How dark is the story? No spoilers, please.

Sword_of_Dusk

When it comes to not being blood related to the siblings, as far as I'm concerned I just put my hands over my ears and shout LALALALALA I'M NOT LISTENING WHAT WAS THAT YOU SAID, WE ARE SIBLINGS? OF COURSE WE ARE AHAHAHA. That's probably the biggest gripe about the story I have and I'll be super pissed if it was just so you could marry them, which I will never do as well on either side so I just pretend it doesn't happen. It's worked so far.

[spoiler=Third route spoilers?]To be fair from what I've heard the current Hoshido queen had some scheme going on concerning an invisible dragon or something (which is revealed in the third route which has incomplete dialogue as far as I know) so she kinda had Kamui with said dragon, if that's true then at least it's not only so you can marry them.

Edited by Jackos

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> Sqaure
But I hope story for the future games aren't too much dark or so many deaths without lighthearted moments, it might drive away a lot of fans :/ .

Edited by huythekirby

> Sqaure

But I hope story for the future games aren't too much dark or so many deaths without lighthearted moments, it might drive away a lot of fans :/ .

^ Shhh.

Seriously though, I doubt a dark story will drive many fans away when they're already split in the middle by FE then and now.