Yuugiri and Crimson

Dark-Kingdom

Ikr? She feels like a Titania to me and she was one of my favorite characters.

And cougar it is lol!

I am also thinking about the situation. I have experienced a situation where a guy married a woman that could have been his mother's age, hadn't his mother died when he was very young and thus he was attracted to the motherly affection his wife showered him with. Considering that Mikoto has been absent from Kamui's life (which can hurt pretty deeply), I would like to see something of that theme between Kamui and Yuugiri.

I am also thinking about the situation. I have experienced a situation where a guy married a woman that could have been his mother's age, hadn't his mother died when he was very young and thus he was attracted to the motherly affection his wife showered him with. Considering that Mikoto has been absent from Kamui's life (which can hurt pretty deeply), I would like to see something of that theme between Kamui and Yuugiri.

I'm going to laugh so hard if Mikoto can be S supported by Kamui.

Edited by Fateborn

[spoiler=About Crimson...]

Crimson seems to canonically die in the third path -- one of the chapter summaries states that she died.

Yup she does.

No Crimson for the waifu picker.

Regarding Crimson...

She seems to be able to survive in Hoshido though.

She is Hoshido only.In Nohr she is a boss, and in 3rd path, well we already know what happens

Shame. One of my biggest gripes about Say'ri, Tiki, Anna and Priam in Awakening is that they were unique and interesting characters that you got, but since they could support with NO ONE you never had a reason to use them. Sucks to see Crimson and Yuugiri probably get assigned to that pile.

This time you actually have a reason to after one of the women with low supports though, at least playing with a male avatar, since otherwise you can't actually get all children characters in a single playthrough, in any of the routes.

This time you actually have a reason to after one of the women with low supports though, at least playing with a male avatar, since otherwise you can't actually get all children characters in a single playthrough, in any of the routes.

Yeah, that's disappointing.

Really the only one I would ever consider if this was not a thing would be Anna or Flora but it seems they are both Nohr exclusive and I plan on marrying Zero in Nohr so, yep.

Anyways, fuck the kids.They have no story relevance other then providing extra grinding in Nohr and needless characters that probably come really late game.