Oh the localizors are going to have so much fun with Foleo (support spoilers, I guess.)

In both of his support with Kamui, Kamui tells Foleo that he should keep on with his interests and hobbies, being a lover of cute clothing and accessories and making them, and to HFIL with what people think of it. However in the S-rank with female Kamui, after he revealed that he had a ring and a wedding dress that he made for her, Foleo actually says that he plans for the both of them to wear beautiful wedding dresses for the ceremony. And F.Kamui is actually cool with the idea. I swear the folks in Japan are going out of their way to make the localizors rip their hair out in working with this script.

Erm. Having trouble seeing the problem here? I mean, geez, especially given practically everything else in the game. I don't even see where the controversy would come from - it's just male a wedding dress. In dialogue.

And it'd be far more troublesome if Kamui ​wasn't fine with it, frankly.

So, Foleo wants to wear matching wedding gowns with feKamui? You know what? I dont see them changing that at all in the localized version. I see no reason to. Its not lewd, its not offensive, and hell...its not even all that weird. I think people's threshold of unconventional and weird are just too damn low to think theres something wrong here. Time to get with the now and put the big kid trousers on, fandom.

I'm not having a problem with it, but after changing cousin marriage to "Companions" in Awakening and pretty much rewriting Owain and Lucina's S-rank conversation, a part of me thinks that some folks may have an issue with implied crossdressing on top of the same sex pairings. But, that's just me.

. . .and why is this a problem? If Foleo wants to showcase his works of art at his wedding, I don't see why there should be a giant hubbub over it.

Uhm...

What did I just read?! O__O
F-F-F-Foleo??!

I'm surprised with how the support conversation is going. I didn't expect that or did I?

So now I need to browse more Foleo support to understand his personality better :3