself and the layers it added to the story. Her being the main lead was not the main factor in my opinion.

MaMU x Lucina was simply my favorite relationship in FE period, as well as in most media. The characters worked, the story utilized it very well (Lucina's Judgement, Hot Springs, etc.), and the implications within the context of the story and the time travel made it very powerful.

I'm really looking forward to seeing the Corrin/Azura relationship. I've decided for the first play through of each route to pair them, as I think it will have the best implications and reward for players who go through the Third Route when it comes out on DLC. They definitely seem to be pairing them as the "canon" pairing, which I am totally fine with.

"I kind of just realized you really are a girl." Seriously did he pick that line up from Shirou Emiya? How the hell did it take that long to realize something that obvious? Who says that?!?

The rest of the support is fine. As are the rest.

Edited by Iron Griffin

Do you like bath scenes? Because that's how 3rd route S support for M!Kamui and Azura begins!

http://pastebin.com/qLSYEHE7

Don't worry. It's not nearly as bad as a certain Awakening support conversation...

Yeah, I saw that on /feg/ earlier.

Starts off quite poor, if better than some other 'stumbles into bath' scenes I could mention, but gets much better. I probably prefer the Nohr supports, but this is pretty good.

Edited by Onestep

I'm sorry to say this, but I don't like it, the basic support are them basically playing as Captain Obvious and saying 'lala future lala', and the S support is just plain pathetic.

If they want me to take the canon pairing seriously, they'll need a much better writing than that.

Another reason for me to not like the third path. :/

And for the love of crap IS, stop giving the personality that come straight from the worst manga to the MU.

Edited by B.Leu

I'm sorry to say this, but I don't like it, the basic support are them basically playing as Captain Obvious and saying 'lala future lala', and the S support is just plain pathetic.

If they want me to take the canon pairing seriously, they'll need a much better writing than that.

Another reason for me to not like the third path. :/

I agree for the most part. It seems more like it kinda expands on them going their own way, separate from Hoshido and Nohr to expand on the choice more naturally, and use the supports between them as a way to discuss it. But it is very simplistic and obvious what they're talking about.

I would say though, that based on actual in-game interactions, that it seems like they're expanding on their relationship through the actual story too, and the ending in particular really reflects that. So even if the supports aren't great, they have more than JUST the supports to expand on them, which I think is a win-win because then we get more than just simple support conversations to show them together (kinda like Robin/Lucina near the end of Awakening)

It had been confirmed that Kanna, Kamui's biological child has three different daughter-mother supports with Azura depending on the route you had chose.

All but confirmed for Azura being the canon-legal-main or whatever you call it, wife of Kamui. GG other shippers, it was a short time but Azura x Kamui prevail.

Based IS for this pushing of my waifu. <(_ _)>

Edited by Awakener_