Anyway, hi!

Tamarsamar

While Tamarsamar (alternatively: Tamar-Samar) is another persona I have gone by, you can simply call me Taz, the name of the critter in my current icon.

My first introduction to Fire Emblem (discounting Smash Bros., admittedly) was . . . the announcement of the Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem project. While it seemed exciting at first, it struck me at the time that I had no experience with either franchise. So, I picked up the latest games at the time: Fire Emblem Awakening, and Shin Megami Tensei IV. Currently I'm starting my third Awakening run, whereas SMTIV sort of fell by the wayside, as I lost interest some time after entering Tokyo. For whatever it's worth I've also watched a playthrough of FE4 from beginning to end, in an effort to expand my understanding of the series as a whole. I am currently looking forward to Fire Emblem Fates Conquest, and possibly Third Path if I'm driven enough to want an encore.

Other notable games I play or have played off the top of my head include Final Fantasy XI (but you knew that already if you recognized the naming convention), Super Smash Bros. for (with so many amazing characters to choose from that I have to main four: Yoshi, Charizard, Robin, and, of course, Tamarsamar), Splatoon (never thought I'd see the day a shooter existed that I liked), and Mario Kart 8 (a Mario Kart entry that, in my eyes, finally surpasses the original Super Mario Kart completely). Let us play together on the latter three: my NNID is OchotonidKnight (incidentally the same as my Twitter handle, if you're the kind of person who can't get enough of that).

Ah, may as well one last paragraph about me: I am currently a student, but I also work game development for a small business. Unless you are interested enough to want me to elaborate on the contents of any of the above three paragraphs, though, I believe this is all that is needed to know about me!

What the--finish SMT IV! It was my first foray into SMT, and it's well worth it! Estoma Sword is invaluable later (for your sanity).

Welcome~! Don't forget to read the rules and all~!

(end generic greeting)