Do you use profanity?

Emeraldfox

Do you?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. :O?

• Yes.
    • No.
    • All the time.

Like I saw on a poster at school, "Profanity is pointless". It wouldn't be so bad, but when people set off F-bombs in casual, happy conversation, it concerns me. Do they even think of the meaning of the word before hand. Seriously, the word stands for fornification under conceit of the king, but people use it to the point where it doesn't make sense. I'm so fornification under the conceit of the kinging happy! Fornification under conceit of the king this!

The only time I really cuss is when I'm quoting someone, particually on the internet. If there was the time I cussed from my mouth, it's not in my immediate memory.

But then again, here in Ireland, it's a social norm. People use fuck all the time, in normal conversation.

haha, true. I've been to Ireland and people do use "fuck" in normal conversation

I try to avoid using profanity in real life.

I find it easier not to swear on the internet.

But I swear a lot. Usually when I'm surprised, exaggerating, telling a joke, expressing anger, etc.

I commend those who don't swear because I find that difficult.

I find it easier not to swear on the internet.

But I swear a lot. Usually when I'm surprised, exaggerating, telling a joke, expressing anger, etc.

I commend those who don't swear because I find that difficult.

I find it to be the exact opposite.

I hate it when my little bro swears out of no where then he's like "What!? I didn't even cuss!!" Really annoying.

I find both pretty easy to not swear at actually, its a matter of self-control. If you like to swear that isn't showing no self-control, that's just saying you like to swear.