Logbook characters with Unique skills

Hey all!

Does anyone recall a list of logbook characters who have unique skills? I could have sworn I saw one on the site, but I can't find it. I know many of the DLC characters have Unique skills (Palla with Rally Strength and the like) but I was curious to know if any of the bonus team characters had anything of interest. I didn't 'think' so, but I figure it can't hurt to double check the list....which I can't find. So yea. Did I imagine it?

Hey all!

Does anyone recall a list of logbook characters who have unique skills? I could have sworn I saw one on the site, but I can't find it. I know many of the DLC characters have Unique skills (Palla with Rally Strength and the like) but I was curious to know if any of the bonus team characters had anything of interest. I didn't 'think' so, but I figure it can't hurt to double check the list....which I can't find. So yea. Did I imagine it?

Unique skills as in ones that other logbook units can't get? Would you count Jamka and Seliph having galeforce, or Palla and Katarina having Rally Strength? If not, all I can think of at the moment is that Ephraim has Conquest, King Marth has rightful king and can use Falcion and has lodestar which can use rapiers, and Micaiah and Katarina have shadowgift.

Here ya go~!

Some other notable ones include Minerva and a bunch of people with Charm, every last DLC character with something (whether it be Celica and Rightful King or Roy with Charm). Oh, and Brom with Underdog, which is all sorts of fun~!

Ok, 'unique' may have been a poor choice of words. I guess 'skills you normally could not get on this unit' like yes, Jamka with galeforce. I knew the paid DLC had skills like that, but couldn't think of any bonus team characters that did. Good to know some do.

EDIT: I didn't see your post before, Eclipse. Thank you kindly for said list! I'm very glad to know I didn't imagine such things :)

Edited by bookwormbabe29