Seals [minimal spoilers]

meowcakes

Promoted classes are still 5 and 15 if I'm right (mostly anyway, I'm trying to confirm as well)

Base should still be 1 and 10 as well.

Not sure about special classes though (Singer, etc)

And no, you cannot gain multiple skills per level up..but let me just confirm this anyway

I'll try to confirm but digging through videos is quite difficult.

At the very least, base classes do learn at 1 and promoted at 5

Edited by CocoaGalaxy

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't explore the seals. (finished the Nohr Path on Hard, I didn't think of changing classes)

But you can gain 1 skills you missed each level, but if this is a skill you didn't miss, you'll have it the level it's learn normally.

While I understand that Parallel/Marriage/Buddy/etc. Seals do not reset the level, do Master Seals still reset levels? Or is that whole feature obsolete in this game?

Also, how common are seals? I heard of some seal shop you can use Dragon Vein points on, but are there Anna shops that offer discounted seals or anything? Do they show up in treasure boxes?

Master Seals are only used to promote, so yeah every time you use one, the level will change. base to promoted => level change, but promoted to promoted (with every others seals) the level doesn't reset. No more overpowered unit! :D

And yeah, you can buy every seals, but at My Castle only. No more shops on the map. (well in the Nohr Path, as I finished only this one) ; but they're sometimes treasure boxes with Master Seals yeah. (I didn't manage to open every chests, it was hard xD)

From my memory, at max level vendor (or whatever it was) you can buy an infinite number of all the seals

Master Seals still bring you to Level 1 promoted

Damn, ninja'd

Edited by CocoaGalaxy

So, are Marriage and Buddy Seals essentially redundant if the character using them already has access to their partner's base class? For example, if Saizou marries Hana, will he still only get the Samurai class branch from using a Marriage Seal considering he already has it as his alternate class branch?

So, are Marriage and Buddy Seals essentially redundant if the character using them already has access to their partner's base class? For example, if Saizou marries Hana, will he still only get the Samurai class branch from using a Marriage Seal considering he already has it as his alternate class branch?

Yup, it's basically as you said.

Promoted classes are still 5 and 15 if I'm right (mostly anyway, I'm trying to confirm as well)

And no, you cannot gain multiple skills per level up..but let me just confirm this anyway

Here's what I can confirm from playing the game:

Promoted classes do learn skills at 5 and 15.

Base do learn at 1 and 10.

I didn't really note when Azura gets her skill, but I can confirm that she learned her third skill at level 25. At level 32 she didn't have her last skill, so I would assume it would be at 35. I think she learn skills at 1, 10, 25, 35..

No you cannot get multiple skills in one single level up.

here's one scenario if i can try to picture it out : Kamui lv 14 hero switch to dark blood then lv to 15 there, will i still get axebreaker or will i get dark blood's lv 15 skill THEN axebreaker at 16??

It's much easier to acquire skills via visiting My Castles online. I've gotten Renewal, Sun God, and Res -6 this way (although finding Res -6 was a chore!).

On the other hand, certain skills are hard to find. Most players load their Avatars up with the combination of Smithy Skill / Hoshido / Easy Life (or whatever that last skill is that gives you a Golden Coin randomly on the first seven turns).

Most people use it for money farming, I'd say.

here's one scenario if i can try to picture it out : Kamui lv 14 hero switch to dark blood then lv to 15 there, will i still get axebreaker or will i get dark blood's lv 15 skill THEN axebreaker at 16??

another off topic question but completely related to seals, how to get dragon's vein points?? is it possible to get ALL shops for my castles and maxing em out to get those masters and seconds seals??

The real use for Golden Coins is to fuel Extravagance.

If you want Axebreaker, level your Hero to level 15, then Parallel Seal. You will start getting the other class's skills one per level, starting at level 16.

breakers arent really my thing unless it's lunatic mode and thnx for the info, now for this so called dragon's vein points... how can i get them as many as i can to max my castle's shop out when i get US format someday?

Wow. This is ridiculously confusing. I'll get it eventually, but it might be a bit of a turn off for new or casual players.

Hey OP @Meowcakes, Wanna update the first post with the info we have collected here?

breakers arent really my thing unless it's lunatic mode and thnx for the info, now for this so called dragon's vein points... how can i get them as many as i can to max my castle's shop out when i get US format someday?

You get one every time you do a map of any kind, and there doesn't seem to be a maximum (maybe 99).

The thing stopping you from maxing out a shop isn't dragon's vein points, it only takes one per levelup. It's game progress. You can't get the level 2 shops until around midgame, and the level 3 shops come after Chapter 21.

I believe it was already mentioned previously but the shop problem can be "circumvented" by buying from other players' shops.

I wonder if there's some limit preventing you from cheaping the system

Edited by CocoaGalaxy

I believe it was already mentioned previously but the shop problem can be "circumvented" by buying from other players' shops.

I wonder if there's some limit preventing you from cheaping the system

You can only buy from each player's shop once a day, so you could theoretically run out of level 3 shops to buy from.

...more likely, you'll run out of money and have to progress. Still, you'll never be at a point where there is no way to get seals. I just would nab one from a castle visit whenever I needed one, before chapter 21.

I have a couple of questions:

1. How early can you get a parallel seal in the Nohr campaign?

2. If I have a Lv. 4 promoted unit, and I use a parallel/marriage/buddy seal to Sorcerer; then gain a level, will I learn the designated Lv. 5 skill (Vengeance) for Sorcerer, or would I learn the missed Dark Mage skills before learning Vengeance at Lv. 7?

** Just realized this was my first post, but I have been a long time lurker and really enjoy this community... hello!**

2. If I have a Lv. 4 promoted unit, and I use a parallel/marriage/buddy seal to Sorcerer; then gain a level, will I learn the designated Lv. 5 skill (Vengeance) for Sorcerer, or would I learn the missed Dark Mage skills before learning Vengeance at Lv. 7?

** Just realized this was my first post, but I have been a long time lurker and really enjoy this community... hello!**

the number 2 already asked it before here, you need ur sorcerer to be lv 5 first then u use parallel seals to get other skills

1. As soon as you can access My Castle there is one available in your shop.

Thanks! You answered my question, so no need to dig through videos :)

• 3 weeks later...

are seals limited in fates/if?

cuz in the item shop it shows a number that indicates how many you can buy. someone who's far enough into the game to get there shop to max level please tell me~!

All seals are unlimited with the exception of Child Seals which are only obtainable when you play child paralouges very late in game.