Yuugiri and Crimson

Dark-Kingdom

Really??? I liked them two but if they are the typical character with almost no supports and you don't want to marry them they end up being pretty useless :( is this confirmed?

I was browsing JP Miiverse and saw a screen of Crimson's support list, and yeah, it was only male Kamui

What Vincent said seems to be a theme.Any character with more then two possible base classes can only support with the avatar, Kanna and potentially another character that is somewhat related to them e.g. Fuuga and Tsukoyomi, Flora and Felicia, Gunter and Jakob etc...

Yuugiri is the same age as Kamui's mom...

...I'll see my way out.

There's no proof of that, for all we know, she could be 6 years old prodigy berserker that Mikoto happened to like and took her in since Kamui was gone.

I'd say it's pretty likely that the reason characters like these get three base classes is because of the Buddy/Marriage Seal system. Without the ability to marry or A+ other characters, they would be left with no option to adopt someone else's class (unless the Avatar married them), so they were given a third extra class to compensate.

There's no proof of that, for all we know, she could be 6 years old prodigy berserker that Mikoto happened to like and took her in since Kamui was gone.

A reinforcing point is in one of her amie dialogues, she says (if I didn't butcher the Japanese completely) "I was considered to be quite the beauty when I was young". In my experience, people say "when I was young" when they consider themselves old.

...Not that I mind, mind you.

A reinforcing point is in one of her amie dialogues, she says (if I didn't butcher the Japanese completely) "I was considered to be quite the beauty when I was young". In my experience, people say "when I was young" when they consider themselves old.

...Not that I mind, mind you.

I think I'm old and I'm 21.

As far as I think she's around mid twenties to early thirties.

okayigiveup.

I think I'm old and I'm 21.

As far as I think she's around mid twenties to early thirties.

okayigiveup.

Don't say that! I am older than you!

We have incest marriage and gay marriage in this game. Don't see why we can't have cross-generation (age-wise) marriage as well.

Don't say that! I am older than you!

We have incest marriage and gay marriage in this game. Don't see why we can't have cross-generation (age-wise) marriage as well.

You could marry Walhart in FEA and he was so old he was dead.

Part of me likes to play match maker in FE, even with Sacred Stones. And Yuugiri is a milf what can I say...

Can't argue against that.

Actually, her having three classes would be a major incentive to marry her, as those classes are passed onto Kamui and Kanna.

Can't argue against that.

Actually, her having three classes would be a major incentive to marry her, as those classes are passed onto Kamui and Kanna.

Ikr? She feels like a Titania to me and she was one of my favorite characters.

And cougar it is lol!

It still sucks that these characters are so limited in their support options, definitely makes them inferior to others if you don't choose to support them to gain the bonuses...